TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry...but I was just sharing my thoughts and impressions from meeting him. And as far as I know, he and his girlfriend have never taken a polygraph. It just seems like Billie has been picked to pieces, and Clint has been painted as a saint, and I don't think that's really fair or accurate. Again, just my personal opinion. I do admire him for going out and handing out flyers, buttons etc for Hailey, and I don't doubt he loves Hailey very much and is devastated.

Clint offered on National TV to take one

I am not convinced this is the case, given what we know about this area handles runaways. She should have given a description of the car fake or not. If it doesn't match I'd be more inclined to let it go. If it does, well..... coincidence that she made it up and it just happened to match?

ETA, just because she ran away doesn't mean she wasn't also a part of an attempted abduction. I've seen people change their stories just because the realized LE wasn't going to listen to them, later to find out it did in fact happen. She made it from Lubbock to CCity, anything could have happened.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26413555/detail.html
Law Enforcement: 'Investigation Hampered' In Colorado City After Report Of Abduction Attempt

Why do you think that? Right now I do not believe she had anything to do with Hailey's dissapearance, but I just answered the question...I would probably help any mom in this situation. And yes I saw the request for info...I will talk to searchers when I get off at 1pm. Also, please do not feel Clint is being "pushed to the side" on any of this. He has been in the local and regional news alot and I am pretty certain he has been accepting alot of cash donations.

Is this an opinion? Or do we have some proof?

Well I am fairly certain Billie isn't accepting/soliciting cash donations..in both radio interviews here she made it VERY CLEAR all she wants from anyone is prayers for Hailey. Clint made it very clear also that he wanted an account set up for himself and needed money. He or his gf have not worked in quite awhile.

I do recall hearing CD state in the beginning something to the effect that he had a truck that wasn't running and if only it were he'd be out there looking for his daughter. It caught my attention and I wondered if he was asking for people to donate to him.

Then BD friend, who came here and said she had set up an account for BD.

I do want to make it clear that I have a lot of respect for BD friend that posts here. She is one of BD best assets, IMO.

JMO

Sorry...but I was just sharing my thoughts and impressions from meeting him. And as far as I know, he and his girlfriend have never taken a polygraph. It just seems like Billie has been picked to pieces, and Clint has been painted as a saint, and I don't think that's really fair or accurate. Again, just my personal opinion. I do admire him for going out and handing out flyers, buttons etc for Hailey, and I don't doubt he loves Hailey very much and is devastated.

redcat, that wasn't directed at you. Just in general. You are there, you know these people it would be hard for you not to have personal feelings. I hope for your sake that you don't have to do any reporting on this case, it would be hard to put feelings aside...that would be a spot I wouldn't want to be in.

Does anyone have easy access to the attempted abduction in CCity a few weeks ago that LE ruled as a hoax. It was a Lubbock runaway, she claimed it was a hispanic male. That's what I remember. Was there ever a vehicle description?
Looking for a possible connection between this "hoax" and Elizabeth's killer. Could be way off track, but this bothered me 10 days ago when EE went missing and everyone I talked to dismissed it and said there was no connection, now I feel like I need to look into it further.

So, what can we find on that attempted abduction (true of false) and what can we find out about his line of work and whether driving/travel is part of it?

This is the same thought I've been having. GMTA. :)

Group Giving Emotional, Financial Support to Dunn Family

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=335236

Tomorrow marks one month since Hailey Dunn was last seen, and her mother, Billie, is now getting some additional emotional and financial support from someone who has been in her shoes.

From that same article for SARX

Investigators are still aggressively following leads and holding interviews and searches today, according to Pete Kampfer, spokesman for the Colorado City Police Department. Interviews are being conducted in both Mitchell and Scurry Counties today, and searchers are actively looking in southern Scurry County.

Let me guess, though ~ he knows you are a friend of Billie's right? So from a human nature standpoint, he might not want to talk to you. Or he might have just not have wanted to be interviewed even if you didn't have your camera because he knows you are in the media.

I think we have to cut both parents some slack at this horrible time, especially after they found Elizabeth Ennen the other day. I can't even imagine what all these parents are going through, OMG.

BBM
I would hardly be what you could classify as a friend of Billie's. I had never even seen her before all of this happened and did not know her or him for that matter. And there were other media folks at the bridge with TV cameras and he gladly talked to them (which I am glad he is doing because of Hailey). I just wanted to throw my opinion and thoughts out here..sorry if I have upset anyone. :(

Let me come out and say I am not very fond of Clint. I approached him at Hailey's Bridge to talk to him and he brushed me off. I have since realized it was probably because I didn't have a TV camera in my hand. In defense of Billie, she has a pretty stable work history..Clint? Not so much. It's just a feeling I get from him and his girlfriend and jmo.

No offense if you don't want to answer. I always appreciate your honesty and input.

1. Did you know or have contact with CD before HD came up missing?
2. Were you a friend of BD before HD went missing?

Just curious as sometimes it seems lines are drawn early and maybe he perceived or knew that you didn't like him.
I still would hope he wouldn't turn anyone away that is there to help find HD.

respectfully snipped.
Since BD/SA are into the dark side of life, do they believe in CHRISTMAS?
or is it just another day to give gifts???
Maybe BD doesn't decorate at all?????
wreath on door?
stickies on windows even?
I myself saw nothing in any photos.

Honestly, folks! We have freedom of thought and religion in this country. And if people don't want to decorate for Christmas that is their business and not ours!

Stickies on the window? I stopped doing that when my youngest turned ten years old, and Hailey is older than that.

What difference does any of that make?

Working on a new thread, will be back to close this one in a few.

Ima

We still have no confirmation in regards to how early Billie got off work that Monday. I asked CZ last night and tried to find out what Billie's normal working hours were. Either no locals know or they don't want to say, which to be honest makes me go hmm...CZ did say this when I asked her about it though....

Originally Posted by czgtz View Post
Pondering Mind,

I know that at some point Billie told me what time she left work. I do not remember what time she said. I do know that she left somewhat early. I believe that LE has the confirmed time, and has interviewed enough of her coworkers to make sure that she was where she said she was. It has been about a week since I read the affidavits, so I dont know what you mean about it reading a certain way.

So call me crazy, I've been called worse :crazy:..but I believe we will find out Billie was at home during the deer in the headlights incident. I know many are tired of hearing my theory on that. If this is you, please just skip this post! Thanks!

After talking with a witness and the girl, investigators believed the girl to be a runaway from Lubbock and began questioning the kidnapping claim, said Trooper Sparky Dean, an Abilene-area DPS spokesman.

The 15-year-old, whose name was not released due to her age, could face a misdemeanor charge of filing a false report to a police officer, Dean said

http://lubbockonline.com/local-news/2011-01-09/missing-girl-investigators-find-lubbock-teen

IMO this make no sense to me! Why would she lie? She didn't say "I was kidnaped in Lubbock and brought to C-city"!

And how did this hamper the investigate?

But there was witness and they lied too but not going to be charge?

IMO no sense!

I hope redcat can look deeper into this story!

Hmm make me wonder if LE didn't want to get the town in panic!

Investigators are still aggressively following leads and holding interviews and searches today, according to Pete Kampfer, spokesman for the Colorado City Police Department. Interviews are being conducted in both Mitchell and Scurry Counties today, and searchers are actively looking in southern Scurry County.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=335236

Does SA live in Southern Scurry County??

I have another question about the couches-- redcat indicated LE examined them before they were hauled away, and I have some confusion: did they eyeball them in the driveway, or were they taken to a lab and looked at microscopically?

We still have no confirmation in regards to how early Billie got off work that Monday. I asked CZ last night and tried to find out what Billie's normal working hours were. Either no locals know or they don't want to say, which to be honest makes me go hmm...CZ did say this when I asked her about it though....

Originally Posted by czgtz View Post
Pondering Mind,

I know that at some point Billie told me what time she left work. I do not remember what time she said. I do know that she left somewhat early. I believe that LE has the confirmed time, and has interviewed enough of her coworkers to make sure that she was where she said she was. It has been about a week since I read the affidavits, so I dont know what you mean about it reading a certain way.

So call me crazy, I've been called worse :crazy:..but I believe we will find out Billie was at home during the deer in the headlights incident. I know many are tired of hearing my theory on that. If this is you, please just skip this post! Thanks!

If BD was there why didn't DD say something about that too to his dad? I would think he would mention that mom was there and wouldn't open the door or something along those lines. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong