IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, but LE said it as if it was not a big deal, they kind of defended it saying that it was typical, or something to that effect... RL stopped talking when he was arrested and retained an attorney and did so per his attorneys advice. Plus, RL said it was ok to search his property when the girls were missing. If I gave permission, being totally innocent, and then got arrested for a doobie in my ashtray, I might stop cooperating too.

Unless you were in on something, working with LE. There is DEFINITELY something we aren't seeing. I'm one again reminded of a post someone made a couple of threads ago, I paraphrase: Don't get so caught up watching what they are doing with one hand - that we miss what they are doing with the other.

Someone many posts ago mentioned footprints near the recovery site. The police can match size & tread to a particular brand. Unless someone is smarter than the cops, they're leaving clues. Even if they discard the shoes & clothing, how do you change the size of your feet?

The court records indicate an issue of anger associated with alcohol. I've known people who were happy drunks and people who resemble the girl in the Exorcist when drunk. Is it possible a possibly drunken man let things escalate , blacked out & truly doesn't remember? I don't know what happened but I think it makes more sense than some other theories.

I wonder, too, if they might have searched every crawl space and nook and cranny looking for a "duffle bag, back pack, brown hoodie or navy blue windbreaker jacket?" JMO, (not even an opinion, just thinking out loud.:thinking:

RL'S relative, stepdaughter I think, posting on SM said thanks to LE for restacking all the hay. It sounded like a they left it more neat than when they started. I wish she would post here as a verified insider.

Unless you were in on something, working with LE. There is DEFINITELY something we aren't seeing. I'm one again reminded of a post someone made a couple of threads ago, I paraphrase: Don't get so caught up watching what they are doing with one hand - that we miss what they are doing with the other.
That was me! :) I keep trying to remember my own words and check jail intakes or social media for other things.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

No, I don't think it's white. It is hard to see though. Anyway, I'd never seen or even heard this before, so just thought I'd post for the other poster who was asking about the cars under the bridge.

It's more clear here in the black and white photo, at least to me. I can make out the wheels on the car at least.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-7&p=13167881#post13167881
attachment.php

And the image that's zoomed in in this post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-7&p=13167886#post13167886
http://i.imgur.com/qQWVJtk.jpg

And this one: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-7&p=13168197#post13168197

C5Poa9IVMAMxeOj.jpg

Appreciate the response, but how does a car drive in that terrain and through trees?

I don't think the girls were put into a vehicle. At all. I think it makes no sense for them to obtain a search warrant for the property and not search everything on the property.

I'm not sure. I think we have a one dimensional view of RL via staged interviews with reporters and entertainment sites. He's become everyone's grandpa who has been duped. IMO

bernie...you restored my faith in this site.

In other cases I've lurked around, there was very little sympathy for hard core, drug using suspects. But many of us personally know someone who drinks a bit too much, but is otherwise harmless. So, it may be a bit difficult to make the leap from alcohol abuser...to murderer. Perhaps folks are playing devil's advocate, especially in this case, with an elderly man who has a history with alcohol, but not violent crime. Hoping all the facts come out soon... this is keeping me up at night...

Ya, but LE said it as if it was not a big deal, they kind of defended it saying that it was typical, or something to that effect... RL stopped talking when he was arrested and retained an attorney and did so per his attorneys advice. Plus, RL said it was ok to search his property when the girls were missing. If I gave permission, being totally innocent, and then got arrested for a doobie in my ashtray, I might stop cooperating too.

I don't think RL's permission is regarding his house, barn and truck, but only open land. That is very different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if this has been said before and for my horrible illustration. I've been trying to play catch up but this is one fast moving thread!!

Anyways, when I see this photo of BG I can't help but feel like the bill of his hat is bended A L OT. That makes me think this person is much younger than RL.

attachment.php

Attachments

• bghat.jpg
    bghat.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 554
Someone many posts ago mentioned footprints near the recovery site. The police can match size & tread to a particular brand. Unless someone is smarter than the cops, they're leaving clues. Even if they discard the shoes & clothing, how do you change the size of your feet?

The court records indicate an issue of anger associated with alcohol. I've known people who were happy drunks and people who resemble the girl in the Exorcist when drunk. Is it possible a possibly drunken man let things escalate , blacked out & truly doesn't remember? I don't know what happened but I think it makes more sense than some other theories.

I'm curious how a man so drunk that he blacked out could possibly walk across that bridge without falling off

When they hauled RL in two Friday's ago, anyone involved in the murders could have easily put something on his property..maybe even in his property- home, car, etc. Then called in an anon tip that his property should be searched. Perhaps bloody articles of clothing, etc. planted on/in RL's property.

I wonder on the night of Feb. 13th if RL's little terrier reacted more than normal. I have a terrier and some of them have great hunting instincts. Mine knows when something is afoot.

Yes for sure!

I'm curious how a man so drunk that he blacked out could possibly walk across that bridge without falling off

With his hands in his pockets! Didn't happen, in my opinion

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I have a bias for elderly people so I will hate for it to be RL if it turns out that way, but also because it has to add insult to injury to the families & their community. If it's him, unless he led a secret life of depravity, how did an educated and honorable, hardworking guy go from that to murdering two children? For me, a psycho stranger would be easier to reconcile in my head.

Many people who are truly "crazy" are not that obvious. They don't show it on the outside, they keep it private. They hide that part of themselves. It's like the dynamics of an alcoholic, they learn to keep a deep secret about their sickness.

I certainly don't think it is a ruse by FBI and LE but I also don't think that this search of RL's property will get them to the killer(s). FBI and LE, especially in recent times play the percentages game and use investigative checklists and such and don't spend as much time doing the kind of investigating that they are quite capable of doing. The modern techniques take individual thinking out the equation in the investigative process because the checklists are the functional equivalent of an "expert system" of the tried and true process that find the culprits in most cases. This is true in many fields and not just law enforcement. But regardless of the domain, once the checklist leads to dead ends in a case you need to stop using the checklist because you will end up in the same place every time you try to apply it.

I can't find any explanation for why LE waited this long to do the kind of search they just conducted on RL's place if they had the slightest inkling he was involved or knew who was involved or that his home, vehicles, or buildings on the property were used in the commission of this crime. RL had waived his 4th amendment rights. LE would know that the instant they ran him. They didn't need to wait. They didn't even need a warrant.

Of course, I can always be wrong.
Again - we are talking about the FBI, Homeland Security, the very best groups of people - in the world that are/have been working on this case! And they know that everyone is watching them. I'm sorry, maybe I'm blind, but I have total faith in the fact that these people are MUCH better at this than we are! And I don't think they are not giving this the absolute best they can (look at their faces at the first press conference!)

If ten men of varying ages were lined up in these same clothes, I doubt any one of them would stand out as looking like this image. To me it is just clothing with (probably) a mustache.

That's what I think. When I see a comparison of BG and RL I think it looks like 2 men dressed like men. Real definitive!

Yes that is looking the direction that would put them crossing from right to left. It would be possible further up the river where the crime scene tape is located. Water is ankle deep and degree of incline is shallower according to USGS maps.you cant see the crossing point in that photo.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Where I am from creeks like this are very slick on the bottom. It's super easy to go down. Does a local know if this creek is slick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy