The Kidnappers with the script.#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea where the 30-day script originated from. However, I DO KNOW that right in the beginning, the second or third 911 call when Casey got on the phone with the operator, she STRESSED that it had been 31 days since she saw her daughter. Like, was that one day over the script time? Cindy said she wouldn't give her another day? Not sure what that means, but stressing the 31 days since Casey had seen her daughter speaks to me.

Imagine a tiny body out in the heat and rain, ravaged by wild animals for 30/31 days. How much would be left as evidence? Anyone with any knowledge, which I believe all the Anthonys had, would surmise there wouldn't be much evidence left.

Just my opinion of course.

Of course the script would have told her "don't cry or show any concern whatsoever and feel up as many girls as possible at Fusian on Friday June 20th"

The closest thing to this I have ever heard about was a case where an inmate gave instructions to some lady to murder some friend they had in common.

For once Casey seems to have an original idea!

As I have previously stated if there were a 30 day script, then she is a little LATE getting Caylee back isn't she? If this happened on the 16th of June, then the script was up on the 16th of July-the very DAY she was arrested...so this whole script thing is just another load of horse manure...did she say "script" or "scrip", because I would say Xanex the Nanny does come in 30 day increments...

Probably left it at Universal, or at that Park, in the dumpster at the check cashing place....I know, left it in the pizza box and maggots ate it-the pizza maggots not the maggots Cindy thinks we are.

AHAHAHA, there went my coke zero, all over my screen!!!

Questions! any help is appreciated
okay so ZG has been nanny for over a year Right? Has ANYONE EVER SEEN HER? did Cindy ever address this? if they lived with the GP"s all this time the GP's never heard from her or saw her?
Does ZG have the hyphenated middle name that Casey talked about?
And now there is not only ZG but her sister and kids ? and no one has saw them?in Puerta Rico/Texas?? (seems like they are following the hurricanes)
Isn't the reward pretty large and wouldn't ZG and family need the $$$

maybe the hurricanes took Zanny and Caylee!!!!
stupid natural disasters!!!!

This is part of the the news story from WESH.com channel two. (At the bottom of this post is the link to the entire news story, with assorted other items)

""The story she gave them was she went to Jay Blanchard Park, Zenaida and her older sister, Samantha, and Samantha's three young children were there and they were driving a silver Ford whatever and one of them jumped her and the other one took the baby and took her and said, 'Hey, this is the script. For the next 30 days, you read this to law enforcement and tell them this is what happened' and they zoomed off," bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said."

Has anyone ever heard of someone bringing 3 children to a kidnapping?
Four car seats(or boosters) in this silver Ford whatever with two grown women. It must be a really interesting car.
I am not a mother, I do have a 230lb mastiff service dog, and plenty of nieces and nephews, but no way in hell will someone take a child or my dog away from me, especially not two woman, with 3 children, in the middle of public park during the day.
This script then instructed her to tell the police that it was Zanny the Nanny at the apartment, with tickets to Universal, not Zanny the Nanny with Samatha at the park with 3 children. (This would not make a good clue game)
The script also told her to go party hard, make out with strange girls, and jump from night club to night club. That was so nice of Zanny the Nanny to order her to get some down time.
This was the best she could come up with all that time in jail?
:banghead:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

I was thinking this reeked of shenanigans, too. If you're "Zanny the nanny", and you are going to have access to this little girl anyway, to "babysit" her, why on earth would you need to jump the little girl's mother at a public park? Wouldn't you just wait until the mother dropped the little girl off and then take her if that was your intention? They must have been too busy with that awesome script to focus on the details of the rest!

they pull this crap out of there *advertiser censored** on a daily basis

Hahahaha these are the 'bad' people she's so afraid of. These 2 women and 3 kids were soooo scary she couldn't even let Law Enforcement know this information.

Yeah OK. Next

One, she wants everyone to think that she is crazy. Two, she is into a kind of form of mocking, mocking reality. She thinks everyone is stupid and she is clever. If one is trapped, what is left but the game.

Is she that stupid? Never mind, yes she is.. LE can and will find electronic footprints of Casey typing and printing that script off on the computer in her room while she was out on bail.

Why would Zanny the nanny and sister sam give her a script to purposefully point the finger to themselves? Or will she claim she wasn't following the script?

Noway Jose is even more stupid to believe this script story.

:liar:
Wow. I would have come up with something a little better than that, with 11 weeks to think about it now.

Have we ever heard this story from anyone other than LP?

It is sooooo stupid - I seriously hope that this is not Baez's opening statement - he will be laughed out of court - On TV.

On her desk with her phone.:liar:

Ohhhhh...... you made me cry! :D:laugh::D:laugh::D

And as soon as we find that darn desk we will have answers to all these questions.

Salem

Have we ever heard this story from anyone other than LP?

It is sooooo stupid - I seriously hope that this is not Baez's opening statement - he will be laughed out of court - On TV.

I stopped believing LP a long time ago. Don't believe a word of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998