Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched questions again. This boyfriend/girlfriend crap is so 7th grade. Most 20 somethings say they are a couple not boyfriend/girlfriend. It is amazing how immature she is even today.

It also amazes me with her long long letter/journal writing. She is probably the most selfish, self absorbed person I have ever seen. To send his family an eighteen page letter after she kills him is just unbelievable. What the h#ll would it take 18 pages for her to say to them. I wonder if they have read the letter?

to those of you that think the roommates actions were odd please read Flores' report and what the roommates said in their interviews
the night they found Travis dead. Travis' house was 3300+ sq ft. Travis had made arrangements for someone to feed and water the dog because he was going to Cancun.

They were not really friends of Travis' (just roommates) and did not keep track of his busy schedule. One roommate only became a roommate 2 wks prior and was not there much. Travis' room was locked and he had an en-suite room...they did not use the same restroom.

One roommate worked at a fish house.....no sense of smell probably and had stayed at his gfs parents home house sitting while they were on a cruise the week Travis was killed.

THESE ARE men....I highly doubt they spent much time at the kitchen sink OR searching out smells. One roommate said he did notice a funky smell...think of it this way, you just moved into another person's personal home & you rent a room how deep are you going to dig into their stuff? They thought he was out of town. They had no idea he was dead! Maybe since Travis was gone they thought the dog had "stunk" the place up. Men this age are focused on working, sleeping and gfs and avoid smells b/c they may have to clean something LOL. Read Det Flores' report it helps put their actions in place....maybe odd for some of us to understand but if you ever had a roommate easy to understand based on my former roommates :seeya:
great post

Someone please explain the logic behind this, if there is any. She just used a stolen firearm in the commission of a murder in Arizona, returns to California, has to know that LE is suspicious of her involvement and applies for a gun permit? One would think she would try to remain as anonymous as possible. She truly is insane!!!

:eek:

HEY! she wanted to be 'a responsible gun owner'!!!!!! remember? plus, she was going camping with a bunch of guys (whose names she can't even remember) and she might have needed a gun to protect herself. after all, she'd just used one, so she wasn't afraid of them anymore!

get with the program here, panthera!!

:D

What an awkward place for a left handed person to stab someone...in that tiny shower...just can't picture this?

I think it would have been easy to stab his back, but harder to do his chest first, unless he had his eyes closed. Note that some pics are with his back to her. Though it's possible she posed him facing her with his eyes closed.

beside the pics the police also found ja's blood on the wall mixed with ta's. even with out the pics she would have been arrested. :moo:

Yeah, sorry, I meant, "no, she'd have been arrested, pics or no."

:floorlaugh:

I'll :floorlaugh: for another week if that juror writes a book and titles it 'What is your understanding of the word '*advertiser censored*?' just for good measure.

I'd buy it. :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Skankgate came about because of a phone call JA had with TA, and his friend supposedly called her that?

I think it would have been easy to stab his back, but harder to do his chest first, unless he had his eyes closed. Note that some pics are with his back to her. Though it's possible she posed him facing her with his eyes closed.

I really think she stabbed him in the back while he was coughing up blood in the basin.

This is a question I would like to hear the jury ask this creature:

Can you explain how a supposed homosexual pedophile would want to have a threesome with 2 adult women? And, you being one of those adult women, who stated that you "wouldn't necessarily say no to it?":waitasec:

(que the Jeopardy music)

HEY! she wanted to be 'a responsible gun owner'!!!!!! remember? plus, she was going camping with a bunch of guys (whose names she can't even remember) and she might have needed a gun to protect herself. after all, she'd just used one, so she wasn't afraid of them anymore!

get with the program here, panthera!!

:D

Exactly what I want my 2 daughters doing...buy a gun before you go on a camping trip with a half dozen dudes you don't know just to be safe. I mean, after all, if one of them tries to have his way with you, you will be able to kill him.

The medical examiner disagrees. That shot went through just above his right eyebrow and lodged in his left cheek bone. The ME says that the shot alone would either have incapacitated him completely or killed him outright. Seeing as he managed to get himself out of the shower, hang onto the sink to drip blood from his chest wound from the knife all over it and manage to get down the length of the hallway says that he was shot last. The chest wound was the first attack wound according to the ME followed by the other stab wounds - note that he had typical defensive cuts on his hands trying to ward off the continued stabbing and most of the stab wounds were in his back indicating he was either already on the ground when he reached the end of the hall or collapsed during the continued stabbing onto his face. With him lying there, she then slit his throat. She then got the gun, rolled him over onto his back and shot him in the face.

I don't think she really wanted to have to use the gun at all because of the noise that neighbors might hear, and believed that the single knife wound to the chest would kill him. I believe at that point she left the bathroom and was astonished to find he wasn't dead in the shower conveniently having all the blood evidence wash down the drain and discovered he had gotten out of the shower and the bathroom and got himself down the hall. It was at that point I think she freaked out and continued to stab him in a frenzy to make sure she actually killed him.

In this case, I don't think it was entirely rage killing but also hysterical frenzy being so shocked and scared that the single knife wound didn't kill him. I don't believe she ever imagined that there would be any blood all over the place needing to be cleaned up, and thatshe illogically dragged him back to the bathroom and stuffed him back in the shower in a nutty attempt to force the situation back to what her original planinvisioned would happen and thus attempt to force the control of the situation back to what she expected with her being entirely in control of the situation.

Wow! Had not thought of that. Makes more sense than trying to wash off their sex. He had already been in the shower 10 minutes.

Someone please explain the logic behind this, if there is any. She just used a stolen firearm in the commission of a murder in Arizona, returns to California, has to know that LE is suspicious of her involvement and applies for a gun permit? One would think she would try to remain as anonymous as possible. She truly is insane!!!

:eek:

Maybe she thought if she bought a gun LE would think she never had one before or didn't have any access to one and that would make it look less likely that she had been the one to "steal" the gun from her grandparents' house....

I'd buy it. :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Skankgate came about because of a phone call JA had with TA, and his friend supposedly called her that?

:floorlaugh:

Hilarious. I didn't know how on earth that came in .. can you imagine the attorney's reaction when they saw that list of questions for the first time? I think they all would have laughed, even Nurmi and Wilmott.

On that, why on earth didn't Wilmott take her through the sex talk questions, seems to have struck a very bad note to watch Nurmi do so?

This is a question I would like to hear the jury ask this creature:

Can you explain how a supposed homosexual pedophile would want to have a threesome with 2 adult women? And, you being one of those adult women, who stated that you "wouldn't necessarily say no to it?":waitasec:

(que the Jeopardy music)

Great question !!!!

beside the pics the police also found ja's blood on the wall mixed with ta's. even with out the pics she would have been arrested. :moo:

Yeah, I used to think JA was highly intelligent. But now I am beginning to see how stupid she was when she carried this out she left so many trails.....

I "think" I like the idea ... but am somewhat concerned that there is no "cut-off" point ....how long should they be able to go on ... and on ... and on ... and still get no answers. I guess because it is a DP case, they have to the let the jury get all of their questions in. They seem somewhat repetitive though ... The thing that I DO like about it is that the lawyers are able to follow up on the questions from the jury ... so (in a way) there is more "direct examination" and "cross examination". I think it's a good system (jury questions), but I'm thinking it should maybe be a one-step system ... and maybe not adding more questions after the original questions. I have to think on it some more ... I guess generally speaking, I like the idea ... Have I confused you ... cuz I've confused myself :waitasec:

I'm against it. These people aren't qualified investigators/interrogators. As much as I LOVE the *advertiser censored* question (and I truly do) I think it's kind of outrageous for a juror to be taunting a defendant in the middle of a trial. Not to mention it has the capacity to prejudice other jurors before they commence deliberations.

So if driving straight from Mesa to SLC is approx a 12 hour journey and assuming she left Mesa at 6pm there is a big gap there, 4 hours for 10am and up to 8 hours if 2pm.

There we go, a lot of time to drive around and dispose of items and make up some extra miles. She also used the car for general driving around .. you know, backtracking and returning garage remotes etc :)

Plus, didn't she say she took time practicing her "fun,fun...let's go see Othello" cell call to an already decomposing Travis until it was just right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken