Forensic Astrology - MACKENZIE COWELL last seen 2/9/10 WA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am posting some more questions (and their answers) websleuthers posed to Melissa, who has been corresponding with Mackenzie's boyfriend (JV) of 17 months, at the time she went missing.

(I changed Melissa's replies to purple so they would stand out better.)

I hope you find this information helpful! :)

ETA: A post from 4:11 PM today of Melissa's (about Mackenzie's fateful day, according to Melissa's correspondence with JV):

This last bit of information really narrows down the timeline considerably; since Mackenzie's last known text was sent (or received) at 3:40 PM. This means that between 3:40 pm and 4:15 pm, something happened to or incapacitated Mackenzie, so that she was no longer able to send or receive text messages and/or calls on her cell phone! :(

E(again)TA: Another question and answer for MelissaW, that makes things sound even worse!

So now it appears (according to her boyfriend) that Mackenzie sent her very last text message to JV at 2:45 PM; not at 3:40 PM which we had all been led to believe. And her last known cell ping was at 5:42 PM. So we now know it was Mackenzie who initiated that last text but earlier than we previously thought, but something most likely happened to her between 2:45 PM and 4:15 PM, when her bf tried to message her back.

Yes.

The 4:15 pm Text chart suggests that the reason MC did not respond to the text was because she was in the midst of being brutally and viciously attacked/ murdered.

JV415Text.gif

JV, initiator of the Text, is Lord 1 the SUN 21 Aquarius.

The Text itself is a 3rd House matter, thus MERCURY, 29 Capricorn.

MC, as JV's girlfriend, is Lord 5 JUPITER, 05 Pisces.

The SUN (JV) is in critical degree (21 Fixed). He can't get in touch with Mackenzie (no aspect between SUN and JUPITER).

This is confirmed by the text itself MERCURY in end-of-its-rope / last-ditch 29th degree, again making no aspect to JUPITER.

Lord 5 the Girlfriend JUPITER (Mackenzie) is posited in the radix 8th House of Death (and the turned 4th House of Endings of the 5th House Girlfriend), focal point of a YOD involving MARS and SATURN.

MARS 05 Leo is partile conjunct Asteroid ATROPOS (endings) and the Part of DEATH is one degree from SATURN. Both MARS & PLUTO co-rule the radix intercepted (Scorpio) 4th House of Endings.

The MARS/SATURN midpoint (brutality) at 04 Virgo is close opposed JUPITER 05 Pisces (Mackenzie) and the SATURN/PLUTO midpoint (extreme brutality) sits at 19 Scorpio, a.k.a. SERPENTIS --- 'the cursed degree of the cursed sign,' and in Fateful Degree --- same degree as the NODES --- always foretelling catastrophe/ tragedy/ fatality.

Note also the BLACK MOON 04 Aquarius is close opposed MARS conjunct ATROPOS (violence ending in death), trine SATURN (Lord 8) and partile trine the Arabic Part of DEATH.

At 4:15 pm on February 9, 2010, Mackenzie Cowell is in the process of being murdered.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Oh. My. Goodness! Soulscape!
That is some very riveting information!

Thank you so much for your dedication to these cases. :blowkiss:

As I re-read this latest post of Soulscape's, an increasing amount of sadness is overcoming me.
:(

This latest is based on JV's last text attempt to Mackenzie, correct?

ETA I see that Soulscape already answered my question:
"The 4:15 pm Text chart suggests that the reason MC did not respond to the text was because she was in the midst of being brutally and viciously attacked/ murdered."

Oh. My. Goodness! Soulscape!
That is some very riveting information!

Thank you so much for your dedication to these cases. :blowkiss:

Thank you soulscape. Could you possibly do a chart on WC (MC's mother) dob 2/1/61 and born in Redmond, WA. TIA.

