Alternate (Non-POI) Theories

I know a social worker who was involved in the Jordan case. The children were abused, but it was more lkke a family ,friend type thing. Bathtubs full of poop. ,

My sister had adopted children and she was in a group with a foster family who had some Jordan children.

Horrible case. Like Brittany Wood if anyone is famliar with that family

The Jordan case is what made the FBI protocol on now to interview child victims. A lot of things were done wrong in that case but not because the kids were not abused.

The Gosch stuff is so crazy. Like why not just get the DNA from some of these people they claim are Johnny?

Right, the Jordon stuff was completely made up as far as cult, Satan worship, etc. I should have been more clear about that.

The Gosch stuff...is nuts. I can't believe he came home in the middle of the night as an adult and then left again and his mom is just fine with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it may be nuts to some, but there has been no concrete proof all of it didn't happen. you have to keep all possibilities open until you know exactly what happened in each story. sometimes there is some truth to every seeming exaggeration.

Hm. Why wouldn't someone get Johnny's DNA? It is so easy to do today. Get it off of a glass he is using.

Re Jordan, I believe the people that I know who actually were involved in the truth of it all.

You may wish to try to find the info re the FBI protocol that was developed st the time. It jsed to be on the net.

You may also wish to read about Brittany Wood on here to see about families like these.

Ick Human, I looked at a little bit of the Brittany Wood info and I hate to say this, but certain areas of our country see way more of this than others. And for some reason the Deep South/Appalachian area seems to be the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hm. Why wouldn't someone get Johnny's DNA? It is so easy to do today. Get it off of a glass he is using.

Re Jordan, I believe the people that I know who actually were involved in the truth of it all.

You may wish to try to find the info re the FBI protocol that was developed st the time. It jsed to be on the net.

You may also wish to read about Brittany Wood on here to see about families like these.
Brittany Woods case is a sad and sick one, IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reported please stop posting unrelated bunk

Bunk? The sexual abuse today right here in MN showing how even legislators want to keep the facility open for jobs????? In 2016? Seriously!

This to me shows how sexual abuse is accepted and covered up and perhaps why there have been so many strange issues re Jacob.

It is imteresting that the abuse of so many kids is considered bunk.

Do you think you have this nailed down? Do you think it's DR or Heinrich? Then who in the heck is this-

http://www.twincities.com/wp-conten...0626__Feeney-Matthew-David-bw.jpg?w=650&h=813

He was on Kiwi ave that night, he became aware of the area and dead end, he is a sexual psychopath. He pointed out to a friend a few years after the abduction exactly where it happened in the ditch. LE has tricked you once, they've tricked you twice, let the speculation roll..

Do you think you have this nailed down? Do you think it's DR or Heinrich? Then who in the heck is this-

http://www.twincities.com/wp-conten...0626__Feeney-Matthew-David-bw.jpg?w=650&h=813

He was on Kiwi ave that night, he became aware of the area and dead end, he is a sexual psychopath. He pointed out to a friend a few years after the abduction exactly where it happened in the ditch. LE has tricked you once, they've tricked you twice, let the speculation roll..

Feeney was cleared twice by LE. Why speculate when the abductor is locked up right now and awaiting trial?

Feeney was cleared twice by LE. Why speculate when the abductor is locked up right now and awaiting trial?

Has Jacob been found? Have LE and the Wetterlings conceded that it is Heinrich? Who are you listening to?

What do you mean when you say

LE has tricked us??

Do you think they are pulling tricks on purpose?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

What was the social climate in St. Joseph and in that regional section of Minnesota in 1989?

What was the social climate in St. Joseph and in that regional section of Minnesota in 1989?

Church, gas station, grocery store, bars, landline telephones, cb radios, and school. The wetterlings were more familiar with Robert and Rita Rassier, then they ever were with Dan.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back