NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indromum reported that the prado had been returned and got attacked by a few people when she did. Turned out it was true and courier mail reported on it the next day after she spoke to them.

Another person here reported that they were in a line up behind someone at the Brookfield show who mentioned Gerard had spoken to them and told them that the following day it was going to be leaked about his affair. The following day the media released that info.

I am sure other posters will remember others.

I meant to reply to this one earlier when you mentioned the leaking of the affair in media.

Yesterday I went through a lot of the old reports...majority are still there but that report in which the affair was first outed is a "page not found" on every news site. ...seems someone didn't like that report being around for some reason.

He must have had several police following/watching him from almost day one though surely, and possibly would have figured that also. I find it hard to believe that he might have moved the body in following days, and if so, wouldn't he have been spotted and therefore sprung much earlier?

I am so confused though, did he want the body to be found? (which would make sense for insurance purposes) or did he just think she would be found eventually (and hope that too much time would have passed/decomposition to get evidence from the body)

I still have no idea whether her body was placed under the bridge, or washed down in the heavy rain. If the latter, then it's likely Allison would never have been found, (I mean ending up in the Brissy river) which surely would rule out the quick insurance grab.

Sorry I am confusing myself even - arghhh! I just don't get it.

Maybe there was a lot more to it than just the insurance money. I wonder if she did know more? She was a smart lady from all accounts, and obviously some of his behaviour was suspicious to her. I wonder how much she knew, and I dread to think that it may have even crossed her mind that he might have thought about killing her :(

If the body wasn't found soon, someone may have had to call in an anonymous tip! IMO

I meant to reply to this one earlier when you mentioned the leaking of the affair in media.

Yesterday I went through a lot of the old reports...majority are still there but that report in which the affair was first outed is a "page not found" on every news site. ...seems someone didn't like that report being around for some reason.

Or sometimes the links just get broken.

Jane Henschke ‏@tenjh

RT @tennewsqld: RT @renaehenry10: Explosive new evidence in the Baden-Clay case. Be watching Ten News at 5

LOL

Just saw a cherry picker removing the Century 21 West side logos off the building at Taringa - the one Baden-Clay managed.

or daughter woke up nobody home , called gramps. If that was the case it would have to be true and that in itself would be incriminating .I also would doubt a child was privy to FC's (I don't really know) My curiosity stems from the fact that IMO GBC made the call. He probably thought like some, including myself that FC's weren't traceable.Now that late evidence has been produced re the FC I don't think he will be able to explain it away after saying he slept ALL night.I think a lot hangs on that phone call and whether stories match up between GBC and NBC. Also are all conversations between visitors and prisoners monitored under such circumstances? MOOO:waitasec:

Must have been a nightmare moment for GBC when he heard the evidence about the charging and FaceTime call - bet he's wishing he googled "how can your iPhone incriminate you ?"

MOO

Does anyone know if GBC has access to a computer while he is in prison??

Ten news has the hide to do it to us again????

Just curious, how would LE know if a phone is on or off a charger??? Never heard that until this case, must be different kind of phones than what we have here. TIA
Unlike to where in America, if I have understood it correctly, for a start, noone in Australia can have a mobile (cell) phone of any type without showing identification of who you are and where you live.

I have no clue because I just use an ordinary boring G3 mobile phone for text messages, to retrieve voice messages and for calls in and out (cost me $20 coz I accidently drove over mine), but I gather that the type of iphone Gerard had was sophisticated type stuff where such things as how the phone was used can be traced.

I suspect as technology gets more advanced it will become easier still to trace how a phone is used. Shudder the day when everything you say during a phone conversations somehow gets recorded for the world to find out.

Jane Henschke ‏@tenjh

RT @tennewsqld: RT @renaehenry10: Explosive new evidence in the Baden-Clay case. Be watching Ten News at 5

I wonder if it will be about the phone again. I waited for the news last night thinking it would be something big. All they mentioned was the phone call made and NBC wouldn't comment. Hopefully tonights news will be something different :banghead:

He must have had several police following/watching him from almost day one though surely, and possibly would have figured that also. I find it hard to believe that he might have moved the body in following days, and if so, wouldn't he have been spotted and therefore sprung much earlier?