Also of interest to me is MC's natal North node was being transitted by Pluto by exact degree and squared by transitting Saturn. Also transitting Saturn was opposing her natal Mercury and moon, transitting moon was squaring natal moon and Mercury, and the yod she has in her natal chart between north node and mars pointing to Chiron would have as well been activated. Not to mention Uranus transitting natal moon!!!! I was looking at all of this last night and said Holy crap!!!

Also of interest to me is MC's natal North node was being transitted by Pluto by exact degree and squared by transitting Saturn. Also transitting Saturn was opposing her natal Mercury and moon, transitting moon was squaring natal moon and Mercury, and the yod she has in her natal chart between north node and mars pointing to Chiron would have as well been activated. Not to mention Uranus transitting natal moon!!!! I was looking at all of this last night and said Holy crap!!!

What does this mean in layman's terms?:waitasec:

*I apologize if you all read this article already...It's an interview with our very own Tricia!

Internet detectives ferret out clues in Mackenzie Cowell case
Mar 06, 2010
<snipped>
The Internet is abuzz with armchair detectives, ferreting out tips, facts, rumors and innuendo about who killed the 17-year-old Wenatchee High School senior last month.

Internet sleuthing by the public is "absolutely a new frontier," says Tricia Griffith, the Park City, Utah, woman who owns Websleuths.com, an Internet Web site on crime.

Internet sites have given crime buffs an outlet they didn't have before, Griffith said.

Entries about Cowell abound on the site. Posters want to know about the girl's friends and family, about her cell phone usage, and about her school activities. Many also are using the Internet to search public records, and they're finding out information about such things as property ownership, old divorces and old restraining orders.

Griffith is quick to admit that information online can get personal.

"The Internet can be a wonderful frontier, but it can be horrible if you don't keep in mind that you don't want to harm anybody," she said. "We do our best to prevent that." Griffith said volunteer moderators strictly enforce rules, such as no sleuthing about minors and no use of names that have not been mentioned by law enforcement or in the media. Also against the rules: abusive language, name-calling and attacking another poster. Griffith said moderators also work hard to keep posters on point.

Violators are warned, and will be banned if they continue to break the rules.

"We don't want to do harm," she said. "The last thing we want to do is bring in some poor person who is walking along and all of a sudden they're connected to a murder case just because they're a neighbor." Griffith has owned the site since 2004. She said she thinks its "explosive" growth in commenters is the result of her strict rules. Her site has 25,139 members. She notes, however, that visitors to the site outnumber members three to one.

Griffith said she monitors viewers and can tell from e-mail addresses that, over the years, investigators have visited the site numerous times. She said she could not comment on whether any tips from Websleuth members have solved any cases, but, she said, she thinks some posts have helped detectives brainstorm. "They come here and they read and they get ideas," she said. She said she was not aware of any Wenatchee investigators currently trolling the site.

Griffith bristles when asked if she hears complaints that posters on her site are just playing at being detectives.

"People say it's just a bunch of bored housewives or shut-ins; that makes me furious," she said. "I don't care if you are a bored housewife or shut-in, you have something to offer, just as much as a real detective." She said she thinks people who comment on her site are "good people who want to help ... even if it's just to keep a cold case alive."

Article:
http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/-inte...mackenzie-cowell-case-/2010/03/07/4660405.htm

:angel:

What does this mean in layman's terms?:waitasec:

I was unable to respond to this earlier for a couple of reasons. First, I became overwhelmed with grief, and second because when I began to look at this astrologically, I was "guided" to look at it in a very different way than I usually do. I have been trying to understand this by "degree" meaning I have been researching all 360 degrees of wisdom and since it is new to me to do it in that way, it might take me a bit of time to unravel and tell the story as I did in my earlier post. I will do the best I can to try to help you to understand, but with dad sick and mom needing help, my time is limited. I am working on it.

This one is rather intruging for JF as it shows the Tertiary Progressions
for him and in particular, see Saturn progressed to the "Weeping Sisters" at 00Gemini over his natal Venus.

Then there is the Progressed Jupiter opposed to his natal Venus.

It may just mean there will be a breakup between WC and JF.....or certainly something "to weep about"

http://www.astrologicalpredictions.ca/news/tertiary.htm

Thank you for doing this chart, Leomoon! I would greaty appreciate if you, or one of the other astros, or someone who understands the astrological terminology, could please provide a bit of a simple interpretation for us that haven't studied astrology. I almost hate to admit it, but I truly just don't understand what you've provided above, and I'm pretty certain you went to a lot of trouble to provide this.

This one is rather intruging for JF as it shows the Tertiary Progressions
for him and in particular, see Saturn progressed to the "Weeping Sisters" at 00Gemini over his natal Venus.

Then there is the Progressed Jupiter opposed to his natal Venus.

It may just mean there will be a breakup between WC and JF.....or certainly something "to weep about"

http://www.astrologicalpredictions.ca/news/tertiary.htm

Thank you, again, Leomoon. As I commented above, if someone can please interpret this in simple English, I know there are many of us that would greatly appreciate it.

At least I understand the part about there something to weep about. But, Leomoon, can you tell if that is something yet to come; or possibly something that has already occured? TIA!

I'd like to take this opportunity, on this special day, to express appreciation and gratitude to Soulscape, Tuba, Leomoom, FifthEssence and Housemouse (when available) from those of us that thoroughly enjoy reading your contributions regarding this case, and the numerous other cases you all devote your time to providing charts for, in an attempt to help us understand the importance that astrology can play in solving crimes. It is truly fascinating! Thank you all for your time and dedication to the cause! Wishing you all a very blessed and Happy Easter!

Liz: People who want exactitudes come to the wrong place to find this in Astrology, as Astrology is based on a few scientific principles, such as Astronomy, mainly mathematics, etc. however, it is NOT a science it rather is a study of vibrations, and probabilities........or at least that is "my own " particular belief. I realize and also apppreciate that others may not agree, and insist differently, but of course
we are all different, even Astrologers may disagree.

With having said this, I would suggest that the charts when the Weeping Sisters appears such as on the JF chart, says that (symbolically and probably literally), there would be then, as written, something "to weep about", but I cannot tell you how or when.
As I said, it may just be in so far as having had a breakup (which I haven't read or heard about, although I tried to find last night on a google search) with WC?

Could this have occurred after the death or discovery of her body?? Was there then a breakup?

Astrology is a highly symbolic language, and using the Fixed stars, etc. gives us a beautiful rendition of ancient principles that were obtained in Mesopotamis, Ancient Chaldea ancient Greece & Rome, yet today, these observations are still being used as you see here.

However, for exact "when will he died and when will he murder someone " type of questions, we can only tell you more about "when is the "probability"
of something occurring, vs and exactitude of said probable event.

There are of course tools that perhaps very experienced Vedic Astrologers might use for instance, because they have honed their skills to do such, with event dedicated astrology, whereby Western Astrology is more "psychologically inspired astrology", so different cultures, different skills developed this way.

You may also have the other House Astrologers give you other event inspired readings of course which I happen to LOVE reading when they do....based on how they themselves developed their own craft this way, using Horary, which I'm not expert with., but dabble as you can see moreso then the others might.

But each can develop their craft along a line that then gives and overall more rounded picture to the inquiring mind outside of Astrology.

That's the beauty of sharing. (imo) Especially when sharing is given freely
and unencumbered. Happy Easter to All, .....and may we all express the higher vibrations of
the one who gave the most and for whom we have this commemeration today.

As you can see by the one chart for the Tertiary Progessed chart of JF (read the link for potential meanings of the planets involved) that I linked to:

Progressed Saturn for JF is sitting at the "Weeping Sisters" and over his natal Venus
which "suggests" the probability he will indeed have a life altering experience surrounding his own Venus archetype. Meaning, of course love, love life, associations on the social level , whatever he was doing (which I don't know of course), will be changed, just as when we have a Saturn Return, (age 30 or 59), every 30 years, Saturn will come around to it's original station in the charts and "change us".....for the better by ridding us of the extrenuous or not needed in our lives.

