Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding why not take Amelie, if the perp was a pedophile he may have wanted an older child. Madeleine was 4. Amelie was 2.

But again the questions still remain. Why risk taking a child when, if true, the parents checked on them regularly?

Does anybody remember how old the other Tapas children were? Was Madeleine the eldest?

It was in Kate's own words to British media. She tried to explain away why the cadaver was found on her clothes and Cuddle Cat. But she told this to the media. It was not relevant in her statement as it occurred before the holiday.

"Kate has been close to six bodies in the last two weeks at work
Apparently the source for this claim is Correia da Manha, a Portuguese tabloid. It was impossible for us to find the original. However the British newspapers copied it into their articles. There's no video interview we could find to hear Kate McCann say it herself, nor any newspaper interview.

TimesOnline 10.09.2007 Do you have a link for this?
Mrs McCann is reported to have explained that in her work as locum GP she came into contact with six corpses in the weeks leading up to Algarve holiday.

There's also an Express article (link?) that since has been pulled/removed from the public domain ("Questions for the McCanns") which said: Why did a dog detect the smell of a corpse on your clothes?

A British dog trained by police to find dead bodies is alleged to have detected something on Mrs McCann’s bible, jeans and T-shirt and also on Madeleine’s favourite Cuddle Cat toy. Kate McCann is believed to have replied that she came into contact with at least six corpses in her work as a doctor. And it is possible Madeleine’s toy could have become contaminated from Mrs McCann’s clothes. Again, a link?

Kate took CuddleCat sometimes to work
No source found for this claim.

ALSO

The ‘smell of death’ could have come from rotting meat that Gerry McCann was taking to the local rubbish dump from time to time
Not the McCanns, but 'a' friend, an unnamed source claimed this.
Please see items highlighted in red.

I checked out the link you provided, but as we can see, none of those statements were properly sourced, which means that the overall link is just unsourced statements. I don't mean to be critical.

1. I don't believe so. Do you have a link for that? Nowhere have I read that the British police tapped their phones.

2. In the link I provided, it lists all of the numbers with the same statement for each one. All the tapas 9 plus some, so that must be the multiples you mention.

Please read the link.

Inana, the tapas9 had British mobiles so the PJ could not tap them. The British did that.

I have posted all the information for you on previous posts which I took a lot of time to do today to correct all of the misinformation that is sometimes spread about this case.

On one of them, it states what I have posted above about the British police. I always refer to information before I post.

I am in Australia, and it is 11pm. I am very tired now so I would really appreciate it if you would go back and read my posts.

The phone records are very complex and have been studied in secret on closed forums since 2009 in detail. There is so much to know about. The basic nos are all in the case files. Some posters have been able to connect all the information to other people, dates and places. I have only posted here what is generally known and being posted on open forums.

All I can say now is that the secret to solving this case is the analysis of the mobile phone records and the creche records which is about to happen if not already done.

Please see items highlighted in red.

I checked out the link you provided, but as we can see, none of those statements were properly sourced, which means that the overall link is just unsourced statements. I don't mean to be critical.

As I have been with this case since May, 2007, I need to tell you that the McCanns lawyers forced many of the newspapers to delete these articles from the internet eg Carter Ruck.

I posted the MSM articles but there are now no links. All newspapers are frightened of being sued. But many posters here will tell you that these statements were made by Kate and Gerry to defend themselves. THEY ARE FAMOUS STATEMENTS SAID BY THE McCANNS THAT MOST PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT AND PRO-McCANNS EVEN BELIEVE THEM TO BE TRUE when they are really lies!

However, some people copied everything so the information is still around.

Regarding why not take Amelie, if the perp was a pedophile he may have wanted an older child. Madeleine was 4. Amelie was 2.

But again the questions still remain. Why risk taking a child when, if true, the parents checked on them regularly?

Does anybody remember how old the other Tapas children were? Was Madeleine the eldest?

Maybe this person was attracted to Madeleine in particular, not nice to talk about, I know, but it happens. I think if she was abducted for this purpose then it's someone who's observed the family and their patterns for a few days. Also, you only have to read these boards and others to see the lengths paedophiles will go to and the risks taken to obtain a child. They've even broke into houses and taken them from their bedrooms when parents were asleep in another room.

Look what happened with regards to the poor child in the link below. It also mentions that they thought the perpetrator might have been casing the flat for a burglary as well. So, I wouldn't rule out a burglar being a paedophile also. Seeing an opportunity and ignoring taking anything else.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/oct/21/ukcrime.martinwainwright

Maybe this person was attracted to Madeleine in particular, not nice to talk about, I know, but it happens. I think if she was abducted for this purpose then it's someone who's observed the family and their patterns for a few days. Also, you only have read these boards and others to see the lengths paedophiles will go to and the risks taken to obtain a child. They've even broke into houses and taken them from their bedrooms when parents were asleep in another room.

