GUILTY OK - Nelly Pelts, 26, brutally murdered at Midwest City church, 6 Feb 2010

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Poor Nelly Pelts. This 26 year old woman who belongs to the Christ Baptist Church was murdered within a lousey fifteen minutes after meeting a Registered Sex Offender.

Ms. Pelts met the murderer and convicted rapist in Wal-Mart. James O'Berry then lured Pelts to the Church parking lot where he stabbed her and ran her over.

LE found O'Berry at his mobile home and he recalls meeting Nelly, but then claims he blacked out and wound up back home where he cut his hiar and washed his bloody clothes. Getdahellouttahere.

Oh Lord. Today's reoffending sex offender is a da*n murderer.

http://www.ksbitv.com/news/83839577.html

Supposedly Oklahoma City LE had video footage of this violent sex offender commiting what I would suppose would be against his parole?

Brian Bates know in Oklahoma City as the Video Vigilante tracked O'Berry down and had footage of him soliciting sex from prostitutes. It seems he must post the videos as he ays he got e-mails from people saying that O'Berry needed to be outted because of his extremely violent nature. Bates claims he gave the tape to cops. They say they never saw the video.

Meanwhile this poor 26 year old woman is dead. A convicted sex offender just running around doing as he pleases. Nelly I am so sorry. I'm sorry you had to be murdered by the hands of someone who should have been locked up.

http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=11953483

Thanks for taking on this task of reminding us where the system is broken.

15 minutes.... what could possibly posses anyone to make a decision to murder within 15 minutes... I know, I know.... if we had that answer we could possibly keep these 's locked up.

I wonder how he convinced her to go to a church parkling lot in the middle of the night. I could understand during daylight, but hard to imagine being convinced to go to a dark parking lot in the middle of the night.

May she rest in peace and the SOB locked up without a chance of parole!

15 minutes.... what could possibly posses anyone to make a decision to murder within 15 minutes... I know, I know.... if we had that answer we could possibly keep these 's locked up.

I wonder how he convinced her to go to a church parkling lot in the middle of the night. I could understand during daylight, but hard to imagine being convinced to go to a dark parking lot in the middle of the night.

May she rest in peace and the SOB locked up without a chance of parole!

Cubby, the same thing came to my mind. Why would she go to the Church lot at that hour?

The article says she ministered at the Church, but well that's weird. Maybe more to it.

No matter he should not have been out. For no reason. They should have listened to Vigilante man. I've thought of doing that at times when I see the freak johns out there. I wanna so bad tape them and bring it home to their poor families that know nothing of it.

Poor Nelly. I mean 26 years old. Hopefully we'll find out how or why he lured her. Con. They're always a con these guys.

Cubby, the same thing came to my mind. Why would she go to the Church lot at that hour?

The article says she ministered at the Church, but well that's weird. Maybe more to it.

No matter he should not have been out. For no reason. They should have listened to Vigilante man. I've thought of doing that at times when I see the freak johns out there. I wanna so bad tape them and bring it home to their poor families that know nothing of it.

Poor Nelly. I mean 26 years old. Hopefully we'll find out how or why he lured her. Con. They're always a con these guys.
He supposedly met her at Walmart. Maybe the church parking lot is really close to Walmart?

He supposedly met her at Walmart. Maybe the church parking lot is really close to Walmart?

J, I went looking for more on this. The following link explains more.

Nelly Pelts minstered outside the Wal-Mart. It was not uncommon for her to minister there and then shop there later.

It looks like the murderer took her kindness as weakness. She had to have told him what Church she was with. He most likely then conned her.

Ohhhhhhhhh and he has PTSD from something bad that happened to him in prison. Thus the blackout. The link shows footage of him leaving the Wal-Mart. There's the photograph of the very beautiful Nelly there as well.

http://www.news9.com/Global/story.asp?S=11947611

Well, you can see how it went down. This beautiful, big hearted woman triggered some heinous memory from prison which brought on his PTSD.

uh huh.

Clearly from the description of the scene, she resisted him. I bet he was trying to kidnap her at knife point to assault her, and she fought back with a vengeance. Damn her for fighting back...and of course you know I do not mean that.

o/t while I am typing this my 5 year old is sorting out his idea of faith and has decided that God's last name is Heaven and that he lives in a flying floating castle....

Well, you can see how it went down. This beautiful, big hearted woman triggered some heinous memory from prison which brought on his PTSD.

uh huh.

Clearly from the description of the scene, she resisted him. I bet he was trying to kidnap her at knife point to assault her, and she fought back with a vengeance. Damn her for fighting back...and of course you know I do not mean that.

o/t while I am typing this my 5 year old is sorting out his idea of faith and has decided that God's last name is Heaven and that he lives in a flying floating castle....

Awwww, B how I hope your sweet lil guy is right. Heaven is an excellent surname for God.

Let's pray this poor girl is up in that floating castle as I type this.

Unfortunately, evil has reared it's ugly head again. Nelly's cousin is quoted as "She trusted too much".

Then we already have the information on vigilante man and the law says this creep wasn't on parole and all the video showed was him pulling up his pants. Errrrrm, after a prostitute gets in and out of the car? This is a crime, no?

Worse is that there'd been two other times this creep was accused of raping two other women. One refused a rape kit after admitting she had used cocaine. The other's charges were unfounded.

Ministering shouldn't get someone murdered. Doing cocaine shouldn't allow someone to rape you. Unfounded charges? My guess that was some poor prostitute that got judged, but a sex offender hadn't. Law and all ya know?

http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-news-sex-offender-murder-story,0,3824655.story

I bet Nelly noticed the "void" in this guys soul and spoke with him - probably about a chance for a better life. He then noticed her vulnerability and played along with talking to her until he got her to the parking lot. Once there, he became so angry with her "goodness" that he tried to kill everything that was within her that will never be within him. Guess what fool..... you can't kill the good that was in Nelly.

I feel for law enforcement in a case like this-THEY know they have a ticking time bomb. THEY know that it is only a matter of time before another woman is attacked by this guy....but the DA declines to file charges on weak cases.

And then someone who was not snorting coke, and was not in anyway related to this guy is butchered by him.

Now they can file charges.

From May 2012:

http://newsok.com/convicted-rapist-...city-church-murder-plea-deal/article/3679922/

A convicted rapist will spend the rest of his life in prison, but avoid the death penalty after pleading guilty Wednesday to first-degree murder in the death of a woman stabbed and run over near her Midwest City church...

James Allen O'Berry, 55, of Oklahoma City, was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole for killing Nelly Pelts, 26, on Feb. 6, 2010, outside Christ Gospel Church.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back