Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuba - If this will give you any additional insight into DC's Depo today. I just saw the Notice for Taking Depositions in the Legal Thread on the main forum. The State filed the Notice of Taking Deposition for this particular depo on 3/23/11 at 11:11AM.

We needn't have read our Ovid to know Narcissus. We all do. He sort of stuck out in the old neighborhood. Interesting what happened to him, wasting away for want of a drink while leaning over a pool of clean, non-irradiated water. Just could not bear to disturb his own captivating reflection. Died of thirst. But did you hear that, on the ferry to Hades, he was still at it? That is right. Leaning over the side, gazing at his face in the waters of the River Styx. Charon noticed, of course he did, or we would not have this farewell glimpse of the passenger, but he poled on. Charon had a destination.

There is extreme consciousness of self's appearance, a much practiced awareness, within narcissism. Astrologically, you will find that in a square from Cancer Moon to Venus in Aries. With this consciousness, well fed by study at the mirror, which includes what we might call "mugging", comes familiarity that is kinetic: this muscle change produces that expression or face, if you like. This or that effort is reinforced by the response from other people. In little time, it is reproducible from a bare rapid thought.

Too right! The ability to mimic is powerful in II and )( and Pisces is plastic in this way. Think of the many well known actors of the Sun Sign. Whether Method or representational, they achieve the effect their director desires and produce even more than is asked.

We needn't have read our Ovid to know Narcissus. We all do. He sort of stuck out in the old neighborhood. Interesting what happened to him, wasting away for want of a drink while leaning over a pool of clean, non-irradiated water. Just could not bear to disturb his own captivating reflection. Died of thirst. But did you hear that, on the ferry to Hades, he was still at it? That is right. Leaning over the side, gazing at his face in the waters of the River Styx. Charon noticed, of course he did, or we would not have this farewell glimpse of the passenger, but he poled on. Charon had a destination.

There is extreme consciousness of self's appearance, a much practiced awareness, within narcissism. Astrologically, you will find that in a square from Cancer Moon to Venus in Aries. With this consciousness, well fed by study at the mirror, which includes what we might call "mugging", comes familiarity that is kinetic: this muscle change produces that expression or face, if you like. This or that effort is reinforced by the response from other people. In little time, it is reproducible from a bare rapid thought.

Too right! The ability to mimic is powerful in II and )( and Pisces is plastic in this way. Think of the many well known actors of the Sun Sign. Whether Method or representational, they achieve the effect their director desires and produce even more than is asked.

All I have to say is....ANOTHER ONE!

DepositionDomenic001.jpg

You will note, in the above chart, ruler of House 12 is angular. Neptune is bi-quintile ASC. We therefore have assurances~secrets were revealed, suspicions were confirmed. Deceptions and ruses were penetrated. Indeed that is the very pregnant meaning of Neptune bi-quintile ASC. When ruler of House 12 comes into an angular House, what has been concealed, hidden from public knowledge, emerges and can be viewed. Please also note that the hidden House for the Descendant, 24:01 Sagittarius, is ruled by Jupiter, also in an angle. There is a dead body Pluto in that hidden sector and it violates the law because it is in Capricorn, the Sign of House 7, but well down in House 6 and thus criminal.

Tuba, Thank you for the chart for DC's deposition. It appears, from all that has been revealed in the charts of late, that the states case just keeps getting better and better with every new piece of information gleaned from the stars! Justice is coming! It may have been too slow for our liking, but it has been thorough, and the outcome will prove the wait has been fruitful!

From the original charts, I seem to recall DC was on the phone with a Gemini... and we ALL know who that is! Is there any way to determine if that was, in fact, some of the information revealed in this particular deposition? TIA` Frigga

I remember that II Moon for the day of the pre-search public affair in town, plus the pre-search private meeting between Jim Hoover & Domenic Casey and that the search took place under a II Moon, now 26°. The node in electronic equipment like cell phones was exactly trine Cindy's Sun. I do not remember the Sun Sign of the Carolina psychic.

The Aquarian Moon today (which I believe matches Cindy's Moon; others may differ) is disposited by Uranus at crisis, ruling the House of investigations and the dead, #8. This brings a climactic moment to the prosecution of this case. A grave matter arises and must be dealt with, an obstruction of legal nature, House 9. Is the development helpful to the prosecution of this criminal case, yes it is. But please remember that Mr. Casey has retained another attorney who is a woman and there is only one Moon.

Tuba -

If this helps with any additional insight the CFNEWS13Casey Twitter account was just updated with this message:

PI Dominic Casey finished deposition. His lawyer would not comment if he will testify at trial.

This was posted to their Twitter account at 5:37pm EST today. So I assume they went until approximately 5:30pm today.

I also found this interesting when I went looking into DC's new attorney:

After graduation, she joined the Orange County State Attorney's Office. In her three years as a prosecutor, Debra has handled more than 2,500 Traffic, Juvenile Delinquency and Felony cases and participated in over 60 trials.

Source: http://www.jmcflaw.com/ferwerda.htm

Thanks, salvarenga. This is so interesting! I know you find it that way too.

Thanks, salvarenga. This is so interesting! I know you find it that way too.

I do indeed! I just keep coming back here re-reading what you posted today and all I can say is....OH MY!

I remember that II Moon for the day of the pre-search public affair in town, plus the pre-search private meeting between Jim Hoover & Domenic Casey and that the search took place under a II Moon, now 26°. The node in electronic equipment like cell phones was exactly trine Cindy's Sun. I do not remember the Sun Sign of the Carolina psychic.

The Aquarian Moon today (which I believe matches Cindy's Moon; others may differ) is disposited by Uranus at crisis, ruling the House of investigations and the dead, #8. This brings a climactic moment to the prosecution of this case. A grave matter arises and must be dealt with, an obstruction of legal nature, House 9. Is the development helpful to the prosecution of this criminal case, yes it it. But please remember that Mr. Casey has retained another attorney who is a woman and there is only one Moon.

It appears defense may try to blame Caylee's death on GA, from today's news.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27348810/detail.html

Thank you so much, Tuba.

After reading over the Motions Cat Fight among the Defense Team, the Judge, and the Prosecution, especially from the DT, I'm wondering if there's a chance a new judge would have to take over - again? Seems Cheney Mason is bucking to get another judicial recusal, grasping at straws this late in the game for any delay possible. Is this a possibility? Would the Team be successful in getting a new judge? Not that I believe the ultimate outcome would be much different. I'm still counting on a Guilty verdict.

Astrologically speaking, of course.

BEFORE we go any further, please everyone remember, general discussions and opinions should be posted in the proper thread out in Caylee's Forum.
We need to maintain the focus of this Forum - the Astrology of the case.

This idea/possible Defense strategy? of Geo taking the hit for Casey is receiving a lot of attention out in the following threads. They are discussing Geo's statement in the recent hearings of him saying he'd do anything to save his daughter as well as the new defense witnesses to show Geo's anger issues.

Legal Questions for Verified Lawyers Thread w/ responses
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6262717#post6262717"]Legal Questions for Our VERIFIED Lawyers #2 - Page 41 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Defense Stategy Thread
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111391"]What Is the Defense Strategy? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you for the link...all I can say is-- :eek: OMG!

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer, described this as an "innovative" defense tactict born out of necessity to save Casey from the DP. With the defense losing on a number of Motions last week, his opinion is the Defense team may have no other choice but this to save ICA.

"The defense might try to show that George was abusive, abusive to Casey, and that she's suffering from post traumatic stress disorder," Sheaffer said. By doing this the Defense can claim Casey's illogical reactions, irrational behavior, and lying is due to her suffering from PTSD. And that she was covering up the abuse and the fact GA was the one that caused Caylee's death. What a sick, twisted circus this could turn in to at trial!

I am sick at the thought that this could actually be done. :gasp:

Is there anything in the chart's indicating the defense using GA as the fall guy? Would George go along with it? OR...Could this be the final straw for GA and he will finally step up and do right by Caylee and stop protecting his ICA?

Fifth: Since GA will hear about this new theory I'm curious if something is in his chart that would indicate whether or not he is aware of what Defense may be trying to do?

I read something somewhere that may explain what the defense is trying to do with the two psyc drs. And I think it relates to the long handled stirring spoon and family matters. Could it be that the defense is trying to explain ICA's demeanor not only in court, but when questioned the night Caylee was reported missing? This seems to be in answer to the admitting of the conversations the night Caylee was reported missing. Are they using the family dynamics (which could be the alleged sexual abuse or not) to explain why ICA seemed to deny that there was a problem? Maybe the long-handled spoon is long because it goes back so far and is reaching for something, anything to support their views. Does this make any sense - I am not an astrologer, but I do work that involves metaphors and symbols! Plus, am a little shell shocked after watching the hearing all day yesterday.

I also saw 'thank you' . By the way thank you to all of you, expecially Tuba in these threads about Casey.

PLEASE CONTINUE on into the next Thread #15

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132192"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #15 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77