MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to wonder if the neighbor that saw a man with a baby in just a diaper fit the description of Dad. Burnt the clothes and took Lisa (don't know the rest).

So there was a dumpster fire reported at 2:27am a half mile from their house and there is a call on her phone at 230am....hmmmmm

Okay, the dumpster fire - would it be possible they burned the cell phones in the dumpster??? Just a thought.

Here is a new topic...wonder why they had three cell phones...

Interesting. I'd just be curious as to how many have active service. I used to work for a phone company and have at least 5 right now. Only 1 is activated. I need to get rid of em, but recycling is an issue. I can't just throw em in the trash.

Mel

Link for the dumpster fire:

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-pol...-search-of-baby-lisa-20111007,0,5538504.story

The parents of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin arrived at a North Kansas City hotel on Friday evening, saying they appreciated the coverage of the case. An early morning dumpster fire on Tuesday led investigators to search a Johnson County landfill and by late afternoon Friday, the search had moved to the Irwin backyard.

Has anybody thought of the possibility that there is a THIRD person involved in all this? Personally, I don't find 3 cells phones strange. We have 4 or 5 around here and there are 2 of us. They don't all work, but we have them. I just wonder if it were possible a third adult is involved some way and the parents are just keeping mum about them for whatever reason.

On the fence, not on the fence, abduction, or family involvement...I just don't see this ending well for this gorgeous little girl.

I am supposed to be in Dallas on Sunday for the ALCS. I guess I will be THAT girl reading my phone during the game. Please, God in Heaven, bring this baby home safely.

Complete breakdown on many levels of LE, family, versions of the truth.

(fox live)

It's a terrible sign when an old lady like me gets up at 1:30 am to check the news on WS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288