Tony and Leonard Q&A's prior to moving to the boards 9/4

Kimi

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
This is a transcription of the chat without all the comings and goings and misc chat. Christine is typing in CAPS when it is Leonard answering and Tony typed his own answers....hope this helps!

<chico> <Melissa> Chico, I called Leonard earlier today because I found where Casey had posted a comment on myspace four days after caylee went missing, I was told by Leonards computer guy(Kevin) to email the info and I did, can you please ask if he received it and if they had any luck?
<chico> <Melissa> He knows my first name
<chico> <Melissa> I told him I was Melissa in Mississippi
<christine> LP I BELIEVE KEVIN REC'D IT, BUT I HAVEC NOT YET DISCUSSED WHAT HE DID WITH IT
<christine> NEXT ?
chico> <Ladybass0711> will you have ANYTHING to do with her security this time?
<christine> LADY BASS NO NEXT ?
chico> <unsaid> What exactly about the dumpster you've been speaking of makes it suspicious?
<christine> LP THE CAR WAS PARKED IN A POSITION WHICH WOULD LEAD ONE TO BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING WAS TAKEN FROM THE TRUNK AND PUT IN THE DUMPSTER
<chico> WHO BAILED THEM OUT THIS TIME, AND WHY?? panini
<christine> IT WAS 2 BAIL BONDSMAN THAT SPLIT THE 500 THOU 250 EACH AND WE DON'T , KNOW WHO PAID THE PREMIUM OR WHO GARUHNTEED THE BOND.....CHRISTINES NO IDEA AT ALL, NO, ,BUT WE WILL FIND OUT
<Tony> Hello Everyone
<christine> NEXT ?
<chico> hi tony thank you for stopping by
<chico> <Ladybass0711> Can you elaborate on what you said abotu Casey and Lee??
<christine> HERE IS THE SITUATIOHN
<christine> THE FBI BACK WED AS WEEK AGO, STATED THAT THEY HAD FOUND HAIR SAMPLES IHN THE TRUNK OF CASEY'S CAR THEY ALSO DID NOT DIFFERENCIATE AS TO WHETHER IT WAS CASEY'S OR CAYLEE'S
<christine> HOWEVER BECAUSE THERE WAS A
<christine> DEATH BAD
<christine> DEATH BAND
<christine> NEXT QUESTION
<chico> Thank you joining us & giving of your time for our questions. What is the evidence that Cindy, Casey & Lee have know about since last Wed, that will shock the world when it comes out?
<christine> WHAT I AM SAYING IS
<christine> LP TALKING
<christine> THE FBI HAS MORE INFO TO RELEASE THEN THEY HAVE RELEASED A WEEK AGO
<christine> THE FBI HAS AT LEAST 2 DOZENS PIECE OF INFO
<christine> THEY HAVCE NOT RELEASED
<christine> NEXT ?
chico> <UCFAlumni2002> With the dumpster, even though the car was parked that way, do you really think it could have been Caylee they put in the dumpster versus just maybe some of her things? The Amscot was open 24 hours
<christine> THE AMSCOT I SOPEN 24
<christine> THE CAR RAN OUT OF GAS AND WAS THERE AT 7 AM ON THE 27TH OF JUNE
<christine> WHEN MISS SANCHES THE MANAGER
<christine> CAME TO WORK
<christine> IT WAS ALSO THERE
<christine> ON THE 28TH
christine> THE 29TH
<christine> NOT TOWED UNTIL THE 30TH
<christine> LAST NIGHT ON NG
<christine> THE BF ANTHONY STAT4ED
<christine> HE WENT HE PICKED CASEY AND BAG OF GROCERIES ON THE 27TH
christine> THAT WHAT HE SAID
<christine> NEXT ?
animal04216> <Winnts> Is that why the anthony's needed the defense atty because of the fbi evidence
<christine> THEY ARE NOT HIRIING A DEF ATTRY THEY ARE HIRING A MEDIA ATTY
<WindChime> <justme_19862002> will they be providing security for casey that u know of?
<Tony> We have passed off the info to le about that dumpster
<Tony> We have no idea about security
<chico> <jesmckrod> Do you believe that the grandparents are involved in trying to cover up any evidence or truth, or that they are just in denial?
<Tony> The gp are in total denial
<Tony> we don't believt they are involved
<chico> <OME> Please ask Leonard how many of Caseys friends and associates he has interviewed. Are there people we don't know about?
Tony> we have talked to 13 as of last count
Tony> and we are contimuing to talk to 1 or 2 new people every 2 or 3 days that knew Casey or partied with her
animal04216> <barrysgirl> Do tony and leonard believe that cindy and/or george will be charged with anything?
Tony> I don't think so
<chico> <suzie002> do you think jb is making a big stink that you are unreliable to draw attention away from your statement that you would bond her out if she told you where the body is?
<Tony> He has every right to defend her vigorously
<Tony> and to make sure that any insinuations
<Tony> are dealt with immediately and harshly as he can
<chico> <kybeauty> I would like to know if Leonard believes LE will re-arrest Casey quickly after she is bailed out?
<Tony> Possibly
<Tony> maybe even before she gets out
<chico> <barrysgirl> what if any types of conversations did you hear between the anthony's. was it a tense atmosphere? normal?
<Tony> We were never privy to be involved in any conversations between the Anthony's
<Tony> Leonard and I were told to not be in the house whatsoever without JB being present
<Tony> of course the atmosphere is tense because they lost their gdaughter and they are very concerned
<chico> <ajurk> do you think there is a 2nd party involved with the case? or is casey the only one that is involved?
<Tony> LP says that another assisted
<Tony> or is involved or has definite knowledge
<WindChime> <gryphon> ask if there could be any connection from what ever they use to treat the pool and cloraform?
<Tony> yes there could be
<chico> <UCFAlumni2002> What charges do u feel LE could bring against her to rearrest her so quickly after bonding out again
<Tony> Very interesting stuff but nothing we can discuss
<chico> <liltigress> Is there a possibility that LE will confiscate the computer Casey has been using while staying hidden out in her room?
<chico> <suzie002> Have you heard anything about chloroform being used to make meth
<Tony> NO that is just rumor
<Tony> We believe it is an ingredient but we are definitely not experts
<chico> <barrysgirl> has casey been able to contact the boyfriend at all that you or leonard know of?
<Tony> LP does not know
<chico> <unsaid> do you have any info on the purchases Casey made with Amy's stolen checks?
<Tony> no idea what she did with the money
chico> <unsaid> Do you have any info on the tips that Cindy says she gets from callers? Did you hear any of them?
<christine> NO\
chico> any idea what the anthony's are viewing online?
<chico> many are curious to know if they are viewing websleuths
<Tony> no not at all
<chico> <kybeauty> Are any of their guys helping TES in the search? And don't they find it odd Cindy doesn't want TES there?
<Tony> remember that we are strictly trying to find Caylee and they are really of no interest to us
WindChime> <justme_19862002> do u believe that u and lenard will be a wittness for the prosecution? I'm gonna say yes but just wanna hear it from your mouth.
<Tony> No we will not be witnesses for the prosectution
chico> <darlin> All of her friends have been quiet in the media. Do you think this is because LE has asked them to keep zipped?
<Tony> we do not know
<chico> <ChattyWoman> Will you ask if he knows the dates of the internet searches for Cloraform?
<Tony> we are not allowed that info
<WindChime> Has law enforcment made any attempts to find the two guys that allegedly helped Casey push her disabled pontiac into the Amscot parking lot? I think they could be of great help!
<Tony> We are not sure about that (the 2 guys)
chico> <Misfit76> My question is.. Leonard briefly made mention tonight for the first time on the NG show that if someone were to lead him to Caylee's body he would pay 50,000 cash no questions asked. I think this is wonderful and just may bring someone out to do it for the money and we could all have Caylee put to rest. Could he clarify on that and let us know if this is for sure, and could it be put out there more in the media so theres a better chance someo
<Tony> He will get it out there trust me
chico> <NetDetective> How Close (In your opinion) is Orange County, in being able to find the body?
<Tony> not sure but I am hopeful theat tes is very close
chico> <barrysgirl> can you ask him the one about if he's ever had a client like casey? thank you so much!
<Tony> Can we move to websleuths??????????
<Tony> many are saying they can't get in
<chico> anytime you want
<WindChime> <Ladybass0711> Do you know where George, and Lee have been the last few days??? We have not seen anything of them, wondering if everything is ok with them
<Tony> I spoke with Lee today he is fine

They then moved to a thread on the boards..........http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70363

I was able to connect to chat and my nickname showed up but I couldn't type anything, I could only read...then it went back to the orange box.

This is a transcription of the chat without all the comings and goings and misc chat. Christine is typing in CAPS when it is Leonard answering and Tony typed his own answers....hope this helps!

Thanks so much!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back