Look what happened with regards to the poor child in the link below. It also mentions that they thought the perpetrator might have been casing the flat for a burglary as well. So, I wouldn't rule out a burglar being a paedophile also. Seeing an opportunity and ignoring stealing anything else.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/oct/21/ukcrime.martinwainwright

Where were her parents? What a horrific story. :(

Luckily they had enough evidence to get this guy. As far as I know there was no evidence in Madeleine's case. A clever burglar/pedophile or just lucky ?

Yes I know of other cases where children were snatched from their beds like Jessica Lunsford. That case will haunt me forever. Madeleine may have been lured and she may have even recognized the perp and that's why no screams were heard nor did it awaken the twins. Who knows.

Like I said I'm still looking at all possibilities but have to admit the McCanns behaviour was/is bizarre.

I've been wrong before and ate crow. I was convinced the mom was guilty in the Victoria Stafford case but I was wrong.

IMO there is ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE OF AN ABDUCTOR

NO DNA

NO fingerprints on the window

NO footprints

NO gemmied windows

There was only one key to the door (David Payne's statement)

Little time to do it in between checks

Why didn't Maddie scream?

If she was sedated that takes time to work.

Chloroform would still smell there.

Dogs don't lie so did he abduct a dead body using gloves?

The cadaver of a young child takes up to one hour to develop so no time for that.

If you believe in the abduction [modsnip], then you have to have the evidence and IMO it has to fit in with the fact that a dead body was there more than an hour.

It is easier to abduct a child from the street. Why Madeleine when there were at least ten other pretty little blonde girls there her age according to Bridget O'Donnell.

Why are the Tapas9 evasive about who last saw Maddie alive and when they saw her that week?

Why are there so few photos of her?

[modsnipped]

IMO There was no simple abduction so for me it is a waste of time talking about it.

It appears that the British police simply asked the PJ to check out Tractorman due to his mobile phone and his criminal record of stealing five euros! [modsnip].

The libel trial against Amaral continues on Tuesday and IMO this was an attempt at another smear by the British to perhaps infer that Amaral had missed this guy who worked there a year earlier and whose name was not given to his team to check out.

But also a distraction from what the McCanns really fear and that is the Smith sighting because he was 60-80% sure it was Gerry.

Papers earn money from these silly stories and do not get sued by the McCanns for printing the truth.

But was Gerry carrying Amelie or a dead Maddie? Who would carry a dead body around? IMO Gerry wanted to be seen but not recognised. It will be interesting to see if there is one independent person who can give him an alibi.

This is a very complex case but slowly and surely Madeleine will get justice and hopefully a proper grave. I am pro-Madeleine and only want the truth to come out as I fell so sorry for her.

I will only rest easy when they have analysed the phone and creche records because only then will the jigsaw pieces in this case start to make some sense.

[modsnip]

When their money runs out, then they will not be able to afford their expensive lawyers threatening to sue everyone [modsnip]

What a life they must live now. No wonder Kate looks so haggard and to be honest with you, I have never thought that she was responsible for Maddie's death despite the cadaver being found on her clothes. IMO she has been covering up for someone else but happy not to work as a GP now in favour of the money she earns from her book. If the truth does not come out by 2016, then it will be the twins who might put two and two together one day as everyone in the world knows about this case.

I would just love the faked sightings of innocent girls and faked innocent and named suspects to stop as it is ruining the reputations of innocent families with all this hysteria. The McCanns I believe even earn money from every media report that mentions them!

If only they could prove Maddie is dead officially, then their (illegal) fund would dry up and justice could be served and all this suing would stop at last. They could then concentrate on searching for Maddie (if she is alive) [modsnip]. They were more concerned with phoning the media to get their abduction story in the news the next day. Psychologically, the first information you hear you are more likely to believe. This is called the "primacy effect".

As I teach body language since the first time when I was in Spain and saw the McCanns on TV, my gut feeling was that they were guilty back in May, 2007. Dogs don't lie neither does your body language.

IMO this has been all about GREED and MONEY! I just wish one of the Tapas9 would break ranks and tell the truth at last.

This is MY OPINION ONLY as I am so fed up with all the lies and propaganda. As you can tell tonight, I am very passionate about getting justice for Madeleine at last and will follow this case until its end.

10-27-2013
There was also an uncomfortable complication with Smith's account. He had originally told the police that he had "recognized something" about the way Gerry McCann carried one of his children which reminded him of the man he had seen in Praia da Luz.

Smith has since stressed that he does not believe the man he saw was Gerry, and Scotland Yard do not consider this a possibility.

Last week the McCanns were told officially by the Portuguese authorities that they are not suspects.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/National/article1332689.ece

[modsnip]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member