Does anyone think that Cindy and George are working with police?

Kitty Kat

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that maybe there could be a possibility that George and Cindy are working with police on the sly to try and trip up Casey? I know it sounds far fetched but I think that would explain them sticking up for her when everyone else can so obviously see she is lying. They would have to stick up for her towards the media and in public to gain her trust. I think it is totally possible they could have consented to bugging the house. All those months Lenny was hanging out with Drew Peterson. Everyone thought he was sticking up for Drew but the whole time he was wearing a wire.

Am I alone in thinking this?

Am I the only one who thinks that maybe there could be a possibility that George and Cindy are working with police on the sly to try and trip up Casey? I know it sounds far fetched but I think that would explain them sticking up for her when everyone else can so obviously see she is lying. They would have to stick up for her towards the media and in public to gain her trust. I think it is totally possible they could have consented to bugging the house. All those months Lenny was hanging out with Drew Peterson. Everyone thought he was sticking up for Drew but the whole time he was wearing a wire.

im wondering it too .. cindy is not a stupid woman and i dont think she is going all through what she is for nothing .. because in the beginning she asked the very same questions we did ..

i am also wondering why they didn't include CA and GA's statements in the recent document dump?

I actually said this very thing WAY back when Cindy first started becoming very adamant about Casey's innocence (I would hae to research for the link)...I just wish Casey would tell the truth so all of the Anthony's (as well as the rest of us) could have some closure!

i also kind of wonder the same thing about LA. Is he playing both sides of the fence, trying to get infomation from KC?

I really don't get that sense. They seem so fanatical about their daughter's innocence and that Caylee is alive and they have put so much out there that is just bizarrely illogical in support of their daughter, such that a lot of people think they are just as guilty as casey (I'm not one of those!). I don't think the guy who was wired in DP's case was so publicly and fanatically supportive of DP. And, I don't think every wacky thing they say to protect their daughter would be necessary to gain her confidence. It would be the most ridiculous kind of overkill IMHO. And I really don't think average joe's can act that well. No, I think they are really deluded and in denial, in an effort not to lose their minds, and I think at this point they will do nothing that could threaten casey's freedom, even if that means they never find Caylee. But, if it was so, that would be a huge help to cracking this case I think! And that would be wonderful. Let's hope you are right!

Kitty, can you change your title to reflect the topic? thank you. it helps when people search.

I really don't think so. Cindy is the psycho-queen of that house, and Casey ruined her life. She "lost" her grand-baby, and probably lost her forever, and now she is just in protect mode because of her huge guilt.

No, I don't think it's an act. They're just riddled with guilt and think standing by her now will somehow make up for everything. That house has never been a happy home, IMO. They're all suffering from some sort of mental deficiency if you ask me.

I think you are right on target with CA & GA I also think that the document dumps are a way for KC to see what everyone of her friends & family have said to LE. I do not think that the documents are in any way intended for GA & CA to get them to change anything they are doing, I think that LE is well aware that KC is still on a computer and that they know exactly what she is looking at (EX: wiretap) and that LE thinks the more info they put out the more she will change her story, and with those changes there may be a shred of truth within all her lies.

I also think that JB could deliver KC to LE and tell them they could talk to her for days and that LE would know that all she would do is contine to spin more lies, I do not believe that KC will ever come out with what happened or where her precious daughters remains are.

And with the text message to tony that if they find Caylee she will be in jail the rest of her life, is somewhat of an admission that she knows she is dead.

I also think that CA & GA already know that and have accepted it but they are keeping KC at there home in the hopes that she will eventually say something to someone that will break this case wide open...I think all that GA & CA want is there precious grandaughter back in any way they can get her.

and with the text message to tony that if they find Caylee she will be in jail the rest of her life, is somewhat of an admission that she knows she is dead.

Actually, I think what it said was "if they never find her guess who will spend an internity in prison?"

i am also wondering why they didn't include CA and GA's statements in the recent document dump?

From my understanding they released only those documents that they will NOT be using for the grand jury. So perhaps, early on, C&G said some super incriminating things in a "fit" of honesty and have since realized that they may have sent their daughter to the "chair?" :eek:

So- they've had to cut their losses, circle the wagons and "protect" what's left of their image. Cindy is controlling and she has to "fix this" too- it can't be out there that she raised a daughter that would do something as horrific as killing that precious baby so...the 'anything but' route is her only option. :bang:

Plus, honestly I still think she's clinging desperately (and delusionally) to hope bc she CANNOT accept it!! And so, until Caylee is found - she will continue to stride confidently down the hall (w/blinders on) -- just like Casey towards her "office" at Universal. They like to push it to the "ABSOLUTE" limit! :furious:

I really do not think ANY of the Anthony's are working with LE at all. They have all worked too diligently to skew the facts, lie or tell Cindy's version of a lie which is halftruths or mistruths. (Cindy's definition if the word lie)

Just IMO.

i also kind of wonder the same thing about LA. Is he playing both sides of the fence, trying to get infomation from KC?
He sure seemed to at some time...obvious in his interview with police. LE was talking to him as if he was some kind of intermediary between his parants and them. But, this was early on and lately I've felt that he's switched sides. Not sure now who is playing who.

Thought so in the beginning but they blew out the door rather quickly for me.

I really don't get that sense. They seem so fanatical about their daughter's innocence and that Caylee is alive and they have put so much out there that is just bizarrely illogical in support of their daughter, such that a lot of people think they are just as guilty as casey (I'm not one of those!). I don't think the guy who was wired in DP's case was so publicly and fanatically supportive of DP. And, I don't think every wacky thing they say to protect their daughter would be necessary to gain her confidence. It would be the most ridiculous kind of overkill IMHO. And I really don't think average joe's can act that well. No, I think they are really deluded and in denial, in an effort not to lose their minds, and I think at this point they will do nothing that could threaten casey's freedom, even if that means they never find Caylee. But, if it was so, that would be a huge help to cracking this case I think! And that would be wonderful. Let's hope you are right!
I think they may be torn. It's one thing to accept that your daughter may have harmed your grandaughter, but a whole different ball of wax to contemplate the State could put her to death for that crime. JMO

He sure seemed to at some time...obvious in his interview with police. LE was talking to him as if he was some kind of intermediary between his parants and them. But, this was early on and lately I've felt that he's switched sides. Not sure now who is playing who.

And what is with all the laughing referenced in the interview?? Almost seems detached from what is going on.

Actually, I think what it said was "if they never find her guess who will spend an internity in prison?"
I was thinking that was an admission of guilt but then again.... I almost took that to be a threat to Tony!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back