ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody actually knows if the old homestead is even being used as a full-time residence. Saw an air shot of the area and the pool is green and water level down real low-backyard trees overgrown, not sure when it was taken, but this is for overall comps in the area of houses for sale. I'm sure somebody has a hideaway for her, probably in a secure complex-probably the reason they couldn't get in to serve her face to face. The wall of protection has gone up once again. I agree, why CM and not Greene? being served, or did they do a multi serve? Can't believe how much effort to protect her once again-why? Do they think it is funny to just allow her to run away from any and all of her problems? Is this going to continue to happen each and every time she needs to be served? Plain stupid.

This just makes them look more like clowns than they already did. JMO

A few days ago I was in a department store here in town and did a double take as I thought the young lady in front of me was FCA with that tatty long hair she used to have! Whoaaaaa.

She's not out and about no matter what her fantasy blog puts out. She is holed up and it ain't home like she was used to.

I want ZFG and everyone else she's trod upon to get the justice they deserve but the mean part of me wants her not to be able to roam from her front door to her mailbox without worry.

She's still a prisoner but more so now. YEAH!!!!!!

I kind of pictured they had the address and had it staked out and she couldn't leave the house. And they rang the doorbell and she hid under the bed. :floorlaugh:

She probably thought it was the post it note assassin, trying to kill her again. And this time, he brought friends! Poor thing must have been scared to death. :floorlaugh:

I think if she was seriously back with CA and GA - her picture would be splashed all over the place - no way would she be able to stay at home if she was in Orlando - she'd want to be at Target and hanging out making new friends...naw - don't think whoever is holding her reins would allow that. And doesn't she have to check into the sameor another probation office? How would she get away with that in Orlando?
Well, if Cheney accepted the subpoena, maybe she's holed up somewhere near and dear to him. :)

She probably thought it was the post it note assassin, trying to kill her again. And this time, he brought friends! Poor thing must have been scared to death. :floorlaugh:

................ :silly: ...........

I'd forgotten that little episode and how much fun we had with it. :skip: :skip: :skip: :floorlaugh:

................ :silly: ...........

I'd forgotten that little episode and how much fun we had with it. :skip: :skip: :skip: :floorlaugh:

Hee hee hee, I couldn't help myself. I mean, how childish is it that she hid from process servers? How ridiculous and stupid. She is loving this hidng out game. That's what it is, a game to her. And she loves every moment of it. It's all she's got left.

Well, if Cheney accepted the subpoena, maybe she's holed up somewhere near and dear to him. :)

Well, apparently she's got a beachfront house in Costa Rica once she gets off her probation. I'm betting Mason bought that for her, if that story is true.

Well, apparently she's got a beachfront house in Costa Rica once she gets off her probation. I'm betting Mason bought that for her, if that story is true.

The Internet has made the world a small place now, there's nowhere to hide.
Costa Rica has lots of American expats living there. I'm sure they don't like her anymore than we do. She doesn't have much to look forward to and it's all her own doing....:floorlaugh:

I cant wait for the addy leak. :sly: waiting for the almost as crazy crazy to find her.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

...Let's just say I read that item as well - on a "blind item" site that specializes in Crazy gossip Day And Night (GET IT??????) Lol

Too thin to deem credible, seems like a rehash of the "house in mexico" story...though I did google a bit a found a statement that said these days hiding in Costa Rica was like hiding in Beverly Hills. So not really.

Her expiration date has passed - now she's just playing "it's good for a week after" float.

I dont know if this has been written before but since some one bought up cindy carrying on about Caylee said Zanny had a dog .... The first few pages of Annie Dowlings deposition she says Casey and Caylee were coming and visiting her while she lived at sawgrass and Caylee loved playing with the her dog ..Hmmm a twoyear old saying Annies dog can sould like Zannys dog especially if that is what cindy wanted to hear ....Annie said for a while they were coming most days just a thought and i am sorry I know i have posted in wrong plae sorry am fairly new at this posting thing

A lot of us wondered about this in the early years of the case, you are not alone :) Welcome to WS :)

Haven't we been through what this defamation suit is all about? No one in the LE expected the description FCA gave them of ZG to be an accurate one - after they interviewed her on the first night and found that everything -bar none- she told them was all lies. Obviously LE would have been fools to follow her statement, which led them to start interviewing ZG close by, and in particular, one who had been to Sawgrass apartments.

Then we have more lies with what FCA told or didn't tell her mother, who she knew was going out to make media appearances.

And bottom line - this is a defendent who claimed all along - for three long years - that her daughter had been kidnapped. Which allowed the taint to stay on ZG, Roy Kronk and a few others - only to pop up at a trial and whoops- Caylee apparently drowned.

Right there to me seems like defamation. Allowing someone's name to be tied to your case even by mistake for three years? When you know perfectly well this person is a stranger? Yet you go so far as to allow this person to bring a case against you - and never get around to admitting ZG was just one more figment of your imagination?

And around and around the track we go....again and again...

of course Casey described a person with a different appearance, details, and name, a person whose name was F-G and who always used both names hyphenated. This woman's name was not F-G, she didn't match the description, didn't have roommates named JR and RF, was not childless like ZFG, was not 25 etc etc. But she did have the first name and half of the last name....(and others in Orlando did, too. There was also another person named G working at the Sawgrass complex at the time. Maybe all those people should sue lol.)
Anyway, this ZCG was only briefly questioned by LE and apparently they left it at that so that probably would have been it (unless maybe she would have been called on the stand at the trial to say "no, my name is not F-G" etc), if it hadn't been for a certain lawyer seizing on the opportunity to catapult this ZCG into the media LOL imo.

The Anthony family certainly repeated many times that this ZCG did not match the description of the nanny that they had heard from Casey. I was shocked that they were subjected to those long, gruelling, appalling imo depositions by this lawyer during that terrible time. Seemed like it should have been sufficient for them to just answer the question once for the record. )

It was interesting that Casey would never come straight out and make a public statement that this was not a person of interest, though. Why not, because she could easily have done that but still maintained the babysitter was another person with a similar name....
Maybe she wasn't sure. And why was this ZCG there on the same day?...still weird. Who knows? Casey appeared very disoriented and vacant in the early months of the case to me, like someone who'd recently been in a schizophrenic episode or been on meth or something in my opinion, which could explain the lost time, lack of crucial info, the weird affect, the juxtaposition of names/places/times etc, yet this ZCG was actually there at Sawgrass on that date, so that's still puzzling.

Why hasn't the IRS tracked her down? She's owes them a boatload!

Hee hee hee, I couldn't help myself. I mean, how childish is it that she hid from process servers? How ridiculous and stupid. She is loving this hidng out game. That's what it is, a game to her. And she loves every moment of it. It's all she's got left.

-------------
Sure she loves it as long as it keeps paying the bills :maddening:

ZFG has morphed. At the beginning, she was FCA herself...as I believe casey considered herself the "nanny'. The coincidence at Sawgrass was most likely one of opportunity. FCA may have looked for an apt that day, knowing she was going to need one. She may have walked into the office and seen Zenaida's card still on the counter. She may have seen her leave in her car.

Later on, when convenient, FCA tells us that Zanny held FCA down on the ground and stole Caylee. I was at this point that Zanny morphed into cindy. The fight was a breaking point in FCA's psyche. It was at this point she killed Caylee out of revenge because cindy got physical with her and threatened her.

FCA described zanny as a perfect "10" and leading a beautiful life, had lots of money and traveled. Is there any doubt FCA was describing what she wanted in her life? FCA is an evil and very sick being. cindy is an aider and abetter and always will come to the rescue of her daughter. They are enmeshed (tied together). I predict they will be together sooner rather than later. If GA resists, cindy will pay for her to live elsewhere. Heck, cindy may have already paid her IRS bill.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...oney-questions

"Gonzalez's lawyers responded by saying their client doesn't have records of any of that. Her only source of income, they said, is unemployment."

This is really bothering me.
I wish no harm to ZG at all and think she was terribly wronged. But how long can a person draw unemployment? If I remember right when ZG appeared on Dr Drew a few months ago (I think it was) someone had promised her a job. And please forgive me for expressing my opinion but I felt that she had a look of panic or something on her face when I thought she was being insincere about taking the job and thanking the person/persons who offered the job.
There is no way she can support her children on unemployment is there ? If I remember correctly she said something about supporting her children herself without help from anyone.
Please understand that I am not trying to start a riot here, so please help me sort this out in a kind way.

Logicalgirl, I'd love to know what you may think as I really respect your well thought out researched opinions.

It's late here just now but if I get a chance over the weekend I'm going to see if I can find a transcript of that ZG show.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...oney-questions

"Gonzalez's lawyers responded by saying their client doesn't have records of any of that. Her only source of income, they said, is unemployment."

This is really bothering me.
I wish no harm to ZG at all and think she was terribly wronged. But how long can a person draw unemployment? If I remember right when ZG appeared on Dr Drew a few months ago (I think it was) someone had promised her a job. And please forgive me for expressing my opinion but I felt that she had a look of panic or something on her face when I thought she was being insincere about taking the job and thanking the person/persons who offered the job.
There is no way she can support her children on unemployment is there ? If I remember correctly she said something about supporting her children herself without help from anyone.
Please understand that I am not trying to start a riot here, so please help me sort this out in a kind way.

Logicalgirl, I'd love to know what you may think as I really respect your well thought out researched opinions.

It's late here just now but if I get a chance over the weekend I'm going to see if I can find a transcript of that ZG show.

I think the total time possible is 99 weeks.

Why hasn't the IRS tracked her down? She's owes them a boatload!

LOL....then again, what income has she had (surely any money she was able to raise went to her defense...) Wonder how much ZCG made from her media appearances? And how much of it went to her lawyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine