Mary Lacy Reflects On Ramsey Case

spamelope

Reaction score
www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/dec/26/boulder-da-reflective-sensational-case/

“I look at it from a standpoint of fundamental fairness,” she said. “The ultimate question that I ask myself is, ‘What is the right thing to do, no matter what impact it has on me?’ Because, I don’t operate on a personal level. I operate as the district attorney and as a prosecutor. I hold myself to a fairly high standard.”

She went to Patsy's funeral, and yet she claims she doesn't operate on a "personal level." Hmmm. Bye bye, Mary. Good riddance.

“I look at it from a standpoint of fundamental fairness,” she said. “The ultimate question that I ask myself is, ‘What is the right thing to do, no matter what impact it has on me?’ Because, I don’t operate on a personal level. I operate as the district attorney and as a prosecutor. I hold myself to a fairly high standard.”

She went to Patsy's funeral, and yet she claims she doesn't operate on a "personal level." Hmmm. Bye bye, Mary. Good riddance.

Too bad that's not the ONLY instance of immaturity, petulance, and general incompetence in the article, spamelope. But then, some of us have come to expect that.

Some people simply lack the ability to see their own faults.

She's worried about the right thing to do? For whom, certainly not JonBenet. It's so difficult to believe so many years have gone by and no one in the Boulder LE has given this little girl justice. It makes me sick.

Too bad that's not the ONLY instance of immaturity, petulance, and general incompetence in the article, spamelope. But then, some of us have come to expect that.

Some people simply lack the ability to see their own faults.

Dave, I posted this before I was even done reading the article. That was just the first howler I read. I'm so glad that she's out of the picture now.

Dave, I posted this before I was even done reading the article. That was just the first howler I read. I'm so glad that she's out of the picture now.

Put it this way: I know there will be celebrations when Bush leaves office. This is my "Bush moment."

--->>>Wellllllll, from the link above upon presenting John Ramsey the 'letter'.

"There, she presented him a letter apologizing to him for the years his family spent under intense scrutiny, and exonerating anyone within the Ramsey family of any suspicion in his daughter’s murder."

This might sound lovely, but legally none of his family were ever named as a 'suspect', which does not exclude them from further such verbage and or court trial. I note that LE now in famous cases, merely state, they wish to speak to a 'person of interest'. It appears that much care is given today about calling a person an 'official' suspect, during the investigation done on a case.

God knows and JR knows too. I do believe that JR knows that FW knows, and visa versa.

The person who ascends to the office of DA , should have some vital forensics training and criminology courses, so that he/she can see both sides of the fencing. I do NOT know as I write this what kind of 'training' Lacy ever had in 'investigative, criminology or LE training'. Was she merely trained as a lawyer?

Not only that, but a person who ascends to the office of DA should be REQUIRED to look at ALL the evidence against the suspects and read the autopsy report, and speak to the district's own coroner who did the autopsy. I don't think Lacy did any of it. She based her "clearing of the Rs" on the fact that she "felt they didn't do it." Real professional.

Isn't she the one that brought the obvious liar to Colorado and said the case had been solved? :rolleyes:

http://dnafingerprintlaw.com/

There is a winsome picture of JonBenet at the link ABOVE worth going to the link to see her sweet face and read the rest of the information there.

""Foreign male DNA was recovered from blood stains on JonBenet's clothing and from under her fingernails. DNA evidence was in its infancy in 1996 and used solely as a prosecutorial tool by law enforcement. Therefore the DNA evidence in JonBenet's case was virtually ignored. In 2001 the case was taken over by the new Boulder District Attorney who believed the foreign male DNA evidence was significant and should be used to investigate the crime.""

Camper comment: I do believe that the new methods of retrieving fingerprints from duct tape was even after the blue info from the link above. One would hope that the new DA will be out from under the OLD chair sitters in the DA's office. I pray that the NEW DA will let LE do its work properly.

-------------
http://www.bouldercounty.org/da/bio.htm

Snippet:
"District Attorney Mary Lacy

District Attorney Mary Lacy has been with the Boulder District Attorney’s Office since 1983. She graduated from the University of Iowa Law School with honors in 1978, went into private practice and then worked as an Assistant Vice President and Trust Officer in Iowa and then in Boulder before joining the Boulder D.A.’s office."
More at the link ->

"Mary is an avid bicyclist and gardener."

-------------------

Camper comment: It appears to me that she learned a lot while watching AH do his thing. I must say she did some community admired work while DA. I would HOPE that any DA would LET Law Enforcement do ITS work, without hindrance.

Friendship 'chains' are the source imop, of much ignorance and a hindrance in getting to the 'bottom' of things where truth often is found.

http://dnafingerprintlaw.com/

There is a winsome picture of JonBenet at the link ABOVE worth going to the link to see her sweet face and read the rest of the information there.

""Foreign male DNA was recovered from blood stains on JonBenet's clothing and from under her fingernails. DNA evidence was in its infancy in 1996 and used solely as a prosecutorial tool by law enforcement. Therefore the DNA evidence in JonBenet's case was virtually ignored. In 2001 the case was taken over by the new Boulder District Attorney who believed the foreign male DNA evidence was significant and should be used to investigate the crime.""

Camper comment: I do believe that the new methods of retrieving fingerprints from duct tape was even after the blue info from the link above. One would hope that the new DA will be out from under the OLD chair sitters in the DA's office. I pray that the NEW DA will let LE do its work properly.

-------------
http://www.bouldercounty.org/da/bio.htm

Snippet:
"District Attorney Mary Lacy

District Attorney Mary Lacy has been with the Boulder District Attorney’s Office since 1983. She graduated from the University of Iowa Law School with honors in 1978, went into private practice and then worked as an Assistant Vice President and Trust Officer in Iowa and then in Boulder before joining the Boulder D.A.’s office."
More at the link ->

"Mary is an avid bicyclist and gardener."

-------------------

Camper comment: It appears to me that she learned a lot while watching AH do his thing. I must say she did some community admired work while DA. I would HOPE that any DA would LET Law Enforcement do ITS work, without hindrance.

Friendship 'chains' are the source imop, of much ignorance and a hindrance in getting to the 'bottom' of things where truth often is found.

Hi Camper Mary Lacy was admired many years ago for her work as an assistant DA, however, I think I can speak for the people of Boulder and point out that it has been a long time since she has been anything but an embarrassment to the city. She has made AH look like an overachiever and a genius. Bye, Mary. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

Fresh eyes are exactly what this case deserves now. I hope that Stan Garrett is the one to see that this happens.

I live in Boulder County but not in Boulder itself. Close enough to watch IT.

And lets not forget that NO USABLE DNA, male or otherwise, was ever found under her fingernails. That is one bit of misinformation that is still floating around. Not that Lacy (or anyone on the RST) ever tried to correct it.

I'm sure that baby Jason Midyette would agree with us, but since he was beat to death under Mary Lacy's Reign of Terror and it took Bill O'Rielly's hounding her for months before Child Abuse charges were finally filed......

And the family of the Killer Inmate that she petitioned for an early release which he has already reoffended his terms of release.

Unfortunately, JonBenet was far from alone with this Evil Enabler having the power to prevent Justice prevailing. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back