trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Huh? Wait a minute!!! Juan asked a question and asked "yes or no?" The witness answered "yes". Can that be right? Is she supposed to do that? :floorlaugh:

I'm pretty sure she said she was Alyce's supervisor for awhile.

No no!!! It was that she would supervise people like her - people with master's degrees.

I must have missed that during it's trial. What are the "CA fisties"?

People used that to describe casey anthony having little tantrums when she didn;'t get her way, or heard something she didn't like, such as her family eating chili together while she sat in jail. How dare they!! So she would make little fisties in impotent rage:
images
images

Is Alyce LV in the courtroom now, has anybody spotted her?

I'm watching in Full screen, so I haven't been reading. Would love to know that ALV is in the gallery listening/watching this!

Tweeters in the courtroom have seen her sitting in the back. If I were her, i would have watched on t.v.. It's embarrassing.

Cheryl Carp??? Who hired her? Why didn't we hear from her?

Liar liar pants on fireeeee

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Shocking!! Different stories to different psychologists! LMAO

Who is Cheryl (Sheryl?) Carp? Another psychologist JA met with/manipulated? Why didn't we see her? Did JA meet with her during story # 1 or #2?

Caught lying to therapists much Jodi? :floorlaugh:

Ha ha ha..., Einstein!

Roflmao!!!

I am rolling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL. This witness says this other doctor diagnosed PTSD from triggering from her "ALLEGED" abusive relationship. She used the term ALLEGED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn