Mel Gibson unknown facts?

PattyCake

Gypsy By Heart
Reaction score
Well, twin boys, BOTH 26 years old according to Showbiz tonight... LMAO. WOW, same age.

Christian had DUI charge in 2006, other twin Edward currently in Rehab and daughter married a famous blues guitar player Kenny Sheppard. Other 4 children, NO IDEA.

Just a couple of tidbits I heard 2nite. And it was a good laugh to hear that the twins were also the same age. SLOW night Showbiz??? :crazy:

Go figure! Twins the same age!??? I don't know why that hasn't been in the press before. Who could ever imagine that twins are the same age?

Are the writers for Showbiz Tonight stupid or do they think that their viewers are? LOL

Well, I just read that Mel Gibson has announced that his 39-year-old girlfriend, first name is Oksana, is pregnant with his child. It is stated she is in her second trimester.

Mel Gibson's wife just filed for divorce from him last month. (Do the math... I did).

It was stated that Mel's wife, and their seven (1 daughter, 6 sons) children, have already been told about Mel's girlfriend's pregnancy.
He and his wife have been married for 28 years.

There is an age at which men who act like this should just get a good thump upside the head, and Mel has reached it.

His father used to live around here, if he's still living, I'll keep an eye out for Mel and deliver it myself. :crazy:

Just kidding, of course!

Well, I just read that Mel Gibson has announced that his 39-year-old girlfriend, first name is Oksana, is pregnant with his child. It is stated she is in her second trimester....

Gibson has long said he doesn't believe in birth control.

I heard that Mel and wife had actually lived apart for 3 years, wonder what took so long to file for divorce.

I remember an interview he did a long time ago, discussing his religion. He basically stated that even though his wife is a very good person, she would not be going to heaven because she is of the wrong religion, but he would.
IMO, she is well rid of him, and is probably kicking herself for not dumping his dead weight long ago. I hope all the best for her and her children.
Lanie

Gibson has long said he doesn't believe in birth control.

may I add, doesn't believe in birth control DUE to his religious beliefs.

I think adultry is another religious belief of us Catholics.:waitasec:

I heard that Mel and wife had actually lived apart for 3 years, wonder what took so long to file for divorce.

I heard on some tabloid site that his wife had agreed to the separate lives, but held off on divorce to avoid the publicity. The catch was, he was not to cause her public shame or humiliation, which his beach romps with his new baby mama obviously did.

Hmmmm well if mel has 'broken the rules' I dare say we'll be perhaps hearing about a few more skeletons in his closet!

may I add, doesn't believe in birth control DUE to his religious beliefs.

I think adultry is another religious belief of us Catholics.:waitasec:

Ya think?

LOL!

The birth control one always kills me, especially in light of the teen pregnancy/STD issue. I think if teenagers are engaging in sex, then the whole "it's a sin" ship has already sailed and we have to worry about saving their lives. They can go to confession, but you can't take back a baby or HIV.

Can't add the link due to broken computer but I just read on Fox that Mel is gonna be a daddy again. Um, mouth still on floor.

Can't add the link due to broken computer but I just read on Fox that Mel is gonna be a daddy again. Um, mouth still on floor.

I watched Jay Leno last night and Mel confirmed it. Said he'd been separated for 3 years and met the baby-momma last year. He also called himself Octo-Mel!

I read that M does not practice birth control because he's Catholic. Apparently, he forgot about the adultery provision?

I read that M does not practice birth control because he's Catholic. Apparently, he forgot about the adultery provision?

I thought children out of wedlock were a no-no, too.

They are not too keen on divorce either, but of course that is easily solved by annullment.:rolleyes:

Otherwise, it used to mean no communion and no future weddings in the church!

Will Mel get an annullment after 28 years and 7 kids?

Eve

Seems good ole Mel observse the teachings of the Catholic church,only when it's convenient for him.

I don't care for him.

I thought children out of wedlock were a no-no, too.

They are not too keen on divorce either, but of course that is easily solved by annullment.:rolleyes:

Otherwise, it used to mean no communion and no future weddings in the church!

Will Mel get an annullment after 28 years and 7 kids? Eve

An annullment? I certainly hope the Church turns him down if he tries for one.

Did he ever get his alcohol problem under control? I remember how he spewed anti-semitic talk to the policeman (who even knew him, and was pretty easy on him). He could have killed someone on the road before he was stopped.

I guess that concerns me more than his marriage probs; his kids are older now and will adjust; they have plenty of money, etc. His wife was a saint to put up with him all these years IMO; it must have been difficult.

I hate to think what kind of conflicts he has going on in his mind but I don't see much remorse for the people he hurts. I see a very conflicted man who can't live the beliefs he thinks he wants to or is supposed to believe.

Every time he comes out in the news, I'm like, "There you go again, Mel......"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back