I am so confused though, did he want the body to be found? (which would make sense for insurance purposes) or did he just think she would be found eventually (and hope that too much time would have passed/decomposition to get evidence from the body)

I still have no idea whether her body was placed under the bridge, or washed down in the heavy rain. If the latter, then it's likely Allison would never have been found, (I mean ending up in the Brissy river) which surely would rule out the quick insurance grab.

Sorry I am confusing myself even - arghhh! I just don't get it.

Maybe there was a lot more to it than just the insurance money. I wonder if she did know more? She was a smart lady from all accounts, and obviously some of his behaviour was suspicious to her. I wonder how much she knew, and I dread to think that it may have even crossed her mind that he might have thought about killing her :(

He may have organized for someone else to do his dirty work for him as he knew he'd have be "laying low"...wasn't that what he told TM?? I think in this whole case there's soo much we don't know about them...about the whole family....about his other girlfriends. Did he have some dodgy shady contacts who he could have conned into doing things for him.

I said last night I still don't know where Allison's body was placed...whether under the bridge or further upstream...without seeing the creek in full flow as it would have been that weekend prior to her being found I don't think anyone can say for sure??

Does anyone know if GBC has access to a computer while he is in prison??

I don't know about Brisbane but the prison my brother is in he still has access to facebook. I don't know whether that would be accessed by phone or computer though

Sweeeettt Thanks Bay xx

While I was searching I found this other beauty blog entry.
Thought I'd put it up here again as it was on early thread.

Ok here's some more info of interest from GBC's blog.

I am adding this to aid in previous discussions about GBC and his Fathers relationship.

Link- http://liveweb.archive.org/http://ex...1_archive.html

Point of interest- Story Heading - The father lode

Not so long ago a father was a success if he could put a roof over his family’s head. Now it takes a roof, deck, home theatre, teen retreat and pool. And that’s just the holiday house. These aren’t easy times to be a father, let alone a “good father”. Just as the world seems to be spinning faster than ever before, requiring us to work harder and for longer, not always fully comprehending why or what for, fathers are also trying to make better use of family time. To engage with their children. To empathise with their wife or partner. To not only lead but to inspire, comfort and understand. As far as job descriptions go, it’s fairly heady stuff. Working in the real estate business used to be about finding new owners for houses. Now, thankfully, we speak of families and “homes”. We don’t simply negotiate prices, draw up contracts and hand over keys. We help people move. I’m increasingly aware of the cost and time pressures placed upon modern families, not least of all because I feel them too. As fathers – I have three little girls, all being expertly groomed to look after me in my dotage! – we are all trying to do our best… and sometimes that’s even enough. I am fortunate to have a wonderful father whose ideals and practices I could do no better than to emulate. He strikes a nice balance between work and family, always with the understanding that when the see-saw comes to rest, it comes down on the family side."

BBM - Well Hmmm???

This might help.

I am fortunate to have a wonderful father whose ideals and practices I could do no better than to emulate. He strikes a nice balance between work.

http://expertrealestate.blogspot.com.au/2008/09/father-lode.html

Does anyone know if conversations between prisoner and visitors are monitored or recorded in such circumstances i.e. awaiting committal hearing for murder.
Surely they must be but I really don't know for sure ....anyone?

Unlike to where in America, if I have understood it correctly, for a start, noone in Australia can have a mobile (cell) phone of any type without showing identification of who you are and where you live.

I have no clue because I just use an ordinary boring G3 mobile phone for text messages, to retrieve voice messages and for calls in and out (cost me $20 coz I accidently drove over mine), but I gather that the type of iphone Gerard had had sophisticated type stuff where such things as how the phone was used can be traced.

I suspect as technology gets more advanced it will become easier still to trace how a phone is used. Shudder the day when everything you say during a phone conversations somehow gets recorded for the world to find out.

Correct about identification, this was brought in as a counter terrorism move after 9/11. There is a form that must he filled out providing photo id (or 2 other forms of id that verify address and name ). The phone SIM is also recorded. The information is then sent to some Govt Dept-not ASIO.
If GBC had an android, they would have had info on his keystrokes as well.

MOO

Ten news has the hide to do it to us again????

Twitter went a bit crazy, IMO I think something big is coming tonight.

Another one -
Jane Henschke ‏@tenjh

Unfortunately it does seem to be just Channel 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288