Found Safe Canada - Alexandra Deacon, 9, Ethel, Ont, 5 July 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Aly was last seen leaving the home of a relative in Ethel on Wednesday night.

She was visiting family on Brandon Road in Ethel last week. She was last seen leaving her family's home with her mother and brother at around 8 p.m. on Wednesday. Police later spoke to the girl’s mother and brother on Sunday afternoon after responding to an incident involving a suspicious vehicle on Brandon Road. The child was not with her mother and brother at that time
After speaking with other family members, police say Alexandria’s whereabouts is not known.

The girl is approximately five-foot-two, about 90 pounds, and has a slim build. She has straight, brown hair and usually goes by the nickname ‘Aly.’

image.jpg

http://www.cp24.com/news/huron-coun...issing-nine-year-old-cambridge-girl-1.3496153

Uhm, her mother should know what happened to her. I wonder what she said.
Off to do some research.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Urgh. She has a FB. Under Aly Deacon. Same picture on profile as per missing MSM.
Not much on there. But I hate when babies have SM.
I can't link as I'm on Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a good feeling about this one. Aly was never reported missing by her mother, correct?

Also, in reply to brothers age, the photo of Aly being used by OPP and media has a carseat to her left. Maybe that's her brother's?

OK so this girl has been missing since Wednesday? What is wrong with this picture? EVERYTHING.

So what did the suspicious vehicle look like?

[video=twitter;884397469114785792]https://twitter.com/OPP_WR/status/884397469114785792[/video]

Judging by the photo the brother is younger, I see a car seat next to her. I dont think it is clear who reported her missing, I only heard about this about an hour ago.

Can someone give a run down on what was said on periscope? I don't have the app or any room on my phone. Tia.

Welcome meowmix89!

Lots of chatter on a local group I'm part of. Will follow to see. Someone has posted they are neighbours. Jmo. Moo. Imo. All really want Aly home. Nothing "bad" has been said about family. Hth.

Thank you! 😊

The only "new" info provided in the OPP periscope video is that Aly's mother is in police custody on charges of B&E. I believe (I'll have to go back and listen when I can) he said she was being uncooperative.

Thank you! [emoji4]

The only "new" info provided in the OPP periscope video is that Aly's mother is in police custody on charges of B&E. I believe (I'll have to go back and listen when I can) he said she was being uncooperative.

Yikes. Thank you. :)

OK it sounds like Aly's mom was trying to break into someone's house or car and had her son with her but not Aly. That is likely where the suspicious vehicle report is coming from. JMO

I just don't like the sound of this at all. Jmo.

Judging by the photo the brother is younger, I see a car seat next to her. I dont think it is clear who reported her missing, I only heard about this about an hour ago.

Which photo is this? Is it allowed to be posted on here?

Which photo is this? Is it allowed to be posted on here?

In the main photo being used you can see the car seat abit on the left. I think ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back