UK LE request permission to interview 3 suspected burglars!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they werent trafficked he persuaded his groupie degeneate mothers to provide their kids!!!!

Which they did willingly by all accounts.

* As the Mirror is being mentioned I found it rather ironic that just today's actual paper edition there is an almost full page article about Sicko Watkins.
Apparently he feels HE is a VICTIM and is appealing his sentence !!!
(but that's another thread altogether)

BUT ....
Right besides a large picture of him there's another much smaller picture of Maddie with the brief story about Portugal receiving the ILR, surprisingly it specifically states 'content of which is ASSUMED' & goes on to MCcann Spokesman yadayadaya......

IMO even an innocent mother, in the home, of a child abducted by a stranger suffers enormous guilt. That's what good mothers do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah exactly.
Completely innocent parents who couldn't have done anything to prevent whatever scenario may be, still constantly blame themselves & question the 'what if's'

Doubtless there's a market for anything, unfortunately, but Watkins isn't a good example of this. His sentencing report (which is very disturbing I warn you) reveals that he was diverse in the age of his victims and the psychiatrist examining him believed that his main motivation was in seeing how far he could morally debase the mothers:

http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/Resources/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf

"The author also says “it is also my assessment that the child victims in this case appear to be coincidental to his need to dominate and to test out the extent to which his sexual partners would collude and participate in his sexual interests.”"

There was a case in the UK of an intruder opportunistically abducting a 6-year old girl from a bath while burgling the house. The perpetrator had a history of both burglary and sexual offences.

Willington Quay child abduction case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Having said that, I highly doubt that if the Met thought these people were significant suspects they'd be leaking it to the press before any arrests were made. Which also begs the question of why a "family spokesperson" would do the same when it could only jeopardise the investigation (if indeed they believe these people are likely perpetrators). The Blacksmith Bureau's (linked above) posts for January of this year have an interesting analysis of all of this.

I love Blacksmith...the best of British.

Cool calm sarcasm and exposure of every folly in this investigation.

My soul mate :D

And possibly one of Madeleines unthanked heros along with Amaral, Grime, the PJ and possibly (hopefully!) Andy Redmond.

There was a case in the UK of an intruder opportunistically abducting a 6-year old girl from a bath while burgling the house. The perpetrator had a history of both burglary and sexual offences.

Having said that, I highly doubt that if the Met thought these people were significant suspects they'd be leaking it to the press before any arrests were made. Which also begs the question of why a "family spokesperson" would do the same when it could only jeopardise the investigation (if indeed they believe these people are likely perpetrators). The Blacksmith Bureau's (linked above) posts for January of this year have an interesting analysis of all of this.

This guy was a registered sex offender. Even as a thief he sexually assaulted a 12 year old.

No mention anywhere that the 3 burglars in Madeleine's case were sex offenders. If that were the case, perhaps people would consider the story more believable. At least it would for me.

Thanks for the link. Thank goodness both children were found safe.

The y can massage all they like but the facts are

Thee parents went out boozing night after night leaving their babies alone even though they knew they had woken and cried at least one night previously.

That's neglect no matter what creed you are.

They should be charged.

They have never admitted to feeling a moments guilt at what they caused.

Post of the day SS. :)

And possibly one of Madeleines unthanked heros along with Amaral, Grime, the PJ and possibly (hopefully!) Andy Redmond.

I'm lost. Who is Blacksmith?

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/may/26/world.ukcrime

The parents of missing Madeleine McCann admitted yesterday they would feel guilty for the rest of their lives about leaving her alone in her bed as Portuguese police finally issued a description of a man they believe may be her kidnapper.
The sighting of the suspect reportedly came from one of the group of people who went on holiday with the McCann family to the Ocean Club complex at Praia da Luz in southern Portugal.

There are several articles where they talk about their guilt and regret. I posted an example of several. Where did you get the information that they hadn't expressed guilt?

I will gladly post more if needed. I'm all about finding out the truth, trying to sift through the rumors and mis information is frustrating. But this rumor was easily dispelled by a quick google search.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/319735/Kate-McCann-My-guilt-about-Maddie

In an interview with a Swedish magazine, Kate said: “At times we have felt so desperately guilty. As Madeleine’s parents we had failed to keep her safe and will always struggle to bear that guilt.

“If the same thing had happened to another family we would have been amazed they had left their children alone. And we’re guilty! There are so many times we chide ourselves for doing that.”

Then there's the other side of the coin where they told us they felt "desperateyly sorry" they weren't with M at THAT moment, that they aren't the criminals, lots of people have assured them what they did was perfectly normal etc so they know its not their fault.

Expressing guilt AFTER you've already publicly absolved yourself from it, is hardly going to be genuine. Ooops all that stuff I said publicly about Tea at the Bottom of the Garden sounds kind of like a justification I better correct that.

Yes we felt terribly guilty but then everyone told us we shouldn't. Sounds much better.

Then there's the other side of the coin where they told us they felt "desperateyly sorry" they weren't with M at THAT moment, that they aren't the criminals, lots of people have assured them what they did was perfectly normal etc so they know its not their fault.

Expressing guilt AFTER you've already publicly absolved yourself from it, is hardly going to be genuine. Ooops all that stuff I said publicly about Tea at the Bottom of the Garden sounds kind of like a justification I better correct that.

Yes we felt terribly guilty but then everyone told us we shouldn't. Sounds much better.

yes what was all that crap about?

Now you're saying they expressed guilt, but at that point it's to late? Please provide links. TIA

Not forgetting Pat Brown.

She's been on a roll lately, I especially liked this one ;

Transcripts of Scotland Yard's Interviews of The Three Burglars

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/transcripts-of-scotland-yards.html

I found this quote rather interesting

" It was also concluded, although a partial match , that there was a high chance of the DNA found being Voisey's. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288