So too, with JF......what wasn't "real or working" in the relationships dept. for him, will be changed by this position of Saturn opposed to Prog.Jupiter in the natal chart shown.
And because Progressed Jupiter is over his natal Neptune, it "suggests" that some type of undermining force was at work, either by nature of his own relationships, (Neptune seldom helps us ) rather Neptune opposed to Venus (in his natal) to begin with shows that he had either extra marital affairs (possibly), OR, was not true in some regard to his Venus committments.

The opposition should give us in a natal, "Deception in romantic involvements, clandestine affairs are probable, " (pg. 421 Alan Oken's Complete Astrology)
However as Oken suggests too, the square is harder then the opposition,....as more free will or "objective choice" is involved with the opposition, (which is what JF has natally)more "objective" choice for him, as the square (which he doesn't possess), is more internally driven rather then externally driven.

Now, something happened - that's a given, with the Jupiter triggering by progression
and impacting a changed towards the natal chart . Impacting his natal Venus (love life)
and via Saturn's progressed position over his Venus, impacted it QUITE a bit.

As to what, when, and the future of this impacting force, you'd need to ask others as I'm at the end of my speculation here.
I don't know IF he did any harm to another or whether only the love life changed forever, and I haven't read anything to give me this confirmation on the articles one way or another, (cannot find anything)

And hopefully the others will have their own spectulation as to what this might mean in JF's chart.
I'm waiting TOO, with "bated breath" for some answers.

2nd Chart (Synastry between JF and MC):

These two planets that are in "synastry" between the two parties, are Pluto (for MC) the one who has the control seemingly with the other, and Neptune (for JF), the one who is more deceptive oriented in the natal.
Both have then a connection 1) one is more the controller and the other more the victime (seemingly) or the one who may (depending on their own natal overall), lie or deceives.

Who will do what to whom if EVER? That's a matter of speculation.

Both planets are in Scorpio in this case. Scorpio rules the underworld and goes deeper then most when in various affairs of the heart.
Here is a link about these two signs and the planets involved:

Neptune in Scorpio influences: (JF)
http://astrotribe.tribe.net/thread/ce7d8840-220f-4428-aa6b-c5d4005e4ea0

Pluto in Scorpio person (MC): generationally speaking -
http://www.astrofuturetrends.com/id29.html

Notes:
Have charts been erected for these two times?
Perhaps something might be seen here as well........they are points in time.

Cowell was last seen leaving the Academy of Hair Design, 208 S. Wenatchee Ave., where Cowell was a student. A stationary video camera in a city-owned parking lot shows her driving away from the lot at 3:01 p.m.

Her car was found abandoned about 8 p.m. Feb. 9 up Pitcher Canyon Road in the Squilchuck area. Her body was found on the riverbank at Crescent Bar about 12:45 p.m. Feb. 13.

http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0199-5939293/BPW-names-Cowell-Businesswoman-of.html

Mackenzie&#8217;s mother is named &#8220;Woman of the Year&#8221;

Thank you for that interpretation Leomoon and hopefully others will chime in as well. Can you possibly give more detail as to WC's chart? TIA.

QUICK REFERENCE:

Last Seen chart 3:00pm 2/9/10 below - post # 7 in this thread. Add'l analysis can be found within the post itself.
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal Cases/MackenzieCowellLastSeen001.jpg

Body found chart 12:45pm 2/13/10
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/...Cases/MackenzieCowellDiscoveredonRiverban.jpg

Composite chart Last Seen w/JF plus add'l analysis.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4941125&postcount=32"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - MACKENZIE COWELL last seen 2/9/10 WA[/ame]

TIMELINE provided by member PUFnSTUF (thank you!)
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4999039&postcount=72"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, missing 2/9/10, Orondo/Wenatchee #14[/ame]

Thank you for that interpretation Leomoon and hopefully others will chime in as well. Can you possibly give more detail as to WC's chart? TIA.

