2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for him to say, "I thought the defendant was rude to her mother in her 1st jail phone call."

I don't see this guy making it to jury. Even if he just heard some of what's going on with the case waiting for the sports segment to start, the defense isn't going to like him. Rather than waste our time the defense should just ask a couple of mindless questions and move on to the next one.

Of course that's my wishful thinking, it's not going to happen.

After hearing some of the questions which have been posed to multiple PJs, I am beginning to think that the defense knows full well they cannot get a not guilty verdict, and are shooting straight for LWOP. I doubt that poor ICA is aware of this since she turned down the plea deal.

The other thing that struck me is the questions regarding abuse, and brain development. Now we have not heard a single thing about the grandparents in any of this, only the accusation regarding LA and GA..........but in CAs Pros deposition she did say that ICA was kept by her father as a baby every day. Wonder if she was dropped? Just thinkin - will also post in the theory thread.

1129 watches morning news for weather and traffic, local news when he gets home and then cable new shows

Ok so I don't like JB but that was cute of him to ask if he could call him Mr Juror #*advertiser censored*. And no I wasn't being sarcastic.

At least he's being honest - but I think he has gone too far - or is it too far gone?

At least he's been exposed to some of the circumstances of the case.
I think it would be emotional to hear some of the evidence for the first time and one might not be able to think non emotionally for awhile.
Does that make any sense?

I can't stand it when JB asks the PJ "can I call you juror #***?" Then laughs. Why does he think thats so funny? Its' NOT.

We should have a betting pool on how long before someone says "websleuths".

Ok, if you were asked how many times you watch the news daily, would you say once or twice, or would you launch into a long discourse about why, when, where, who, what?
Why don't they just simply answer the questions?

I think HHJP is going to make DT use one of their pre emptive strikes if at all possible

Ok so I don't like JB but that was cute of him to ask if he could call him Mr Juror #*advertiser censored*. And no I wasn't being sarcastic.

He's done that with all of them. I think he's trying to be likeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member