2011.06.17 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be insane for Jose to bring that up, it gives motive. But then again, we are talking about Baez.

But doesn't he want to pound the "sex abuse" home? OTH! It would 'open the door' for the state to inquiry which wouldn't be the best idea cos that would def go to "motive"..I didn't really think of that scenario.

Here is what I do when the trial gets to be just to much and I feel I may say something I shouldn't. It is very calming and interesting. The Decorah eaglets are getting ready to fledge at any time now. So if the trial is really getting on your last nerve try this.

[ame="http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles"]Decorah Eagles, Ustream.TV: The Raptor Resource Project brings you the Decorah Eagles from atop their tree at the fish hatchery in Decorah, Iowa. Please vi...[/ame]

You would think that in this modern age of electronics....oh well...at least he could have used one without the wrinkles...I also think that those markers are to just to annoy me....worse or the same as fingernails down a chalkboard.....it just really isn't a good thing....

Look on the bright side...you can't smell them...remember the old chart markers...

Morning all, running late here...and really I don't need to sit on the couch today...I have beets to can/pickle...laundry to do...I can't wait for this trial to be over so I can get on with life. :truce:

The link below may explain where JB got the idea to use his big paper pad, IMO.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_...h-design-team-

She is noticing a change in what persuades jurors who are members of a younger generation.

"They're visual learners. And if you are just speaking at them, but not showing them, you are not going to be effective in getting your case across," said Suskauer.

Oh Lordy!! 8 more graphics to come!!!:banghead:
I hope JA has his own set of sharpies!!:floorlaugh:

Totally off topic, but did anyone else hear the news last night that Joran van der Sloot is going to be a father. That is just sick and so unjust that he is being allowed conjical (spelling) visits with his girlfriend. It seems like he has it made in that Peruvian prison. It is just so wrong.

What is sick is that he even has a girlfriend, is she nuts or what.

I haven't had time to read all the back history from the sleuths here, but something stuck in my mind last night - Casey="Cay", Lee="lee" = Caylee. Anyone tried to make anything out of this at all (from either point of view?)

Just to give you a heads up so that you don't get whiplash...when court begins we all move over to the trial thread. A mod will announce that this thread is being locked, and post a link to the trial thread for us all to move over to. When court is in recess, the trial thread will close and we will all come back to this thread. :)

Trial thread is for talk ONLY about what is going on in court. Sidebar thread is for more general case chatter.

Every:floorlaugh:eek:ne ready for another day like yesterday?

The reason Illinois does not have cameras in the courtroom is because it would be 24/7 video of politicians on trial. LOL:floorlaugh:

yeah, but it would be so awesome to watch!!! better than the sketches they show on the news!

Good morning! Picture up on click orlando

What is sick is that he even has a girlfriend, is she nuts or what.

It's quite normal to slip the guard a few coins to bring in "girls from the street" in south-american prisons, specially for those prisoners who can pay not just the guard, but the girls too. As for the girls themselves, I'm guessing Joran is a catch!

Just to give you a heads up so that you don't get whiplash...when court begins we all move over to the trial thread. A mod will announce that this thread is being locked, and post a link to the trial thread for us all to move over to. When court is in recess, the trial thread will close and we will all come back to this thread. :)

Trial thread is for talk ONLY about what is going on in court. Sidebar thread is for more general case chatter.

Thank you Kat..I am new also and was very lost, but starting to get it now.
Lurked here for years though, this is a great place with great posters.

Look on the bright side...you can't smell them...remember the old chart markers...

Morning all, running late here...and really I don't need to sit on the couch today...I have beets to can/pickle...laundry to do...I can't wait for this trial to be over so I can get on with life. :truce:

heck I still remember how the copies of paper smelt in school---can't remember what they were called then----

Here is what I do when the trial gets to be just to much and I feel I may say something I shouldn't. It is very calming and interesting. The Decorah eaglets are getting ready to fledge at any time now. So if the trial is really getting on your last nerve try this.

Decorah Eagles, Ustream.TV: The Raptor Resource Project brings you the Decorah Eagles from atop their tree at the fish hatchery in Decorah, Iowa. Please vi...

Thanks so much, I forgot all about them and did follow since they were born.
This trial has just taken over.

WFTV showing live pick of the door. Refill your coffee cups now, folks. :)

Every:floorlaugh:eek:ne ready for another day like yesterday?

Noooooo... at least yesterday I had a new chapter of Angry Birds to pass the time... but I 3 star'd every level and found the golden egg and even Eagle'd the levels. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine