Task Delegation; What tasks/suggestions/enquiries are you currently working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked my friend at WPDE if she had an update for me. This was her response: "I haven't heard anything. I passed it along. I will check on it. I actually believe it's something to take up with the coroner's office."

GREAT UPDATE!!!!! My friends at WPDE 15 says HCPD and MBPD are BOTH investigating AND they are gonna have coverage on it tonight at 6pm on ABC!!!! yay!!!!!!

20 minutes til airtime on channel 15 who's watching???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No but they will put it online later tonight and if I get the link I'll fwd to you all

20 minutes til airtime on channel 15 who's watching???

I watched! It was the second thing they broadcasted... I think they did a great job. They did say that a man named Micah (forget last name) recognized Jason from here, but also doesn't know his last name. Used to hang out on the boulevard together. Hasn't seen him since back then either. They said they hope people from here will look through their old yearbooks for pictures. They spoke with the guy from NCMEC and Lisha from the FB page. They mentioned the note from the 2 Carolines also. They urged that if anyone recognizes Jason from the pictures to contact LE.

Unfortunately I couldn't watch. Since I am currently unemployed, I stalk this page ALL DAY, but when the hubby and kids are home I gotta devote my time (not all of it, right????) to them... I HOPE we get some more info from the story!!!!!!

Is it just me or was the news segment not great? They didn't specifically mention he died in 1995, you nearly get to the end of the segment before 1995 is even mentioned. Many people watching might just assume thise is someone who has gone missing much more recently.

It is good that the word is getting out though!

Something is off about the video vs. the text below it. I don't live in the area so I don't know if it was the same problem in the live broadcast.

It could have been better but was okay.

That's the most important thing right now. Since this was his "hometown" it has a great possibility of being seen by someone that knows exactly who he is.

WCIA 3 News is working on a story for 10 pm. They're in Champaign, Illinois.

Is it just me or was the news segment not great? They didn't specifically mention he died in 1995, you nearly get to the end of the segment before 1995 is even mentioned. Many people watching might just assume thise is someone who has gone missing much more recently.

I'm not happy with some of what's in the story, but what can you do. Seems like someone wasn't being 100% truthful, oh well. Any publicity for the photos is good publicity.

I'm not happy with some of what's in the story, but what can you do. Seems like someone wasn't being 100% truthful, oh well. Any publicity for the photos is good publicity.
I was thinking the same thing.

Does anyone have a link yet?

This was said last night on the GD FB page:

Aubrey Morse: We ran information tonight, but plan on running a more in-depth piece tomorrow at 6pm and 10pm!

It was also said they ran it as their top story.

Ugh I hope they don't interview the same people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members