WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford was last seen in her home at 6:30 am on Saturday, September 24. The search for her began at 11:30 am that day. Multiple searches have been done with no results.
lunsford_aliayah.jpg

Aliayah's ears are pierced and she is missing her top four front teeth. She was last seen wearing purple Dora pajama bottoms, a pink princess sweatshirt, and no shoes.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

Info & Support Thread
Media Links Thread

NO RUMORS!

Please Continue Here...

SCRIPT FOR EYEWITNESS NEWS NEWSCAST
from Eyewitness News Online
http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/showscripts/6thr.shtml#4

ALIAYAH'S MOTHER, LENA LUNSFORD, CLAIMS THE TODDLER VANISHED FROM THEIR BENDALE HOME ON THE MORNING OF SEPTEMBER 24-TH. DYER SAYS A WOMAN HE REPRESENTED OVER A DECADE AGO, CALLED HIM ON SUNDAY AND SAID SHE HAD INFORMATION ABOUT ALIAYAH'S DISAPPEARANCE. DYER CALLS THE INFORMATION "VERY CREDIBLE" AND SAYS THE WOMAN CLAIMS A MAN ABDUCTED ALIAYAH FROM THE HOME, AND HE HAS REASON TO BELIEVE SHE IS STILL ALIVE. DYER WOULDN'T SAY WHO THE MAN WAS, BUT SAYS HE'S HAD A PRIOR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LUNSFORD FAMILY, AND HE ALSO HAS A QUOTE "SORDID PAST."

DYER SAYS THE STATE POLICE AND FBI HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE MAN FOR SEVERAL DAYS...

Could this be the stepdad?

All the "men" that I can find that I believe to be related DO have sordid pasts-and some of the ladies have so many aliases -it just wore me out-:(

But the relatives are from florida to the upmost part of Ohio and in between.

ALIAYAH'S MOTHER, LENA LUNSFORD, CLAIMS THE TODDLER VANISHED FROM THEIR BENDALE HOME ON THE MORNING OF SEPTEMBER 24-TH. DYER SAYS A WOMAN HE REPRESENTED OVER A DECADE AGO, CALLED HIM ON SUNDAY AND SAID SHE HAD INFORMATION ABOUT ALIAYAH'S DISAPPEARANCE. DYER CALLS THE INFORMATION "VERY CREDIBLE" AND SAYS THE WOMAN CLAIMS A MAN ABDUCTED ALIAYAH FROM THE HOME, AND HE HAS REASON TO BELIEVE SHE IS STILL ALIVE. DYER WOULDN'T SAY WHO THE MAN WAS, BUT SAYS HE'S HAD A PRIOR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LUNSFORD FAMILY, AND HE ALSO HAS A QUOTE "SORDID PAST."

DYER SAYS THE STATE POLICE AND FBI HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE MAN FOR SEVERAL DAYS...

Stepdad has been at the residence, witnessed by volunteers performing the searches. SD also went with the family to the hotel and was seen by volunteers when the family returned to their residence.

Stepdad has been at the residence, witnessed by volunteers performing the searches. SD also went with the family to the hotel and was seen by volunteers when the family returned to their residence.

Thanks.....stepdad has been off the radar as far as media reports so I wasn't sure if he was still around

All the "men" that I can find that I believe to be related DO have sordid pasts-and some of the ladies have so many aliases -it just wore me out-:(

But the relatives are from florida to the upmost part of Ohio and in between.

All of the information I've heard or found is so voluminous that you could write a SERIES of books about them.

Thanks.....stepdad has been off the radar as far as media reports so I wasn't sure if he was still around

During the search he was seen on the back porch by numerous volunteers while he drank some beers.

How does LE expect to find someone without putting out info on a person, just wondering...

All of the information I've heard or found is so voluminous that you could write a SERIES of books about them.

I KNOW-and its SO hard to keep straight!! I hope that they find little Aliaayah soon. I have an educated guess, but I am afraid to call it in :(

How does LE expect to find someone without putting out info on a person, just wondering...

Well it's out of the bag now, hope LE wasn't trying to keep it on the down low. Seems kind of squirrelly of the Lawyer to tell the media any of those details, imo.

But why? Why would someone take her, and how could they possibly take her in the scenerio that Lena proposes? He came in and took her? This is unreal.

If only there was some type of alert they could send, maybe statewide, with her description abd name of the possible perp, description of vehicle, etc...

Anyone remember the Hailey Dunn case? The wild goose chase about the man who had threatened her and Mom and was missing that LE couldn't find?

We have to remember that this lawyer is claiming he is getting info from a woman he defended over 10 years ago. Doesn't make her the most reliable source to me. Must have been a reason he had to defend her. probably wasn't for a parking ticket.
I'm thinking this is a red herring. I'd love to know if Mom or SD ever did any jailtime with this so called informant.

Is there an anonymous tip line set up? It seems as if in this particular case it would be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni