The Note Page

I believe she held on to this page because there is information in all these notes she thinks she might need.

I am a note maker and will keep a sheet like this if there is something cribbed on it that I believe I will need in the future. The key is, just what is on here that is important enough for her to think she might need?

Please see Bookman's post. I am now wondering whether SHE was looking for a missing person rather than running from someone. Bookman's post about the source of his information is what has me wondering. It was a guide on how to find a missing person. Yet, she was going underground too? Maybe those notes were written way sooner than we think. Maybe she eventually gave up looking for who she was separated from and then she went underground after she learned exactly how to do it.

I am copying this over from the main forum thread for discussion here.

I have yet to go looking for the new subforum--not sure where it is or if I'm in it already, :facepalm:

I don't recall seeing anyone mention this, but Mountain Bell more or less covered the Mountain Time zone. If on the east coast, the Mountain Time Zone is 2 hours behind. If in the Mountain Time Zone, there are no continental US time zones that are "3 hours less" (if you're in AZ during the summer (Daylight Savings Time is not observed, so they're basically on Pacific time), then the Hawaii Time Zone is 3 hours earlier).

I lean towards it being a very sloppy "13", which is (as another poster pointed out in the previous, 81-page thread ;) ) the non-DST offset of time between Texas (UTC -6) and Thailand (UTC +7)... though Texas is not even in Mountain time, so IDEK :banghead:

Funny, that the possible "(13" almost looks like a "(B" to me... but "(B hours less)" makes even less sense... :banghead::banghead:
tcg

two things on Jack.SON..

1. only because of personal knowledge, SON could also be School of Nursing. maybe speak to jack at the school of nursing or Jack went to the school of nursing...on and on.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Univof-Kansas-Jack-Mercy-School-of-Nursing-Charlette/122705897765813

2. Laciner + Jack.Son.....
I went deeper into researching the person traced to that name all the way to North East US, back to Kentucky ( which, by the way is HUGE into basketball) and found family ties to the name Perkins, one which was a T Cowen Perkins...who was married to JACK Perkins. They have a son. They have a sibling named Jenna ( maybe short for Jennifer?)The Cowen that I started with is VERY tall. I wont list the full names or family stuff here, but you can go and research this...maybe they are connected back to her highschool days.. The Perkins family is directly connected to Washington state. I will continue to research this area.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373773525.167581.jpg

Look at this case number on this page. Notice 8ufok
Same letters on note sheet but two letters mixed up? I REALLY THINK she was looking for someone or tryin to figure out who she might be.
Because the notes page is leading us to all these other cases.. Crazy? Was this case number a federal case number?

View attachment 35698

Look at this case number on this page. Notice 8ufok
Same letters on note sheet but two letters mixed up? I REALLY THINK she was looking for someone or tryin to figure out who she might be.
Because the notes page is leading us to all these other cases.. Crazy? Was this case number a federal case number?

That is the Doe Network case file number, not a federal case number. It looks like the Doe Network didn't start operating to find missing persons until 2001. I think the Notes Page was written much earlier.

Also I don't see the letters 8ufok on the note page. Where are they?

Has anyone looked at the words to the right of Kathleen Jeung? I can't figure out the last one. I tried a couple of combinations of letters that I thought it could be and let's just say next time I'll have to search incognito :blushing:
Any thought on what it says or means?

I just remembered something from doing research in the days before computers. There were directories called Criss-Cross directories that were basically reverse telephone directories. The Library of Congress in DC has some of them, if there are any sleuthers in the DC area. http://www.loc.gov/rr/business/directories/crisscross.html

Some local libraries might also have copies of these old directories for that particular area.

(I assume that she wrote the note page in late 1980's and/or early 1990's.)

I just remembered something from doing research in the days before computers. There were directories called Criss-Cross directories that were basically reverse telephone directories. The Library of Congress in DC has some of them, if there are any sleuthers in the DC area. http://www.loc.gov/rr/business/directories/crisscross.html

Some local libraries might also have copies of these old directories for that particular area.

(I assume that she wrote the note page in late 1980's and/or early 1990's.)

If I'm reading this correctly it looks like Dallas Public Library has many of the criss-cross directories as well as many phone directories. Might be worth checking out for someone who lives in the Dallas area.

I know that one of the universities near me used to have a lot of those in their library. So maybe we could check public and university libraries near the places we think or know she has been.

Since my infrared conversions of Jane Doe's notes a few weeks ago, (see post 1296), I did further infrared conversions of her notes and I had mentioned that in the center of the page, it appeared she had made previous notes over this sheet of notes.

As of today, I have been successful in deciphering her handwriting in the center of the page. It might be info that could help this case...

I need to put together all my conversions and notes from what I discovered... and will post ASAP!

Dang. Was hoping it was a fed case number. I think I was stretching a bit anyway, it was late last night,.,, sorry!! And I was talking about the letters next to the jeung number. Anyone know what the heck that says? The first 3 look like INC or ING.

The Phone number next to Tuscon is assigned to a contractor currently. 602 used to be the area code for AZ until the 90s (see link below) when they got multiple area codes. That phone number would certainly be a good lead to follow up on. 602-887-2926 (now 520 instead of 602).

I'll keep on digging on that one!

Area code 602 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since my infrared conversions of Jane Doe's notes a few weeks ago, (see post 1296), I did further infrared conversions of her notes and I had mentioned that in the center of the page, it appeared she had made previous notes over this sheet of notes.

As of today, I have been successful in deciphering her handwriting in the center of the page. It might be info that could help this case...

I need to put together all my conversions and notes from what I discovered... and will post ASAP!

Great Kodiak! Look forward to hearing what you discovered. If you have any posts that you want moved from the original thread, you can hit the "alert" button at the top right of the post and ask a mod to move it to one of these new threads.

(I tried to click the link from your old post and got an access forbidden error. Is it possible to repost them in some way for all to view?)

@Linda9681 and mrskeev, I also thought the first three letters after Jeung looked like Inc. or Ing.

Here is what I am able to decipher from her notes in the center of the page. They are notes that were taken on another sheet of paper (over this page of notes) or it could be info that was possibly erased on this very same sheet of paper.

Upon further infrared enhancement and conversion, I can determine that underneath the name "Jennifer Perkins" and within the semicircle line is the number "39," and the letters "CA" followed by the number "36" underneath. It's possible that the last number could be B6 instead, but after doing a trace scan, it's a closer match to 36. (see last image for comparison in red lettering).

jane_doe_notes_infrared_set2_2.jpg jane_doe_notes_infrared_set2_3.jpg jane_doe_notes_infrared_set2_4.png jane_doe_notes_infrared_set2_5.jpgjane_doe_notes_infrared_set2_6.jpg

Great Kodiak! Look forward to hearing what you discovered. If you have any posts that you want moved from the original thread, you can hit the "alert" button at the top right of the post and ask a mod to move it to one of these new threads.

(I tried to click the link from your old post and got an access forbidden error. Is it possible to repost them in some way for all to view?)

Okay, thanks, ClaireNC, I clicked the alert button and made the request to have that original post transferred to this thread.

Here is what I am able to decipher from her notes in the center of the page. They are notes that were taken on another sheet of paper (over this page of notes) or it could be info that was possibly erased on this very same sheet of paper.

Upon further infrared enhancement and conversion, I can determine that underneath the name "Jennifer Perkins" and within the semicircle line is the number "39," and the letters "CA" followed by the number "36" underneath. It's possible that the last number could be B6 instead, but after doing a trace scan, it's a closer match to 36. (see last image for comparison in red lettering).

Nice find, but what now we have to figure out what it could mean! Do you think it is a semicircle or was the circle originally a full circle? Could it be a large C not a semicircle? Maybe somebody's ages? Somebody was 39 at the time when she wrote the note, but 36 when they were in CA? It could be anything.

With the infrared scan.... I'm seeing 736 above the "son" in Jackson. It does appear there is something above the "7" but I'm not sure what it is?

While 736 is not an area code (that I'm aware)... it is a prefix used in Twin Falls, Idaho area.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back