We understand the curiosities that arise regarding all the associates,friends, family etc we come across when sleuthing these cases.

Although we may have been provided with information (date of birth & location) of certain parties, we try to be discreet when determining the necessity of posting a chart (privacy issues & the fact that some can google their names and find they have been exploited on the WS site), so as an alternative, in some cases we may simply make a few 'comments' without doing the intensive work required to dissect all the facets of the chart when nothing stands out or ties the party in with the crime.

In the case of Mackenzie's mother, we won't be posting a chart although she has been looked at and does not fit in to the crime.

Thank you for understanding.

In the nativity, MC moon (inner relationship to mother, emotional intelligence) stands at the degree of Pisces that describes someone who was in a "stressful battle over who is in charge, blackmail." On February 9,2010 Uranus was transitting this natal aspect which indicates to me that MC herself on an emotional level would have been highly emotionally "charged." Because the Moon and Mercury (communication) are widely conjoined in the nativity, I would as well think that the way in which she communicated on that day would have been as well "charged." This in someone who would speak naturally in terms of I AM, makes me feel strongly that MC would have been someone who would have had some difficulty with diplomacy and tact or even in realizing that another might have a different perspective and on that particular day all perspective might have been lost. In other words, on that day, I see a strong potential for hysteria in MC. That transitting Saturn was widely opposed to this part of her nativity on that day speaks to me of MC having been held back, limited, frustrated from speaking her truth and that Pluto by transit was in square between the moon, mercury conjunction in the nativity and the Saturn opposition by transit tells me that she was silenced by a force akin to an atomic explosion. (This is not helped at all from having the transitting moon conjoined to transitting Pluto. The emotions from the outside were volcanic.) I also believe that MC's natal Mars (desire nature, conflict resolution, inner warrior) being located in the degree in the nativity where she could not let go of difficulties and would have kept score regarding past difficulties essentially holding on to past memories that destroy present moments was in play that day.
Horribly bad timing for any attempt to resolve conflict and I truly do believe that was the impetus of the day. All of this is my humble opinion and in my descriptions of my beliefs about who MC was from the inside out I make no judgement in terms of right or wrong or good or bad. We are all unique individuals with gifts and talents as well as challenges. May she rest in peace wrapped in tender loving arms. May we here learn what we need to learn and teach what we need to teach.

Mackenzie's PDSDL (progressed demi-solar demi-lunar with her progressed natal:

b-MacPDSDLPN.gif

The Midheaven was at 319°33'. The progressed lunar return Sun was conjunct at 318°22', her progressed natal Saturn at 319°58', and while her progressed natal Pluto appears to be almost a full sign away from the Descendant it was actually on the Descendant at 319°47'. Along with progressed Saturn on the Midheaven and progressed Pluto on the Descendant, her progressed Mars/Neptune midpoint was on the Midheaven at 319°42' along with her progressed Mars/Uranus midpoint.

The Sun on an angle denotes an act of self. She thought she was in control. Her Mars/Uranus midpoint on the Midheaven indicates a feisty mood.

But once she was attacked (possibly a sucker punch or sneak with an instrument) the presence of her progressed Saturn and progressed Pluto on the angles coincided with defeat. Her progressed Mars/Neptune midpoint would be indicative of terror at what was happening.

Below is Mackenzie's natal with JF's progressed natal. His progressed Mars was conjunct her natal Ascendant.

c-MacJFP.gif

Mackenzie's progressed natal had his Moon/Mars and Sun/Mars midpoint on the Ascendant. The longitudinal positions are deceptive of the true body positions of those planets.

d-MacPJF.gif

And finally, JF's progressed natal had Mackenzie's progressed Mars opposite the East Point (a true square to the Midheaven).

f-JFPMacP.gif

There are aspects between the natal charts that could be indicative of sexual attraction. I think these two had a relationship at some point and blackmail was ongoing or was threatened by Mackenzie and JF struck out at her.

Just my 2 cents.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads