GUILTY Canada - Arianna Goberdham, 27, pregnant, murdered, Pickering, Ont, 7 April 2017

An arrest warrant for second degree murder has been issued for her husband, Nicholas Tyler Baig, 25.

​Police said Baig was last seen operating a black 2015 Infinity with the licence plate BVBP480.

[...]

Anyone with information about the sudden death is urged to call Det. Short (ext. 5401) or Det. Horrocks (ext. 5418) of the DRPS Major Crime - Homicide Unit at 1-888-579-1520.

Anonymous information can be sent to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or www.durhamregionalcrimestoppers.ca and tipsters may be eligible for a $2,000 cash reward.​

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/woman-dead-domestic-disturbance-pickering-1.4062279

Sometimes it's so frustrating living in Canada because information is soooo hard to come by.

How about releasing a PICTURE of the guy? That might help.

I'm looking for anything on Social Media from him but my computer keeps acting up. Nothing so far.

Sometimes it's so frustrating living in Canada because information is soooo hard to come by.

How about releasing a PICTURE of the guy? That might help.

I'm looking for anything on Social Media from him but my computer keeps acting up. Nothing so far.

Linkedin has a picture from same name in Toronto but not sure if thats him or not, this guy looks older than 25.

The first news link has s video now which shows a wedding picture of the couple. They just got married in November as per the video. Has some neighbours reactions as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does anyone know if the image in the video matches the linkedin profile pic?

The first news link has s video now which shows a wedding picture of the couple. They just got married in November as per the video. Has some neighbours reactions as well.

Bayview is a street downtown Toronto. Maybe he is using to try to be "cool" thanks for finding the fb. Wonder what happened!

she was pregnant with a girl

I found him on linkedin but I can't view the complete profile because I don't have an acc't. Maybe someone else can. It's not the same profile a previous poster mentioned. I can see his current job and a photo of him (don't know how to make it bigger).

nick baig.jpg

found his twitter too but there's nothing on it

What kind of a freak kills their new wife and 9 month old baby?

Horrific.

What's worse, is he's going enough to be out in 15 years and carry on with life.

Horrible crime of domestic abuse, no doubt. 😢

WG

What kind of a freak kills their new wife and 9 month old baby?

Horrific.

What's worse, is he's going enough to be out in 15 years and carry on with life.

Horrible crime of domestic abuse, no doubt. 

WG

Just to clarify...she was 9 months pregnant, the baby wasn't 9 months old. Still horrific, of course.

Sounds like they may have lived with his parents? Did the murder take place in their home?

Will he be charged for the murder of the baby? At 9 months along, it surely would have survived had she not been killed.

I really hope the charges are upgraded for the 9month old unborn baby. I will be really upset if not.
Jmo.

This case is somewhat local to me. I want more detailed answers as to why this happened and how but I know that knowing more information won't make the case easier to digest. As a Mother to 3 small children this case upset me. At my local church the priest asked the congregation to pray for her and her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back