CANADA Canada - Kevin Valentyne, 24, Vancouver, 7 January 2013

tarabull

Life is a puzzle.
Reaction score
I read the different media links on the FB page that was set up, but none of them say *who* saw him last. I would think that is vital info since he was getting out of his car, not into it and leaving, kwim?

snipped...Valentyne is white, five-feet-10-inches tall, has a stocky build and short, black hair. He has a tattoo of a tiger on his upper-right arm and a large scar on the right side of his face. He was wearing a black, long-sleeved Lululemon shirt and black jeans. The Vancouver Police Department is asking anyone with information to call investigators at 604-7172530 or their local police department.

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/news/missing+weeks/7845555/story.html#ixzz2IXEOKJUj

Looking further, I have a bad feeling about Kevin.

:(

I wonder why there is nothing more about him getting out of his car. Did he then walk down the sidewalk? Into a house? Into a business? Talk to someone else in another car? Or did the person who saw him turn away at that point and not know where he went?

So.. what sort of area was he last seen in? Is it rough? Known for drugs?

Looking further, I have a bad feeling about Kevin.

:(

What is causing your bad feeling? I looked at FB and the articles and the most alarming thing that I noticed is the lack of information. IMO that doesn't bode well. Just wondering if there's more that I am missing.

Thanks button wasn't enough. Now it is making sense.

I'm afraid that he has been 'taken out'.... Why oh why do folks get wrapped up in all of that?!? :(

:bump:

Any news?

I'm afraid that he has been 'taken out'.... Why oh why do folks get wrapped up in all of that?!? :(

It's a shame, but people who get wrapped up in 'all of that' know what they are getting into and know the risks when they make that choice.

I do hope he is found.

:bump:

Nothing new that I can find. I wish the family/friends would keep this case alive by posting more than the same 'missing poster' and info. There are no details at all. Which way was he heading? Was he going into a house? A business? Was he approached by a vehicle? Where did he work? What was his daily routine? When was he missed? How was he acting last time he was seen?

I want to see updates or new info, but the case is fading from public interest b/c there's nothing to hold onto, IMO.

http://www.theprovince.com/Missing+seeks+control+property/8279351/story.html

By Ian Austin, The Province April 22, 2013

In one of the saddest imaginable court filings, a mother has asked to take over her son’s affairs because she believes he’s been murdered.

8279352.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back