NY-Long Island-Four bodies found on Beach-Possible Serial Killer-Dec 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a working woman is wise she will use a different identity for work. She or he are in the business of fantasy. Clients buy you by bodily sections or as a whole. Its business nothing personal thats why you can end up disposable - you are not real.

You don't want the tax man or clients to be able to track you.

internetgirl101 you have brilliant research skills, but i think you would need a friend of one of these girls to find their working names. If you start dabbling in this world looking for info -be wise, separate your real identity. A majority of clients are middle to upper class -30 to 50+ and will tut-tut these stories in front of their families and peers. They have alot to lose.

I have followed this story- 20 clients a day was mentioned - so say 1/2 hour per client=10 hours. That is so unrealistic.
Many a person stays in an ugly relationship, cause their children and themselves trauma, because of financial security, how this is different from prostitution - i will never understand.

svpernin, Thanks so much for that info...When I searched her name, I couldn't find the myspace page but then, I copied and pasted that quote you posted and found it! Interesting...she didnt seem too happy on her status...and so sad to see what her sister was writing.
And that part where she is talking about her being in the hospital, it definitely sounds like a boyfriend/pimp to me. Seems like both Waterman's and Barthelemy's family blame the boyfriend/pimp. Wonder if they knew eachother...
But I think a large percentage of the girls in this type of business, whether they work independently or with an agency, have an abusive pimp/boyfriend. It goes with the territory...promiscuity, drug abuse, and physical abuse. Just because she had an abusive boyfriend doesn't necessarily mean he killed her. He might be an @$$h0le, but not necessarily a murderer...and same goes for Akeem...BUT THEY BOTH NEED TO BE QUESTIONED UNDER THE HOTTEST LIGHT BY THE BIGGEST AND MEANEST OFFICIALS AROUND!!
Another thing I was thinking, when we find craigslist ads on the internet that are old or expired, they dont show up. But, if you have ever posted an ad on Craigslist you know that you can not permanently delete ads that you created. You can delete them from the public site, but not from your account. If the ad is inactive, the title of the ad on your account page turns pink or blue or purple, but it is still accessable on your account page. So, there definitely should be a way to see these ads...

http://www.jadsoftware.com/go/?page_id=909

I found this link for Internet Evidence Finder v4 on another thread and I thought it might be helpful but it appears one must pay for the service.

http://elexishennigh.blogspot.com/?zx=b5746184b8ece1d9

Above link is where I found it under the title 'Missing Live Chats Revealed'. This young woman was being stalked on FB. There is a thread for her in the crimes forum in case anyone is interested. Her WS thread is linked on her blog. She was able to retrieve all of her chats with this sicko by using this service. I thought it might be helpful in tracking our girls if anyone is interested.

wm

i am going to take a wild guess that maybe the killer was more "involved" in some way with melissa than the other girls, which is why he chose to harass her family.

she is the second known victim of the 4 girls.

i wish we knew who "he" was they are talking about. jeff is melissa's uncle. her sister is having survivor's guilt about having kept secrets for melissa, yet no one would be able to predict such a horrible thing happening.

melissa had been to the hospital several times, it sounds like maybe an abusive bf/pimp maybe even john.

i'm sure le has looked into this info hopefully, they might even have a suspect or at least narrowed down the list after talking to melissa's family.

the family hasn't left any comments since last year.

i am going to take a wild guess that maybe the killer was more "involved" in some way with melissa than the other girls, which is why he chose to harass her family.

she is the second known victim of the 4 girls.

i wish we knew who "he" was they are talking about. jeff is melissa's uncle. her sister is having survivor's guilt about having kept secrets for melissa, yet no one would be able to predict such a horrible thing happening.

melissa had been to the hospital several times, it sounds like maybe an abusive bf/pimp maybe even john.

i'm sure le has looked into this info hopefully, they might even have a suspect or at least narrowed down the list after talking to melissa's family.

the family hasn't left any comments since last year.

Chem, I had the same thoughts while going through that Myspace page. I wish we could find out who landed Melissa in the hospital, based on Amanda's post, it sounded like it was the same person who did it each time. I suspect it was a boyfriend that probably doubled as a pimp, as that seems to be common (such a sad thought-- naive girls think these guys care about them when all they care about is the money they can make off of them).

I'm sure LE talked at length with Melissa's family and know the identity of the person who was beating her up regularly.

The more I learn about the lives of these young women, the more tragic all of this becomes. The girls seemed like they were all abused, manipulated, and exploited by men they trusted, it probably started during childhood for most of them. And after years of enduring all of that abuse and exploitation, they end up with some sick woman-hating john who literally chokes the life out of them and dumps them on the side of the road (that is still my theory on what happened in the end). Heartbreaking.

Chem, I had the same thoughts while going through that Myspace page. I wish we could find out who landed Melissa in the hospital, based on Amanda's post, it sounded like it was the same person who did it each time. I suspect it was a boyfriend that probably doubled as a pimp, as that seems to be common (such a sad thought-- naive girls think these guys care about them when all they care about is the money they can make off of them).

I'm sure LE talked at length with Melissa's family and know the identity of the person who was beating her up regularly.

The more I learn about the lives of these young women, the more tragic all of this becomes. The girls seemed like they were all abused, manipulated, and exploited by men they trusted, it probably started during childhood for most of them. And after years of enduring all of that abuse and exploitation, they end up with some sick woman-hating john who literally chokes the life out of them and dumps them on the side of the road (that is still my theory on what happened in the end). Heartbreaking.

agreed, i was thinking along the same lines or possibly even an obsessed john she might have started dating. it sounds more like an abusive pimp/bf. yet the pimp likely would make her go out with johns she didn't like as all the pimp cares about is money.
i wonder if the case was it was an abusive pimp, did he "pass" her off to another pimp?

once again i have to agree with you about the childhood profile of them. it seems to be a common pattern among a lot of working girls and even some strippers.

i apologize if this link was already posted, i may have missed it, it mentions that megan never went on a job without akeem, so akeem likely could have seen the murderer or at least the john she was supposed to be with that night.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-03-06/news/28677336_1_megan-waterman-craigslist-lorraine-ela

imo, akeem seems like the type who won't give up what he knows unless the feds make some type of deal with him to get him out of all the trouble he's facing or shorten his sentence. he's certainly not been cooperative at all, and seems like the type to take advantage with his knowledge and use it as leverage to get a lesser sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes