16 that tell us a broken paintbrush that was used as
17 part of the -- you see, I found JonBenet. I never
18 saw a cord or that sort of thing. I thought I saw
19 a cord, but I didn't focus on it or realize there
20 was anything in the way of a twister, which
21 apparently it was.
22 It apparently was a paintbrush. And that's based
23 on what I heard in the media. That's my
24 impression. That's all I really heard.

"I never saw a cord or that sort of thing. I thought I saw a cord, but I didn't focus on it or realize there was anything in the way of a twister, which apparently it was.":waitasec:

DUHHHHHH JOHN...which was it? You NEVER saw it, or you THOUGHT you saw it? (rolling eyes)

And ANOTHER thing...How in the WORLD would he know a slang term used for a garotte. I think of ....um...maybe a tornado, a board game...or when I am hungry, the Twister on the KFC menu (a chicken wrap)...but, NOT a garotte. Your average person would have never referred to the garotte as a twister. Why didn't he just say..."the rope around her neck", for example. Regardless of if he saw it or not...he still referred to it as "a twister", sounds like someone that knows a little about garottes...uh...I MEAN twisters.
progress.gif

Amazing inconsistancy! The LE and media should have screamed this one from the rooftops! It is as bad as PR saying she just read the beginning of the ransom note yet in the 911 call she is recorded as saying SBTC Victory is 'who took responsibility for writing the note.

Amazing inconsistancy! The LE and media should have screamed this one from the rooftops! It is as bad as PR saying she just read the beginning of the ransom note yet in the 911 call she is recorded as saying SBTC Victory is 'who took responsibility for writing the note.

I know! How many people in these United States, know that a garotte is called a twister? I sure didn't know it, until I read John's interview, and now I am educated on the slang term for a garotte. And he said it like it was common knowledge.

I know! How many people in these United States, know that a garotte is called a twister? I sure didn't know it, until I read John's interview, and now I am educated on the slang term for a garotte. And he said it like it was common knowledge.

It rolled of his....um...uh...humm...uh---lips way too easily!

The exact same way that lynching, garrotte and guillotine have done so many times before in his discussions or writings about this case.

I didn't know it was called a twister. Is that sexual terminology?

I didn't know it was called a twister. Is that sexual terminology?

I have no idea, but that's a good question.

I just looked it up on Webster's online dictionary and this is what I found. In Spanish, a twister is one of the words used for Garotte. So, John knows enough about Garottes to know the SPANISH name for it? Well, alrighty then.

Spanish

garrote (bludgeon, club, dancer, defect, garotte, garrote, kink, springer, truncheon, twister), dar garrote a (garotte, garrote), agarrotar (garotte, garrote, squeeze tight). (various references)

:clap:

I just looked it up on Webster's online dictionary and this is what I found. In Spanish, a twister is one of the words used for Garotte. So, John knows enough about Garottes to know the SPANISH name for it? Well, alrighty then.

Spanish

garrote (bludgeon, club, dancer, defect, garotte, garrote, kink, springer, truncheon, twister), dar garrote a (garotte, garrote), agarrotar (garotte, garrote, squeeze tight). (various references)

And he apparently knows enough Spanish to know the word 'twister'! That's pretty wild that he would know that since he said that the stun gun video that LE found in their house wouldn't have meant anything to them since it was in Spanish and they would have no idea what it was saying. Humm... Very Interesting Find here, Ames! :clap:

:clap:

And he apparently knows enough Spanish to know the word 'twister'! That's pretty wild that he would know that since he said that the stun gun video that LE found in their house wouldn't have meant anything to them since it was in Spanish and they would have no idea what it was saying. Humm... Very Interesting Find here, Ames! :clap:

Yep, I know. According to him, he couldn't speak or understand Spanish.
Thanks for the applause!!!

Until this case I never even heard of a 'garrote.' Twister is a new one for me (learn something new everyday).

Yep, I know. According to him, he couldn't speak or understand Spanish.
Thanks for the applause!!!

Interesting...wasn't there a video or manual for a stun gun in Spanish found in the R home? I believe there was, and JR admitted as much, but said they couldn't have used it because they didn't speak Spanish.

I never heard the term "twister" used for garrote or any strangulation device. When I hear that word, I think of a tornado or the game "Twister".

But then, he should know...

Interesting...wasn't there a video or manual for a stun gun in Spanish found in the R home? I believe there was, and JR admitted as much, but said they couldn't have used it because they didn't speak Spanish.

I never heard the term "twister" used for garrote or any strangulation device. When I hear that word, I think of a tornado or the game "Twister".

But then, he should know...

Yes, DeeDee. I mentioned the instructional video about how to use a stun gun in post #7 above. JR got it in Fla. when he and PR were walking/shopping and he slipped into a shop that sold security items as he was interested in 'checking them out' for Access G, I believe he said. He said the salesperson handed him the video as they were leaving and he didn't even realize what it was about. He said he never even looked at it and couldn't have understood it if he had as he later found out it was in Spanish.

But what I meant was it could go along with the pedophile group theories. Groups have slang lanuage that they use. If "twister" is what is used in their group then it could give credence to that theory. Or, if John by himself is involved with these pedophile groups, kiddie *advertiser censored*, etc., it may be why he knows the use of that word in that manner.

And, didn't John identify the garrot as being "professional"
How does this man know what a professional killing instrument looks like? Or that a slang term for the garrot is Twister.
To me the word Twister sounds like a explaination of what was done with the garrot. Why didn't he call it a "choker?"
jmo

And, didn't John identify the garrot as being "professional"
How does this man know what a professional killing instrument looks like? Or that a slang term for the garrot is Twister.
To me the word Twister sounds like a explaination of what was done with the garrot. Why didn't he call it a "choker?"
jmo

Probably because Patsy told him that a 'choker' was a diamond necklace from Tiffany that he must buy her for Christmas...

But what I meant was it could go along with the pedophile group theories. Groups have slang lanuage that they use. If "twister" is what is used in their group then it could give credence to that theory. Or, if John by himself is involved with these pedophile groups, kiddie *advertiser censored*, etc., it may be why he knows the use of that word in that manner.

I have a brother you'd get along with swimmingly.

22 It apparently was a paintbrush. And that's based
23 on what I heard in the media. That's my
24 impression. That's all I really heard.

He makes good and dam* sure that Lou Smit KNOWS that he HEARD that it was a paintbrush, but he wasn't SURE....but, that is just what he HEARD in the media. He knows good and well that it was a paintbrush, and he didn't have to hear it from the media.

Spanish

That dictionary entry does NOT mean that "twister" is a Spanish word; rather, the word "garrote" comes from Spanish. "Twister" is American (English) Slang for it.

That dictionary entry does NOT mean that "twister" is a Spanish word; rather, the word "garrote" comes from Spanish. "Twister" is American (English) Slang for it.

I think that you are wrong...

Modern Translations: Garrotte

Language Translations for "garrotte"; alternative meanings/domain in parentheses.Albanian

qafore metalike, mbytje (choke, glut, stifling, strangulation, submergence, submersion, suffocation, thuggee, thuggery, wreck, wrecking), ekzekutim me mbytje. (various references)
Arabic

‏الإعدام بالمخنق. (various references)
Bulgarian

удушване на човек, удушвам, удушавам с гарота, смърт чрез удушване чрез гарота, гарота. (various references)
French

garrot (garrot), faire périr par le garrot, cordelette, étrangler. (various references)
German

garrotte. (various references)
Greek

στραγγαλισμόσ (strangulation), στραγγαλίζω (choke, scrag, strangle, strangulate, throttle). (various references)
Hungarian

megfojtás (choke, choking, garotte, smothering, strangling, strangulation), kivégzés nyakszorító vassal (garotte), csavarófa (garotte, garrote). (various references)
Italian

garrotta (garotte), strangolare con la garrotta (garotte). (various references)
Manx

toghtey (choke, choking, clog, clogging, dyspnoea, foul, jugulate; strangling, strangle, strangulation, throttle, throttling), garrotte. (various references)
Pig Latin

arrottegay.(various references)
Portuguese

guarnecer com soldados, garrotear (garotte), garrote (defect, Esmarch tourniquet, garotte, kink, tie, top of shoulder, tourniquet, withers), estrangular (choke, emote, garotte, mug, quell, scrag, strangle, strangulate, suffocate, suppress, throttle), esganar (garotte, strangle, throttle), assalto (assault, attack, blow, bout, break in, burglary, flaw, garotte, mugging, onfall, onset, push, raid, robbery, rush, shock). (various references)
Romanian

strangula (Burke (FROM AMES: NOW THATS A STRANGE SLANG TERM!), choke, strangle, throttle). (various references)
Russian

удушение с целью грабежа, казнь гарротой, гаррота. (various references)
Serbo-Croatian

garota (garrote). (various references)
Spanish

Swedish

strypa (choke, scrag, strangle, strangulate, throttle). (various references)
Turkish

boğazını sıkarak öldürmek (garrote), boğazını sıkarak öldürme (garrote), boğarak idam etmek (garotte, garrote), boğarak idam (garotte, garrote). (various references)
Ukranian

страчувати за допомогою гаротти (garotte), гаррота (garotte), задушення з метою пограбування (garotte), задушити з метою пограбування (garotte). (various references)
Vietnamese

hình phạt thắt cổ (garotte). (various references)​

---------------------------------------

And the words in parentheses are slang for the language out beside of it, not the ENGLISH (American) slang for garotte. If that was true of the words for Spanish...then it would also mean that dyspnoea and Esmarch tourniquet are also American slang terms for Garotte, too. Along with all of those other words, in the other languages, in parentheses.

Doesn't matter anyway...my whole point is that John knew enough about Garottes to know that the slang word for it was twister, whether is be the slang word for garotte in America, Spain, Russia or Mars.

:confused:

You're thinking all these words are Spanish??

bludgeon, club, dancer, defect, garotte, garrote, kink, springer, truncheon

(I only point it out because people had picked up the Spanish claim and were drawing conclusions about Ramsey's knowledge of Spanish from his use of "twister.")

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back