A cry for help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

arielilane

Justice for Liz Barraza
Reaction score
Website
www.whokilledlizbarraza.com
Boled by me (BBM) "We are now confirming information from a witness that there may have been a cry for help from a woman in the mansion around 11:30 p.m. the evening prior (to Zahau's death)," Bremner said. "So that's important in terms of the time of death and in terms of the surrounding circumstances."
Bremner said her private investigation on behalf of the Zahau family also uncovered a mystery woman spotted at the Spreckels mansion an hour or so earlier that same evening.
tr3.gif

If the shoe fits...

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15520745/...us-cell-phone-new-witnesses-accounts-reported

Boled by me (BBM) "We are now confirming information from a witness that there may have been a cry for help from a woman in the mansion around 11:30 p.m. the evening prior (to Zahau's death)," Bremner said. "So that's important in terms of the time of death and in terms of the surrounding circumstances."
Bremner said her private investigation on behalf of the Zahau family also uncovered a mystery woman spotted at the Spreckels mansion an hour or so earlier that same evening.
tr3.gif

If the shoe fits...

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15520745/...us-cell-phone-new-witnesses-accounts-reported

I'd imagine that there would be surveillance cameras along Ocean Drive. Were those checked to see comings and goings? I believe, from the Ronnie Chasen case, that they get erased and re-recorded eventually. Maybe LE was slow to get a look at those too?

I'd imagine that there would be surveillance cameras along Ocean Drive. Were those checked to see comings and goings? I believe, from the Ronnie Chasen case, that they get erased and re-recorded eventually. Maybe LE was slow to get a look at those too?

I don't think LE looked into those videos at all.

So, the witness states they attempted to tell LE about the scream twice. I wonder if they called 911 that night, or if they called LE after they found out Rebecca had died?

We know now that Nina does not look like Gina and is not the person at Jonahs AZ mansion, but was she the 'mystery woman' seen at the mansion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie