AmazonRain is now a Verified Insider in the Teresa Sievers murder case

AR and family, I just wanted to let you know that I check this page every morning. Teresa is always on my mind, and I (along with others here) will be here until justice is served.

AR and family, I just wanted to let you know that I check this page every morning. Teresa is always on my mind, and I (along with others here) will be here until justice is served.

I wholeheartedly second that! Thank you, Surfie.

-Nin

Although I won't comment on the case, I can say thank you to all of you who continue to follow the case, examine the case, and pray for justice!

Although I won't comment on the case, I can say thank you to all of you who continue to follow the case, examine the case, and pray for justice!

Thank you AmazonRain. Love and prayers for you.

I check "in" daily as I know many WS do. Justice will happen evenmif it moves slow. Prayers for the girls and their family and friends.

AmazonRain, thank you, thank you, thank you for being a voice for Teresa! <3

I also check in on her case daily. I think often of the pain and horror you must have felt, and continue to feel, in the circumstances of her death. My heart continually aches for her beautiful daughters. I loathe the man that called himself her husband; but was rather a monster in her home and life.

I celebrate that he and his cohorts are behind bars :jail:, but I definitely am waiting to see that justice is truly served.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back