SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have GOT to be kidding! I'm seriously worried about what LE might find when they follow his breadcrumbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. This is a true life horror movie! I'm praying for KB!!

My husband, who rolls his eyes anytime I mention a WS case jokingly, called to ask if had heard about KB. After filling him in, his only comments were he wishes her the best and why didn't the police ping the phones quicker? He went on and on about it, and not knowing many details, asked why didn't they check this guy out sooner if people knew she worked for him. So, I know the families are asking for privacy now, but didn't KB's mom state at one point that her only contact with LE was email? Maybe I'm mixing up cases, but wonder if this will change the way cell phones' pings are handled in the future. Two months in this heat is unacceptable, not to mention whatever else she went through.

You have GOT to be kidding! I'm seriously worried about what LE might find when they follow his breadcrumbs.

He needs to be put at the top of the list for #1 suspect in any other disappearances in the area

I hope LE searches that 100 acres very carefully. Since he was getting away with the container being there then other bodies or victims could be in same location.

His Amazon profile - includes reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AP3060JTPVGK4/

Some highlights...had to stop because my phone doesn't like the site. It kept starting over every time I looked at a review.

Lots of tactical gear and sniper information.

He owns 3 sniper scopes.

January 14, 2015 Padlocks
"Now my locks have locks...place is hotel california now."

Talks about a girlfriend. Bought a purse.
Perfume Vanderbilt "she smells good."

September 13 and 15, 2014
Monster High books, doll
"Girlfriend s kid wanted it..parts of it were all over the place next day..."

"kid liked it."

Buys songs so the pic on the album (usually women's asses) shows up on his dashboard in car.

September 13, 2014 Padlocks
solid locks...have 5 on a shipping container..wont stop them..but sure will slow them down til they are too old to care."

September 13, 2014 Entrenching Shovel
"keep it in car for when you have to hide the bodies and you left the full size shovel at home.....does not come with midget, which would have been nice."

September 13, 2014 Knife
"havnet stabbed anyone yet.....yet.....but I am keeping the dream alive and when I do, it will be with a quality tool like this..."

A large camouflage tarp to put on car in woods.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

This is very telling from a judge who got to watch him in his courtroom I suspect. Judges knew what he was like. Too bad nothing more could have been done to keep him locked away.

"The judge also writes in the document, “25 months of the most intensive and expensive professional intervention, short of god's will, will provide no protection for the public."

http://www.waff.com/story/33629153/neighbors-surprised-by-todd-kohlhepps-latest-act

One of the pieces of land TK is currently selling is 25 acres. When I look at some of the pictures, it looks like there is this "pit" in the middle of the property where a bunch of things have been thrown to be burned. 😨

I hope they have some people from LE checking the other properties.

One of the pieces of land TK is currently selling is 25 acres. When I look at some of the pictures, it looks like there is this "pit" in the middle of the property where a bunch of things have been thrown to be burned. 

I hope they have some people from LE checking the other properties.

I agree. I didnt realize he has more. All need checked.

I agree. I didnt realize he has more. All need checked.
Just go to his real estate page, you can search all of the vacant land he has. That one looks like an old subdivision in the middle of nowhere.

There is actually a photo from another one of his realtors and there is clearly a pair of old jeans in the photo, but it's the woods, so I things like that are sometimes just there. I highly doubt the people working for him had any idea.

I'm dont think I can link his company page, but its easy to find.

2.PNG1.jpg

I don't know if his reviews could be any creepier. I have followed so many cases here and don't recall any with Amazon reviews. Horrified this guy is just disgusting beyond words!

9/7 post of his on facebook... (9/6 was when it his papers they were missing) he mentions ..

I dont even play with the woodruff police so there will be zero chases, boss hogg moved to greenville years ago

I see a couple of items he previously purchased and left reviews on (Sept 2014) were for "Monster High" DVDS......and his reviews were "kid liked it." So he has a kid?

ETA: correction. Further down his list of reviews he purchased a Monster High Doll and commented that his "girlfriend's kid loved it" so guess that's who he was referring to. I'd love to hear what former girlfriends have to say about him.

His Amazon profile - includes reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AP3060JTPVGK4/

9/7 post of his on facebook... (9/6 was when it his papers they were missing) he mentions ..

I dont even play with the woodruff police so there will be zero chases, boss hogg moved to greenville years ago

This just turned into a horror story.. May God save you all.

Comment on his last post says he stalked a girl and even followed her home.

Is there a case map?

Are we going to want a JDW type potential victim map?

I saw someone mention his ex gf's kid.

Are there any missing children in the area?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I see a couple of items he previously purchased and left reviews on (Sept 2014) were for "Monster High" DVDS......and his reviews were "kid liked it." So he has a kid?

ETA: correction. Further down his list of reviews he purchased a Monster High Doll and commented that his "girlfriend's kid loved it" so guess that's who he was referring to. I'd love to hear what former girlfriends have to say about him.

probably his partner's kid he mentioned in the toy reviews?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member