The Anthony Family: Who Might be the First to Tell the Truth?

Who will Crack? Multiple answers allowed.

• GA will crack

Votes: 243 30.6%
  • CA will crack

Votes: 21 2.6%
  • LA will crack

Votes: 111 14.0%
  • KC will crack

Votes: 13 1.6%
  • NO ONE will crack -they will stick it out till the bitter end!

Votes: 458 57.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaughterAlice

''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but i
Reaction score
We've heard too many versions of too many stories, so we have to assume that there have been lies told. When the trial comes around, someone might crack. Will it be GA, wracked with guilt? CA, finally throwing up her hands & giving up on her daughter? LA, just wanting to finally get on with a normal life? Could it be KC herself?

Please forgive my total lack of imagination, as I did really steal this idea from another board. Also forgive my use of "fluff" to fill the time between hearings & doc dumps. I really would like to hear opinions about this.

Nope.
None of 'em....
they are in too deep.

BUT...if there were one - it would perhaps be Lee?
Didn't he get some kind of immunity?

The others would - and SHOULD - be liable to prosecution.

We've heard too many versions of too many stories, so we have to assume that there have been lies told. When the trial comes around, someone might crack. Will it be GA, wracked with guilt? CA, finally throwing up her hands & giving up on her daughter? LA, just wanting to finally get on with a normal life? Could it be KC herself?

Please forgive my total lack of imagination, as I did really steal this idea from another board. Also forgive my use of "fluff" to fill the time between hearings & doc dumps. I really would like to hear opinions about this.

Great thread and question.

We know it won't be Casey nor Cindy, so that leaves George and Lee. Lee bellowed this weird "promise" :rolleyes: to Casey during what was supposed to be, Caylee's memorial, so that puts him out of the running.

That leaves George, and as mentally unstable as he is considering his "suicide attempt", it could go either way with him. Will the REAL George stand up and speak for Caylee, as he once did during the FBI interviews, or will the George-controlled-by-Cindy George remain throughout the trial?

It might depend on how large of a purse Cindy is carrying on any given day. ;)

GREAT post! Since we probably will never know the real truth ( Casey will take it with her ) I feel it will be Cindy who finally speaks for the family ( as she has insisted on ). The two cowardly men will stand by her as she announces "her version". End of story, end of the Big Battle between Mother and Daughter......Mother wins.................

Interesting question. To ask me what I think is going to happen in this case is almost cruel. What do I really think is going to happen?

Casey may actually throw one of her parents under the bus, or even her brother. I think if she did throw a family member under, then there's a slight chance they would spill the real truth. GA is already having a hard time being accused of the molestation of Casey as a young girl. Cindy was so involved it wouldn't take much to stick her in the crime. Who can say what will occur in a year?

IMO, if things continue as they have been going, then none of them will tell the truth about how this precious little girl, Caylee, ended up dead in the woods.

I am leaning towards either george or lee...only because of the things she keeps telling about them and the "abuse"----other than that---It would surprise me if cindy or kc talked......(with out lying of course!!!!) :twocents:

good question but a whole bag of who knows in the answer!:waitasec:

I voted that no one will crack................

KC believes that Baez is going to somehow get her acquitted and she's going to someday be basking in the sun on a beach in Miami and reaping the rewards of her notoriety.

CA would never admit she's lied, and tell the truth about her actions from "day one" as it would be akin to admitting her failure and her own culpability.

GA is weak and toes the line. To do otherwise would get him forever banished from the castle. He won't rock the boat that Cindy's built.

LA is also weak and has chosen the path of least resistance....silence.

I've thought about the upcoming trial and how it might play out. The prosecution will present their case, beginning with their opening statement, which will outline what they believe happened to Caylee Anthony and what they'll present to prove it. After their opening statement they'll call their first witness.

If the prosecution were to lead their witness list with CA, GA, and LA (in that order) and through questioning expose their lies, all the witnesses that follow the immediate family members and physical evidence presented, would only further expose the family's lies. By the time the case goes to the jury, the jury would discount all testimony given by the immediate family.

I am leaning towards either george or lee...only because of the things she keeps telling about them and the "abuse"----other than that---It would surprise me if cindy or kc talked......(with out lying of course!!!!) :twocents:

good question but a whole bag of who knows in the answer!:waitasec:

Zoey if anyone is gonna crack I agree it would be either GA or LA. I sincerely doubt that it will ever happen, but in the off chance these would be my bet too. One never knows when it comes to LA since he hasn't been to any of the hearings etc., and not even really been seen or heard from in how long now? GA is under immense pressure IMO from CA. :twocents:

George and Lee are probably most likely to crack, but since they've stuck it out this far, I don't think any of them will crack.

I bet Judge Strickland didn't realize that the truth and the whole Anthony family are strangers when he said "the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers."

Ha, laughing to myself.

Not a single one will "crack" with the truth; smoke it maybe, but not tell the truth.

Not ICA, not CA due to their personalities of being able to only lie their way out of "jams". Certainly not CA for the world to see how imperfect she was/is.

Not GA, he's a grifter at the least. HIs lies aren't as braisen as ICA or CAs, but nonetheless, the man is a pro at lying when the occasion calls for it, and breathing is that occasion.

LA, no better than the rest of the A clan other than he learned early to shut up and fade into the background. Oh, and he is a mommas boy. When the trial is over, he still will be stuck on CAs hip and I don't believe he has brass ones to tell CA ...... game over mom, you lost big time.

I don't think any of them will 'crack' now. If one of them were going to tell the truth, they would have done so after Caylee was found. It's obvious they made a choice and are sticking to it.

Sad to say, but they have chosen KC over Caylee.

There will come a time when they realize what they have done, but it will be too late. They will have to live with the consequences of their choice forever - and I think it will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Ya know, it finally hit me right in the face, and it kinda stings a little still. I have been a regular visitor on many boards regarding all things Caylee. We all who seek Justice for Caylee may NEVER know what really happened to her. It's kind of infuriating! I am counting on LDB and JA to get to the bottom of it, and deliver justice, but even they may not "know" the true story. And again, to count on anything said by any member of that family as the truth is a ridiculous idea.

I selected GA will crack, but that's not really what I think will happen, I just think he gets so tangled up in his own lies that he will be confronted with the truth and just not be able to wiggle out and then have to admit something. His lies are a lot more transparent than the others, so I think they may focus on him first at trial.. I don't think he will suddenly develop a conscience.

EGADS!! Every response is just SO good that I had to go through & blanket "Thanks" to everyone. This is why I LOVE this board. People here really think about their answers, every response is processed & balanced.

There's a lot of food for thought on your replies so far.

I selected GA will crack, but that's not really what I think will happen, I just think he gets so tangled up in his own lies that he will be confronted with the truth and just not be able to wiggle out and then have to admit something. His lies are a lot more transparent than the others, so I think they may focus on him first at trial.. I don't think he will suddenly develop a conscience.

Respectfully BBM

This is good stuff!! I hadn't considered that possibility . . . and you are so right, IMO.

ITA. Plus, he's testified before the grand jury and I think he'd be in trouble if he changed that story under oath.

Like Zsa Zsa, I selected GA, but not because I believe there is going to be some grand epiphany. I was torn between GA and none of them. I selected GA because I think he is well bound by several truthful and damning statements he gave very early on to LE and his Grand Jury testimony. He is going to have to stick by those, or else be impeached by the SA. I also agree with Zsa Zsa that GA's lies are much more transparent. He's not as adept at lying as the others.

I would love nothing more than to see him purge his soul and tell all. I just don't think that is going to happen. The ONLY way that might happen is if GA and CA's marriage totally fell apart before trial and he didn't have the face her wrath when he stepped down out of the witness box.

Obviously, KC IS his daughter and he does not want to see the DP imposed. He could then just as passionately plead during the penalty phase to please save his daughter's life.

CA: no way ever.
LA: I wish, but....no. He is not going to betray CA or KC, imo.

I voted "none."

They're a house of cards - if one of the four were to fall, it would bring them all down. JMHO.

You didnt add in Mallory as a choice! If any of em were gonna crack someday I vote for her. the rest of em cant bear the shame of what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie