Sharee Miller, serving life for slaying husband about to become a bride again

Jolynna

Reaction score
It was love at first sight.

Michael Denoyer saw Sharee Miller on an episode of the Oxygen channel’s true-crime series, “Snapped” and felt an instant attraction

"It was her eyes,” says Denoyer, “At the end of the show, where they said she was guilty, I saw something in her eyes that broke my heart,”

Sharee Miller, 36 is serving a life sentence at Robert Scott Correctional Facility in Plymouth, Michigan for enticing her Internet lover to kill her third husband, auto salvage magnate, 48-year-old Bruce Miller.

http://www.badgirlscrimeblog.com/

The couple is planning to be married within a month.

For those that missed the original story:

Mich. v. Miller: Sex, lies and murder

"The murder of 48-year-old Bruce Miller had all the hallmarks of a botched robbery. Miller was known to carry thousands in cash and was closing up his auto salvage business in Flint, Mich., on Nov. 8, 1999, when someone shot him and took his wallet. Sharee Miller, his 28-year-old wife, appeared devastated..."

http://www.courttv.com/trials/taped/miller/background.html

i say good! we hear about women that marry killers in prison all the time. it is nice to know men can be just as stupid.

i say good! we hear about women that marry killers in prison all the time. it is nice to know men can be just as stupid.

I had to laugh at that....

GOOD OBSERVATION!!

Did anyone but me notice how good she looks for having been in prison?

OMG! I know this woman! Very uppity and she thought she was wonderful. She did live in flint for a while and she dated one of the members of the Farah family. The farahs are very popular in Flint. One is a judge, a few are lawyers and many own convenience stores and a few grocery stores.

I remember her and that trial. What a piece of work she is! And what an idiot this last guy is! They deserve each other.

Ummm, did you really need this event as proof of that? :rolleyes: hee

:laugh:

Sherri - I don't know if I've ever told you this, but I enjoy your posts so much! :)

Ummm, did you really need this event as proof of that? :rolleyes: hee
well yeah. when is the last time we saw a senator step forward and say " my wife is a sex addict and has slept with half the county. i am staying with her even if it cost me my job!" ? when is the last time you saw a woman going to jail for sex with her son/stepson and her husband holding her hand crying, begging the court not to send her away? women out shine men in alot of areas but in matter of the heart we tend to be the bigger idiots.

Michigan woman, 44, who was convicted in the 1999 love triangle-murder of her husband ADMITS to the killing after maintaining her innocence for over 16 years

Sharee Miller's husband, Bruce Miller, was killed by a shotgun blast in 1999

Months later, her lover committed suicide and left behind a letter in which he admitted to shooting the man and accused Miller of arranging the deed

Miller was sentenced to life in prison on conspiracy and murder charges

Miller, 44, always maintained her innocence - until now

In a recent letter to a judge, she admitted to manipulating her lover into killing her husband

'I knew [the murder] was going to happen and I allowed it. I allowed a man to kill another man based on my lies and manipulation,' she wrote

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...taining-innocence-16-years.html#ixzz47GiYjKQY

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back