Nancy Grace 9-2-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, Tim just said that he may have to pull off of this search.

I can not get into the chat I put in ?everything and password and still can not get in Am I doing somthing wrong

Contact Christine. She can probably walk you through. I had a hard time as well and had to be walked through the registering process.

This is hugeee.

Cindy was very angry at Tim!!! Seems like she convinced him Caylee is alive.

What does Cindy know?!!?! Something we dont? Or is she as good as Casey..

NG said she heard that Cindy was very angry with Tim. He just had this smile, then to commercial.

Oh No, Nancy is driving me crazy!!! What do you think Tim's point is? I think he is trying to make a point with the Anthony's to quit saying caylee was taken by a 'friend'...

Kobi teaches forensics at John Jay College of Justice, is a talking head and all around forensics guy- I like him better than Baden, Lee, all the others since the Spector debacle

And Baez contacted him? Whoa.

When the camera cut off Tim, was he trying not to laugh or trying not to cry?!?

I've never heard a 911 call on the protesters!

I don't think people should be beating on their door, trying to get into their home-- and not on the lawn--- you would think this alone would convince Cindy or George to go silent and just "knock on every door , knook or cranny" ,as cindy said early on she would do to find Caylee instead of spending so much time with media and tv interviews they are only causing more outrage .

That elderly lady yelling in Cindy's face was sure giving CIndy a time--- that disturb me too --- someone is really going to get hurt or killed here if something doesnt change.
Tim was just on--- Yikes..that didnt go well.

Does he drink? I recall it being rumored in Holloway case he was a big drinker..he didnt seem sober here..and he thinks Caylee is alive? Casey curse voodoo strikes again.

UGGGGGGG Why can't NG just be QUIET AND LET HER GUESTS FINISH THEIR SENTENCE!!!!!!

OMG!!! Tim sounds like he IS ready to give up the search.

(paraphrase)

If Casey gave the child to someone she trusted & didn't get a name... we have OTHER people who would like us to search for their missing children.

OMG no way. No way. I can't believe that just happened. NG asked if he believes Caylee is alive and then said that she understood that Cindy got very angry with him today and he just sat there with a smirk on his face. And it cut to commercial. No way, No way! No way Cindy got to him. If they call off the search, Caylee will never be found..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288