Jeung/Lish

I know some of you have found out which businesses currently own some of these numbers, so if you can reply with your info I will add it in. Also feel free to give other interpretations!

Top to Bottom, Left to Right​
•402 months/40&2 months (appears to be 3 consecutive, vertical lines under it. Tally marks?)

•Circled together: N Holloyood Polce/Pole (North Hollywood Police?)
818-989-8824

•688-7092 Lib ar y? (Library?)

•Pacific Bell Admin Offices
811-9000
$1.85
(may not be related notes, $1.85 could be related to Laciner note below)

•Records Ben Perkins Jr. Law Office
201 W Manchester Blvd
778-5577

OR:

Records
Ben Perkins Jr.
201 W. Manchester Blvd

AND, separately:
Law Office
778-5577

•Laciner (letters traced over more than once so almost appears bolded)
356-7300 (818 may be the area code, but she wrote it above the rest of the number)

•Southwester (Southwestern?) Bell Of Greater Dallas (scratched out)

•811-6795 (may go with Southwestern Bell note above OR with the series of numbers listed below, or may be unrelated to either)

•(circled set of numbers, typed as they appear on the note):
1-800
811-0690
213-642-0690 (last number might also be a 2. On the note, this number is actually underlined twice)

•2F4 (? Nearly illegible, scratched out)

•CNA (letters traced over so appears bolded, could be related to other notes, unsure)

•Mountain Bell
(3 hours less) [her parenthesis, could possibly say 13 hours less]

•(The following is a circled set of notes):
602 Tucson
Made up 887-2926
6 PM
to re (6 pm “to” something? Or 6pm tore/tour?--appears above and to the right)
Arizona

•ours 303-293-2333 (this is scratched out)

•Jennifer Perkins 214 Dallas (all words are scratched out)

•Jack.son (Jack Son? Or Jackson)
H (H appears under it. So Jackson H.? May not be related, may not even be an H)

•9:00 (scratched out)
Fled (scratched out. very hard to read) Today (not scratched out. traced over many times.)
N NOV (traced over. Assume November?)

•(Bottom left of the paper and upside down. Handwriting seems different than the rest of the notes):
These
Eyes
650-8880
Shoot

•3:00 (related to these eyes note above?)

•(Bottom right of the paper, these notes are grouped together in a box):
Call 08 (? Hard to read and is scratched out)
213 (area code?)
760-6190 OR 460-6190 (number is traced over)
Los K (appears off to the right)
Jeung
Jeau
Kathleen Jeung Ing Fouk (last 2 words are very hard to read, all is traced over)
Lish Hollywo- (Hollywood?)

I still maintain that the Kathy Jeung thread is something that could give us an idea of who she was. The memory for 25+ years ago will likely be cloudy but you never know what people remember. The fact that she has Kathy Jeung's name written down as a makeup artist for me establishes a presence in LA in the mid 80s (Thinking 84-86). By 1988 KJ was dating singer George Michael and likely on the road and not doing local stuff. In the other thread I posted stories to back this up.

On the other hand, I don't see how Agent Velling wouldn't have already reached out to Kathy Jeung so it could be a deadend.

And she looks like she could be related. Check out the hazel eyes and her nose!

~~ And... A major crush on Rick Springfield!!
Also.... Lish with her pin up girls/kat von D etc.

Uhmm....

I don't understand your response. In looking at the photos, not the same person... In looking at the photos of the Lori on Pinterest, or the photos of Lish? I am not suggesting Lish and Lori are the same person, if that is what you mean. If you are suggesting that you can see profile info for the Lori whose acct I linked, can you tell me how to do this, because I could not figure out how.... Looked like she had to filled out a profile to me. Thanks for clarifying?

I don't understand your response. In looking at the photos, not the same person... In looking at the photos of the Lori on Pinterest, or the photos of Lish? I am not suggesting Lish and Lori are the same person, if that is what you mean. If you are suggesting that you can see profile info for the Lori whose acct I linked, can you tell me how to do this, because I could not figure out how.... Looked like she had to filled out a profile to me. Thanks for clarifying?

I did a Facebook search for "lori ruff." There are TONS of people with that name. I found one who had a huge Rick Springfield photo collection on her FB account. The pinterest account you linked to also had a huge collection (100+ photos) of Rick Springfield. I am suggesting the FB profile and pinterst are the same owner. The photos of that Lori Ruff on FB are not our Jane Doe.

(P.S. if you quote the persons' post you are responding to, it helps know who you're talking to! I didn't realize it was me at first!)

I see what you mean. Definitely not our Lori. Strange that they would both be connected to the word/name Lish. Sorry for the false lead!

Found what may be LEK's Pinterest acct. Here is a link. Notice that she has repins from a Lish G!!!!!!

http://pinterest.com/dreamescapes/

Please be careful posting social media accounts that have the name Lori Ruff on them. There is another totally unrelated Lori Ruff that happens to also live in Longview, Tx and is a realtor. I'm sure she's been dragged into this enough.

The pins on this account were pinned 39 weeks ago and that would be after the time of her death.

Thanks!

Re Robert A King of Tacoma

In Ancestry family tree pages he's listed under fact: no children, never seen that before, but maybe never paid attention. It seems his father, Donald Edwin Broughton, died young, 1904-1935. Robert had a brother by same father, Donald (Broughton) King 1931 – 1967. Later half brother was born.

According to Ancestry 1940 census, the 2 boys were born in Utah, lived in Oakland, CA in 1935 then Washington.

Found what may be LEK's Pinterest acct. Here is a link. Notice that she has repins from a Lish G!!!!!!

http://pinterest.com/dreamescapes/

Pinterest was not around until March 2010 and that was in a beta form. Even though she didn't commit suicide until December, I believe it unlikely that she was one of the first users of the site, what are the odds of that?

It could be but I think unlikely.

(According to Wikipedia, 9 months after launch they has 10,000 users. That is a very small number.)

Even if that is not her pinterest account or facebook account, it doesn't mean she did not know this very same Lish G., especially if in Longview area. The woman even has the straight upper lip, besides the hand thing.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/150272NCJRS.pdf

Officer Manuel Martinez
Jeopardy "Balancing the Odds"
City of Los Angeles Pol~ce Department
11480 Tiara Street
North Hollywood, CA
(818) 989-8824

June 1994 CA Statewide Directory of Anti-Gang Efforts.... no clue why his number is listed on her sheet. Maybe she really was a part of an independent type gang/witness protection deal...

http://midvalleyjeopardy.org/

Back to the Top Beat Records "exec"(??) she had on her scribblings, Kathleen Jeung, this is a list of bands on TBR. http://www.allmusic.com/artist/top-beat-records-mn0000232626/credits

I can't find the connection of Lish to anything but there IS an electronic band out there named Lish who started making music in 1995. They have a song called Hollywood Superstar and I believe it's about addicts but IDK. The lyrics are very simple, "(...) green... is gone.. at least for now... live long addics... (...) live long... one by land!" that song was put out in 2005.

The 303 # belongs (now at least) to Gersch & Helfrich, LLP -- attorneys in Denver, CO. Looks like G&H was a firm in the mid to late 90s. I don't think they still are, just based on Helfrich being with Allen & Vellone. This is the type of law they do: http://www.allen-vellone.com/practice.html -- Gersch is actually an investment fraud attorney!!! Interesting....
There is a Katherine D'Lish - burlesque dancer brought up earlier, and Kathy Jeung is Facebook friends with Katherine D'Lish... I feel like that is probably the Lish.... Maybe Jeung did Lish's make up... not sure why our doe would have both names?? Unless Lish was giving some stripping classes - she makes costumes as well, still sells extravagant feathers etc... maybe 25 years ago.. she has her performing bio her website, she performed a lot in Vegas, California - pretty much everywhere since 1990- maybe she and Jeung were just getting famous in 1984 to 1988? when the notes were scribbled- I say 1984 to 1988 because Perkins was disbarred in Jan 1988... and one of the area codes on her sheet for California was changed in 1984 to a different code ---

And the 303 number Bookman posted that was a CNA number (a kind of phone number to find out who a phone number belonged to - before caller ID and the internet).. since she has CNA written on the sheet, I lean towards that being the number for her City/State or "ours" our area wherever that was to call and do the reverse look up thingy.. the notes and her wanting to know who was calling has me thinking more and more she was running from someone more than something she did..
If she was in trouble, I don't think she would call the Hollywood Police... maybe she called to report someone harassing her or stalking her, ex boyfriend, stranger??

Kathy Jeung seems to have been a DJ in Hollywood, some "association" with George Michael (the one from WHAM!), now does makeup. Someone should show FLEK's pic to her, though I have the feeling that has already been done.

This gets more interesting by the minute.
I found on IMDB the George Michael romance lasted from 1986 to 1988 and after they broke up she got into the make up for celebrities.... right in our Doe's time frame..
And she is the girl in his video, I want your sex...

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/150272NCJRS.pdf

Officer Manuel Martinez
Jeopardy "Balancing the Odds"
City of Los Angeles Pol~ce Department
11480 Tiara Street
North Hollywood, CA
(818) 989-8824

June 1994 CA Statewide Directory of Anti-Gang Efforts.... no clue why his number is listed on her sheet. Maybe she really was a part of an independent type gang/witness protection deal...

http://midvalleyjeopardy.org/

Back to the Top Beat Records "exec"(??) she had on her scribblings, Kathleen Jeung, this is a list of bands on TBR. http://www.allmusic.com/artist/top-beat-records-mn0000232626/credits

I can't find the connection of Lish to anything but there IS an electronic band out there named Lish who started making music in 1995. They have a song called Hollywood Superstar and I believe it's about addicts but IDK. The lyrics are very simple, "(...) green... is gone.. at least for now... live long addics... (...) live long... one by land!" that song was put out in 2005.

The 303 # belongs (now at least) to Gersch & Helfrich, LLP -- attorneys in Denver, CO. Looks like G&H was a firm in the mid to late 90s. I don't think they still are, just based on Helfrich being with Allen & Vellone. This is the type of law they do: http://www.allen-vellone.com/practice.html -- Gersch is actually an investment fraud attorney!!! Interesting....
Maybe 25 years ago or so that number was for a different department at Hollywood Police (records?) or something else... maybe we can google or call and find out when that "Jeapordy-Balancing the Odds" or gang task force was started -- and got that number

Jeung also worked on the cheech and Chong movies. If you idmb her you will see it... ( I think it's the same person)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back