Josh Powell's House in WA blows up - Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

summer_breeze

Reaction score
Please reference Thread #1 below....

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161958"]Josh Powell's House in WA blows up - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

There will never be any justice for Susan now. JP took the coward's way out and took two precious children with him.

JMO.

There will never be any justice for Susan now. JP took the coward's way out and took two precious children with him.

JMO.

I just heard about it, HORRIBLE ! He's getting justice now in HELL ~

JMO.

Oh, those boys aren't with him... they are with their momma and he is in a whole 'nuther place ..........

imo

Susan Powell's sister, Denise Cox will be on Nancy Grace tonight. Says that the grandparents are devastated and have gone into complete seclusion. My heart breaks for them. I hope they are embraced and comforted by friends, family and members of the community and can eventually find some peace through all of this.

Most of you were blessed with children and even grandchildren. I wasn't. I wanted children so much and yet never had a child.

It just breaks my heart to hear of people who WERE blessed with children and then killed them.

What a selfish act that can't be forgiven.

Oh, those boys aren't with him... they are with their momma and he is in a whole 'nuther place ..........

imo

I pray you are right, but just lately, my faith is crumbling with each atrocity I read about.

JMO.

This is so hard for me to wrap my head around. Was it cowardice? I dunno. I think the kind of person who would carefully craft a situation where two little children would suffer unimaginable pain and die is a sociopath. His "suicide" is irrelevant to me.

I cannot believe for one second he took Susan's children with him. I have to believe he went one way, they went another straight into their dear loving mother's arms.

Most of you were blessed with children and even grandchildren. I wasn't. I wanted children so much and yet never had a child.

It just breaks my heart to hear of people who WERE blessed with children and then killed them.

You are so right, his despicable act reeks of selfish entitlement.
There are no words to express our outrage.

This is so hard for me to wrap my head around. Was it cowardice? I dunno. I think the kind of person who would carefully craft a situation where two little children would suffer unimaginable pain and die is a sociopath. His "suicide" is irrelevant to me.

I cannot believe for one second he took Susan's children with him. I have to believe he went one way, they went another straight into their dear loving mother's arms.

I did not mean to imply that JP and his sons went to the same place in the afterlife.

I am CERTAIN they did not. Those were innocent children.

It may be true that the oldest recently remembered some things, and talked about them.

Sadly, that may have been what sealed both of their fates in JP's sick and malignant mind.

I pray you are right, but just lately, my faith is crumbling with each atrocity I read about.

Don't let it hurt your faith, honey. Our faith is not in PEOPLE .. people can be broken, ugly fools. I don't have faith in "people", really. Only in God and the good that GOOD people do ...

*hugs*

sltrib Salt Lake Tribune
“@PierceSheriff: Next press briefing will be at 2 pm at scene. No new information unitl that time” #JoshPowell
4 minutes ago

natecarlisle Nate Carlisle
#NBC #Dateline crew setting up at Pierce Co. Sheriff office. I am in lobby. #findSUSAN

RodArquette Rod Arquette
Just got word that Chuck Cox, Susan's father will join me on the show @405 this afternoon. #fb

https://twitter.com/#!/RodArquette

Rod Arquette
@RodArquette Salt Lake City
Listen to the Rod Arquette Show, weekdays 4pm-7pm on 105.7 KNRS. It's three hours of news, opinion & conversation about what really matters to Utah.
http://www.knrs.com/pages/rod.html

4:05 would be mountain time............5:05 Central Time.........6:05 Eastern and 3:05 west coast. Here http://www.knrs.com/main.html

Hugs to you. I feel your pain :(

I must say this.

God Bless the social worker. (Contract or not, this must be a nightmare they will never forget...I would personally be completely devastated)

I thank God that this evil person did not allow this social worker into the home. Another casualty would not make any of us feel "better".

SEATTLE — State authorities can expect tough questions about whether more might have been done to protect a missing Utah woman's two children, who died along with their father after authorities say he ignited his home in an inferno Sunday.

Josh Powell was a person of interest in his wife's disappearance. Why was he allowed to meet with his sons at all? Why weren't more precautions taken, such as requiring that supervised visits be at a neutral site rather than at his home?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46283211/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/#.TzAWZ8XOV2A

Good... I'm glad they will be expected to answer some tough questions. Like we have seen all too often, someone dropped the ball here with these 2 little ones and in the end it was the innocent and helpless who paid for it. I'm SICK of this happening time and time again in cases where parents murder their children. If the parents won't protect these kids, and the state won't protect them... THEN WHO WILL? :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme