Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Sociopathic, Psychopathic or Just Plain Evil

Votes: 65 22.6%
  • Combination of All or Some of the Above

Votes: 181 63.1%
  • Other

Votes: 19 6.6%

• Total voters
IMO: MH is classic for MPD. Multiple Personality Disorder. Occurs USUALLY when extreme physical and sexual abuse takes place as a child. The coping mechanism is the developing persona splits. The new persona has a different identity and has capabilities not "native" to the original ID. Hence a personal may have total recall, may be extremely strong, may have the violence the normal persona would never have. The muscle patterns are so different the face can show a "different person" almost in the same body.

Listen to what the husband described of her: problems with "self persona" "who she saw herself as". Also, many comments along these lines "she doesn't even look like the same person".

[This MPD splitting was even experimented on children by psychologists in the 1950's and 1960's that I know of, and one psychologist in N. California keyed me into what all was going on behind one U. door's on that level, before it was shut down, or whatever. Now with drugs, MPD persona's can be installed almost with precision, I am told.]

Other than scopolamine (google that, a/k/a "the perfect drug") used to commit crimes against men, women, and children leaving no memory, this very dicey MPD stuff is the holy grail of pedo rings. I doubt anyone without considerable training and money would even attempt it. Then again, who's to say pedo rings don't OFTEN include people with considerable juice and/or $$$.

SO, I shall hold to my original vote, it is a ring, it involves some people who can keep this under wraps for a long long time, perhaps even in some cases I know of to quash police reports?? ...and not only in N CA but also perhaps in S. CA... etc. etc. So the whole truth behind this sort of thing never comes out, and it's time to STOP THAT!!!

No, she did not act alone. I suspect when she's back on drugs she doesn't know who she is at all. At the very least she was a product of a ring, and someone was supposed to keep a handle on her. The grandparents it seems, of course, not her own parents. So follow that line of questioning. Go right back to WA state and follow there. But to bring her back to the same MHPark? I'd say speak with the other Baptist minister in town who said "there's a HISTORY" with that church. I'd bet it goes back MORE than 50 years.

AND I guarantee ya these two kids are not the only ones. Would bet the farm on it.

And the organized "racketeering" mentality behind pedo rings - now THAT'S EVIL. EVIL is also the intention to coopt otherwise normal humans into a soulless life of unspeakable harm to other sentient beings.

I choose sociopath....or evil, but I think a better choice for the way I really feel is "I don't give a bloody rat's tail". I don't care what is wrong with her, sorry if that makes me mean, but I don't see why it matters what's wrong with her. Something is clearly wrong, so lock her away somewhere and don't make her famous for being sick and a murderer.

I voted all of the above. But I also feel she's 'then some.' She's clearly sick, whatever the reason of her alleged crime(s).

IMHO, that'll most likely be the defense as well,..........*not guilty by mental defect.*

Whatever the 'reason,' IF she's found guilty, she should NOT be out in society. PERIOD.

JMHO
fran

Very interesting theories here. Thanks for starting this thread, gitano. I have been fascinated by criminal pathology for many years, but I have to say it's finally wearing thin with me.

One thought in response to the question of the various crimes possibly committed by Huckaby: Ted Bundy committed many types of crimes, including a number of known thefts, which he was very much into planning. He used cons in some, as well, and he was caught occasionally at it. I am trying to drag that out of my memory, and one thing that comes to mind is he conned a store out of a stereo...or something like that...?

Bundy had so many educated, successful, professional people believing his "good law student" facade that he managed to penetrate state politics and enter into some lofty inner circles there.

All by way of saying that we don't actually know what Huckaby's pattern is yet. As has been said here, wherever she has gone, bad things happened. Individually, they were minor enough for her to slide by--until now. Now they will all be looked at very carefully by LE and we may see someone criminally astonishing revealed.

I just can't get past the "feeling" that Huckaby has a vicious, mean streak in her which she conceals until she "strikes". Have you ever interacted with someone who actually enjoys causing misery to others? Actively pursues that? Is truly a sadist? I have, and it's bone chilling, because they seek opportunities to dominate and injure others by finding a way to make them vulnerable. That's the tone of Huckaby's trail of misery left behind her that I keep hearing.

Who is more vulnerable than children?

IMO: MH is classic for MPD. Multiple Personality Disorder. Occurs USUALLY when extreme physical and sexual abuse takes place as a child. The coping mechanism is the developing persona splits. The new persona has a different identity and has capabilities not "native" to the original ID. Hence a personal may have total recall, may be extremely strong, may have the violence the normal persona would never have. The muscle patterns are so different the face can show a "different person" almost in the same body.

Listen to what the husband described of her: problems with "self persona" "who she saw herself as". Also, many comments along these lines "she doesn't even look like the same person".

[This MPD splitting was even experimented on children by psychologists in the 1950's and 1960's that I know of, and one psychologist in N. California keyed me into what all was going on behind one U. door's on that level, before it was shut down, or whatever. Now with drugs, MPD persona's can be installed almost with precision, I am told.]

Other than scopolamine (google that, a/k/a "the perfect drug") used to commit crimes against men, women, and children leaving no memory, this very dicey MPD stuff is the holy grail of pedo rings. I doubt anyone without considerable training and money would even attempt it. Then again, who's to say pedo rings don't OFTEN include people with considerable juice and/or $$$.

SO, I shall hold to my original vote, it is a ring, it involves some people who can keep this under wraps for a long long time, perhaps even in some cases I know of to quash police reports?? ...and not only in N CA but also perhaps in S. CA... etc. etc. So the whole truth behind this sort of thing never comes out, and it's time to STOP THAT!!!

No, she did not act alone. I suspect when she's back on drugs she doesn't know who she is at all. At the very least she was a product of a ring, and someone was supposed to keep a handle on her. The grandparents it seems, of course, not her own parents. So follow that line of questioning. Go right back to WA state and follow there. But to bring her back to the same MHPark? I'd say speak with the other Baptist minister in town who said "there's a HISTORY" with that church. I'd bet it goes back MORE than 50 years.

AND I guarantee ya these two kids are not the only ones. Would bet the farm on it.

And the organized "racketeering" mentality behind pedo rings - now THAT'S EVIL. EVIL is also the intention to coopt otherwise normal humans into a soulless life of unspeakable harm to other sentient beings.

That's quite a theory you have here. I don't suppose you have any sources to back up some of your claims? Like the implant of "personas" by a University?

Or maybe some names and sources for all the claims you're making?

I am not discounting that this could have been a child *advertiser censored*/pediphile ring, but the magnitude of your accusation does require some kind of evidence before I'm going to believe any of it. I've seen this kind of theory before, and I have yet to see any back up for the claims. Thanks in advance.

Very interesting theories here. Thanks for starting this thread, gitano. I have been fascinated by criminal pathology for many years, but I have to say it's finally wearing thin with me.

One thought in response to the question of the various crimes possibly committed by Huckaby: Ted Bundy committed many types of crimes, including a number of known thefts, which he was very much into planning. He used cons in some, as well, and he was caught occasionally at it. I am trying to drag that out of my memory, and one thing that comes to mind is he conned a store out of a stereo...or something like that...?

Bundy had so many educated, successful, professional people believing his "good law student" facade that he managed to penetrate state politics and enter into some lofty inner circles there.

All by way of saying that we don't actually know what Huckaby's pattern is yet. As has been said here, wherever she has gone, bad things happened. Individually, they were minor enough for her to slide by--until now. Now they will all be looked at very carefully by LE and we may see someone criminally astonishing revealed.

I just can't get past the "feeling" that Huckaby has a vicious, mean streak in her which she conceals until she "strikes". Have you ever interacted with someone who actually enjoys causing misery to others? Actively pursues that? Is truly a sadist? I have, and it's bone chilling, because they seek opportunities to dominate and injure others by finding a way to make them vulnerable. That's the tone of Huckaby's trail of misery left behind her that I keep hearing.

Who is more vulnerable than children?
Excellent post KoldKase. I believe Ted Bundy even had Ann Rule fooled.

Your last paragraph scares me, but I think you may be onto something. It certainly seems to fit her.

KoldKase - You can certainly suppose that I do! I do have litigation quality proof for every single one of my assertions. I am not sure here is the place to put all of it or which assertions you would like it. Be more than happy to share.

In any case the most notorious/well known case is that of the research done by Dr. Robert Heath in Tulane University. Required reading on this is: [SIZE=-1]Tulane: The Emergence of a Modern University, 1945 – 1980 (Louisiana State University Press, 2001) documents, among other things, how Tulane became involved in one of the most nefarious projects associated with the Cold War period.
[/SIZE]

It does deal with intentional splitting of the mind under drugs, using young subjects. although that was hardly the only organization or time period for which evidence is available.[SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE]
"Or maybe some names and sources for all the claims you're making? "

Let me know which ones so I can provide in Q N A form. Please tell me which claim you are referring to and I would be happy to back it all up.

Thanks.

Munchausen's has been mentioned repeatedly - It occurs to me that the kidnappings could possibly have roots in or connection to this disorder.

How widely publicized was the local pedophile/child *advertiser censored* ring? What if ( and this is wild speculation, of course) she was causing harm to children in the neighborhood in order to make it look like the neighborhood, and hence her own daughter, were in jep? That perhaps she had worse plans for "January victim" but was foiled by the mother's call to police?

Based on the above, I think that she at least is a pedophile. I think that there other issues going on I just can't tell at this point and I don't think that I have a complete enough understanding of the ones that I do suspect. :)

I feel pretty confident in ruling out Münchausen syndrome by proxy because it is my understanding that parents with this induce signs of illness in their children to seek attention specifically from those in the medical community, to be involved with the community at hospital etc. I think that MH is too absorbed by her own psychological issues to be engaging in that kind of activity. I think it is possible she neglects her little girl.

I don't think that she a sociopath or psychopath.

I think that it is a great question because she is such an unusual monster. I bet all the psychologists are scratching their heads and asking each other the same thing.

I have to agree with Daisy.Faithfull here. Definitely not Munchausen's by proxy until I see some medical info on her daughter. But the razor blade swallowing? Maybe a little plain ol' Munchausen's.

I'd say pedophile mixed with something else. What, I don't know yet.

KoldKase - You can certainly suppose that I do! I do have litigation quality proof for every single one of my assertions. I am not sure here is the place to put all of it or which assertions you would like it. Be more than happy to share.

In any case the most notorious/well known case is that of the research done by Dr. Robert Heath in Tulane University. Required reading on this is: [SIZE=-1]Tulane: The Emergence of a Modern University, 1945 – 1980 (Louisiana State University Press, 2001) documents, among other things, how Tulane became involved in one of the most nefarious projects associated with the Cold War period.
[/SIZE]

It does deal with intentional splitting of the mind under drugs, using young subjects. although that was hardly the only organization or time period for which evidence is available.[SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE]
"Or maybe some names and sources for all the claims you're making? "

Let me know which ones so I can provide in Q N A form. Please tell me which claim you are referring to and I would be happy to back it all up.

Thanks.

Don't worry, I'm not intending to sue you, so I'll settle for simple details and sources that support your claim that there is a vast child sex ring conspiracy involved in this murder.

Start with Tulane, then. That's very general stuff you posted, and I'm not inclined to go hunting for a book to read to prove your theory. What dept., professor(s), drugs used, who were the children--details? What is the definition of "mind-splitting", which you are grouping loosely with MPD? And who is providing these details? Those are important things when making the following claim, as you did:

Giving children drugs to "install personas" is what you seem to be claiming was done in these experiments to control the children. In the context of MPD, I don't believe that's ever been done. A person's behavior may be ALTERED by drugs, but please show me the evidence that people can be "installed almost with precision" multiple personality disorder, especially with predictable results. Lobotomies were used once to "control" patients, with disasterous results at times, but it was permanent. The most powerful drugs available today to psychiatric patients are still unpredictable, which means the patients have to be monitored closely by professionals.

What exactly do you think MPD is? It's not something predictable, even for the person who actually has it. Yet you make it seem that these scientists were able to bring it about in children and now can not only do that, but can control it, like turning a light switch on and off. Then you extrapolate that into how the child sex ring uses drugs to control people, if I'm following you. I find that incredible. If you have that information and make that case, I'll be spellbound to read it.

So it's up to you to make your argument with details, facts, sources, and evidence. If you believe this was done to Melissa and Sandra, then why not make your case here? That's what we are here for, right?

And thanks in advance.

I need to hear the details of the forcible penetration/rape evidence and whether it was before Sandra's death or done after to cast doubt before I can think she is a pedophile. I still don't believe that she's a pedophile and if she was involved in sexual crimes against Sandra I don't think she was the sole perpetrator. Would be VERY interesting to see if any of those Tracy 60 (or rather 59) was actively trading images of the other girl Huckaby is accused of drugging. This could be found out by LE in no time flat as they have access to that info at their fingertips, but alas, since none of the remaining 59 have been arrested, sure doesn't look like they're doing anything about it.

I'll never believe that there's a family group or small group of elderly Missionary Baptists who have a child abuse ring going on. No way. I'm also not sure M. is an actual pedophile either. Sounds like she might do just about anything and stage anything to get whatever she wants at the time. Psychopath.

I need to hear the details of the forcible penetration/rape evidence and whether it was before Sandra's death or done after to cast doubt before I can think she is a pedophile. I still don't believe that she's a pedophile and if she was involved in sexual crimes against Sandra I don't think she was the sole perpetrator. Would be VERY interesting to see if any of those Tracy 60 (or rather 59) was actively trading images of the other girl Huckaby is accused of drugging. This could be found out by LE in no time flat as they have access to that info at their fingertips, but alas, since none of the remaining 59 have been arrested, sure doesn't look like they're doing anything about it.

I would think they would not charge her with rape with a foreign object if it was after her death. That would be abuse of a corpse or necrophilia imo, not rape and they have even charged her with lewd and lascivious acts which must be done before Sandra's death occurred. For the DA to add these special circumstances, imo,they have the evidence that proves them.

Huckaby is not one of the Tracy 60. There has been no charges for possessing or making child *advertiser censored* against her and if they had found such a connection they wouldn't hesitate to charge her with that crime also.

If they are 60 people in Tracy that belong to a *advertiser censored* ring that is downloading kiddie *advertiser censored*, exchanging it with others and videoing young children being violated then most likely the Feds will continue the investigation and then make all of the arrests at once like they usually do.

I very much believe she is a pedophile and most likely a sociopath who only has feelings for herself. I think she acted out what was in her twisted mind and I am not so sure it was the first time but just the first time she got caught.

I dont think she was connected to anyone. Imo, she was the lone wolf in this case.

I would think they would not charge her with rape with a foreign object if it was after her death. That would be abuse of a corpse or necrophilia imo, not rape and they have even charged her with lewd and lascivious acts which must be done before Sandra's death occurred. For the DA to add these special circumstances, imo,they have the evidence that proves them.

Huckaby is not one of the Tracy 60. There has been no charges for possessing or making child *advertiser censored* against her and if they had found such a connection they wouldn't hesitate to charge her with that crime also.

If they are 60 people in Tracy that belong to a *advertiser censored* ring that is downloading kiddie *advertiser censored*, exchanging it with others and videoing young children being violated then most likely the Feds will continue the investigation and then make all of the arrests at once like they usually do.

I very much believe she is a pedophile and most likely a sociopath who only has feelings for herself. I think she acted out what was in her twisted mind and I am not so sure it was the first time but just the first time she got caught.

I dont think she was connected to anyone. Imo, she was the lone wolf in this case.

It is very difficult to prove rape after decomposition occurs. I want to see the evidence as I do believe she may have panicked and stage it to diflect blame elsewhere. I am not willing to accept her as an anomaly until I hear the evidence. I do believe she killed her, but I suppose I'm odd like that as I am not ready to convict her on the rape charge until I hear the evidence.

You say "if" there is a Tracy 60 and the fact is that there were 60 people in Tracy actively trading child *advertiser censored*. LE admitted this. 1 was arrested a few months ago and that leaves 59 remaining. Keep in mind that local LE has known about these 60 FOR MONTHS BEFORE SANDRA WENT MISSING AND ONLY ARRESTED ONE. Huckaby is definitely not one of the Tracy 59 and I never said she was, but if she was involved with obtaining children for one of them who was actively trading images, she is complicit. And TRUST ME just because LE knows someone knows that someone is actively trading child *advertiser censored* doesn't mean they'll do squat. You say "they usually do" and the truth is that they usually don't. Research Senate Bill 1738 which lays out how LE know of more than 300,000 people in the US who are actively trading child *advertiser censored* and they claim they don't have the resources to do anything about it. Brooke Bennett would have been saved if they would have acted on evidence they already had. It's an absolute tragedy that they don't act on the evidence they have to save more child victims. In more than 1/3 of all cases a child victim is rescued and that leaves more than 100,000 kids that local LE through ICAC task forces have the evidence to save RIGHT THIS SECOND.

Ah. The lynch mob is looking better and better....

If LE and our government admittedly can't stop these perverts from raping and abusing children...then what ARE we supposed to do? Just ignore the criminals and victims, like collateral damage?

But no one here is "convicting" anyone, just to keep the record straight. It's a discussion forum, so we don't have that power.

"1 was arrested a few months ago and that leaves 59 remaining." posted by secretsquirrel. Are you saying YOU were one of them that was arrested?????????????:eek: Surely that is not correct, is it?

imo

I think SecretSquirrel was saying One was arrested.... Not "I"

I think SecretSquirrel was saying One was arrested.... Not "I"

Oh thanks so much Winnow. My poor tired eyes aren't the best in the world I thought they said "I".

I will go back and see if I can delete my post.

imo

If LE and our government admittedly can't stop these perverts from raping and abusing children...then what ARE we supposed to do? Just ignore the criminals and victims, like collateral damage?

But no one here is "convicting" anyone, just to keep the record straight. It's a discussion forum, so we don't have that power.

What we can do is hold LE accountable and persistently ask ?s about the other 59 and support organizations like PROTECT who are actively fighting for more funding and legislation support on behalf of children.

What about teaching children to watch for dangerous behaviors in anyone instead of watching out for certain kinds of people? That's what this article mentions. I really like what he says here:

For example, if a passing stranger in a car smiles and waves but keeps going, everything is fine. But Stuber says if that stranger stops the car and motions for the child to come over, those are potentially dangerous actions and the child should respond accordingly.

"If you specifically say to them, 'If Julie's mom does this or that, you need to get yourself out immediately' they will understand," he said. "But they have got to know specifically which dangerous actions to look for."

My child's now an adult. He was never abducted or abused but I wish I had thought like this when he was little. He would have been even better armed.

It seems more proactive to educate and empower potential victims than to depend on LE, as well-intentioned as they are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back