Crime Scene Animation by Websleuths Member grayhuze

that is interesting. You are good at this! My problem is if the gun was first, why not just keep shooting and killing him? I think that the shot cold have come when she stuffed him in the shower after.
I think the gun jammed. Those small .25 caliber pistols jam easily http://www.northcarolinasportsman.com/details.php?id=485. Jodi had no training and would not know how to clear the jamm. Also, I would ask why she staged a robbery of the gun only to use a knife first? There was also a moment where Travis stood at the sink. I think at that moment he though Jodi left but soon returned with the knife to attack him at the sink. I have an unfinished animation of that. Minus Jodi. http://youtu.be/yrBgUWHuAto

Here was one of the first Arias videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBl3g8VVINs that moves around the crime scene with images.
This one is a shot from above the bathroom and bedroom which shows the layout https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykvk0RkWxWk
This video shows that the shower door was open during the shower photo shoot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36rG2kGoL
Here is another video that goes through the photo shoot shot by shot. Gives a better feel for what was going on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz1ctsFu6bU

Some of these links are coming up as video not available. The sequence makes it clear that although the first few images look like he is posing, then it looks like he's rinsing his hair and is not aware she is there until he spots her in surprise, then fear/anger on his face.

Some of these links are coming up as video not available. The sequence makes it clear that although the first few images look like he is posing, then it looks like he's rinsing his hair and is not aware she is there until he spots her in surprise, then fear/anger on his face.

try removing the s after http or put just the 11 characters after the "v=" into the search area on youtube.

I think he was aware she was there because the shower door was open during all of the shots that were on that camera.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHt4kziV_jw

Here is a video I created after being frustrated that I couldn't see what jodi was referring to during interrogation. It's probably one of my more creative videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQn-t44JcTg
This one shows the proximity of the camera on some shower shots. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quvKCWffn6o
This video is long but is useful if you want to know about the blood spatter. I follow the testimony around the room using my 3d model of the Bathroom. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swrR4d7Cn3A
What I got out of the long video of the testimony was that some of the stabbing started as he left the shower into the areas of the toilet and sink, but most of it took place down the long hallway, and it showed Jodi's attempts at cleanup, moving bathmats and scales over some of the blood stains, and attempts to wash away others. These videos do help to visual what actually happened.

and here is Jodi's version of self defense as she described at trial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KOSTAtntBQ

Nice fantasy of hers, but it doesn't match the evidence, like the blood spatters by the toilet and the massive pool of blood down the hallway in the bedroom, and zero blood in the closet. Plus Travis was naked, not posing in his underwear.

Hello everyone. Some of you may have seen my videos on youtube regarding the Arias case. I have also put some together on the McStay case and a couple of others. I really enjoy making animation and found out that
I have some skills in recreating crime scenes and applying human animation to those scenes. I have a human motion capture system that I use as well. I recently was hired for my first paid criminal case where my animation was used. We won as well and the jury said the video helped them picture precisely what had happened to the victim. Here is the animation for that case. http://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=mzvneay8lNg
F.Y.I. This link has an "s" in it and the video is no longer there...

What I got out of the long video of the testimony was that some of the stabbing started as he left the shower into the areas of the toilet and sink, but most of it took place down the long hallway, and it showed Jodi's attempts at cleanup, moving bathmats and scales over some of the blood stains, and attempts to wash away others. These videos do help to visual what actually happened.
that is exactly how I see it as well.

grayhuze, I think your animation work is excellent, and I have studied Graphic Design. That's not a problem, but I disagree with parts of your theory. I absolutely agree that Jodi was describing her own movements as that of the female ninja. The reason she didn't say much about the male ninja, is that he was non-existent, just there to embellish the lie.
You could be right about the shower door being open, however Jodi could have secretly opened it without Travis's awareness. To me initially Travis just looks like a man taking a shower to decompress and de-stress from the previous stress of her being there. His first sign of shock/awareness she is there photographing him comes at 5:27:18. He is flabbergasted she is there holding weapons on him as well. So he's either seated out of fear or because she disabled him.
I don't believe she succeeded in shooting him first, she may have tried (and that may have been her intention), but the gun jammed. If she had shot him first, he would have been instantly disabled, as Gabby Giffords was and wouldn't have made it out of the shower stall. Instead I think she stun gunned him. There are some still images you haven't included, that I've seen in other rounds of these shots that show white jaggy arcing lines that look like a stun gun firing would to me. I think she did shoot him to finish him off once she got him back into the shower stall, so I believe you are correct that this is where the shooting happened. Just not in that order. (I used to believe the shooting came first). Plus, what clinched it for me is that the bullet casing had to have landed in the pool of blood after the pool had formed, it couldn't have gotten there first, and there is no indication it was kicked there. Lastly Dr. Horn corrected his typo mistake once he realized it because there is no physical way the Dura Mater was intact since Travis was shot. (I was a Speech Pathologist before I got into Graphic Design and I have studied brain anatomy and worked with GSW patients as well).
One more thing, recent evidence has been revealed this re-trial about Jodi offering to lend Travis her stun gun to catch the slasher of his tires.

I think her goal was to kill him in the shower to minimize blood spatter and dna evidence. I think she forced him to sit in the shower then hoped to kill him with one shot. The gun jammed as she told in her Ninja story. Fortunately for justice, Travis did not die. If Travis had died with one shot, there wold be no bloody palm print, hair on top of blood, and no accidental photos on the camera. Jodi would be able to explain any hair in the house and other DNA because she was Travis' ex. But her plan did not work. The camera in the wash was intentional and that is why she took the time to delete the images from the camera. Had she planned on taking the camera, she would have just done that later. I think she bled onto the camera as well so placed it in the wash to destroy the camera and the bleach would destroy the DNA in the camera, which it apparently did. Anyhow, just some thoughts.

G

I agree that the camera in the washer was intentional as well. I know some wonder why she didn't take it with her, but I think that if Jodi had taken the camera with her, then she figured people would point the finger at her since she was so into photography and stuff. (They ended up pointing the finger at her anyways but I don't think she knew that so many people thought of her as crazy.)

She could have taken the camera and some other stuff inside the house (just to hide the fact that she was only after the camera) to make it look like a burglary but then the roommates would notice that things were missing and would alert the police. So dumping it into the washmachine was the only option.

Nice fantasy of hers, but it doesn't match the evidence, like the blood spatters by the toilet and the massive pool of blood down the hallway in the bedroom, and zero blood in the closet. Plus Travis was naked, not posing in his underwear.

right I put underwear on him to be polite.

grayhuze, I think your animation work is excellent, and I have studied Graphic Design. That's not a problem, but I disagree with parts of your theory. I absolutely agree that Jodi was describing her own movements as that of the female ninja. The reason she didn't say much about the male ninja, is that he was non-existent, just there to embellish the lie.
You could be right about the shower door being open, however Jodi could have secretly opened it without Travis's awareness. To me initially Travis just looks like a man taking a shower to decompress and de-stress from the previous stress of her being there. His first sign of shock/awareness she is there photographing him comes at 5:27:18. He is flabbergasted she is there holding weapons on him as well. So he's either seated out of fear or because she disabled him.
I don't believe she succeeded in shooting him first, she may have tried (and that may have been her intention), but the gun jammed. If she had shot him first, he would have been instantly disabled, as Gabby Giffords was and wouldn't have made it out of the shower stall. Instead I think she stun gunned him. There are some still images you haven't included, that I've seen in other rounds of these shots that show white jaggy arcing lines that look like a stun gun firing would to me. I think she did shoot him to finish him off once she got him back into the shower stall, so I believe you are correct that this is where the shooting happened. Just not in that order. (I used to believe the shooting came first). Plus, what clinched it for me is that the bullet casing had to have landed in the pool of blood after the pool had formed, it couldn't have gotten there first, and there is no indication it was kicked there. Lastly Dr. Horn corrected his typo mistake once he realized it because there is no physical way the Dura Mater was intact since Travis was shot. (I was a Speech Pathologist before I got into Graphic Design and I have studied brain anatomy and worked with GSW patients as well).
One more thing, recent evidence has been revealed this re-trial about Jodi offering to lend Travis her stun gun to catch the slasher of his tires.

well I disagree with you. There are many instances of people not being immediately incapacitated after being shot in the head, even the brain. Kevin Horn even said "I think I said right here that he wouldn't have been immediately incapacitated" Then he looked at Juan and then changed it back. unfortunately that utterance matches up with the 3 times that Horn told Flores that he would not have been incapacitated. The gunshot first theory was even put in the 48 hour special and then continued on for over a year after that. surely Juan or Horn would have refuted that after the special. they didn't. the reason is because after Jodi went with self defense the sequencing became important and they wanted a counter argument to Jodi. The bullet casing on blood is actually meaningless other than saying there was a pool of blood and the bullet shell at one point landed on it. It does not prove the sequencing one bit. The bullet could have easily been kicked at a later point given the activities in that bathroom and the non smooth floor. even the friends that found the body could have kicked it. I think it's funny how that one thing seals the deal for a lot of people but in actuality is a very weak piece of evidence. I found it odd that the only thing the blood spatter expert seemed absolutely certain about was that. She stated it as fact that the bullet had to have been fired after the knife wounds merely because the shell casing was on top of blood. That just isn't true and it fit the larger narrative of the switching of the sequencing for strategic reasons. yeah...I don't buy the stun gun stuff at all. smoke and mirrors. Oh and Gabby gifford had a massive brain injury and Travis did not.

Yowchhhhh!!! What was the outcome? Did this woman lose her leg? Did she survive? Was the elevator company at fault??

she won her civil case. I worked on the criminal case. The man got 2 to 6 years in prison for second degree felonious assault. Her leg was dangling by skin and her right wrist was also broken, well, actually her forearm near the rist. She barely survived. Lost almost all of her blood. fortunately it was in a hospital where it happened. Currently there are no certificates for elevator maintenance people. The guy didn't even put up warning cones or anything. He was bypassing the safely mechanisms without warning people. Crazy. But he is now going to prison....so in other words..I was part of a winning case first time out of the shoot....lol

she won her civil case. I worked on the criminal case. The man got 2 to 6 years in prison for second degree felonious assault. Her leg was dangling by skin and her right wrist was also broken, well, actually her forearm near the rist. She barely survived. Lost almost all of her blood. fortunately it was in a hospital where it happened. Currently there are no certificates for elevator maintenance people. The guy didn't even put up warning cones or anything. He was bypassing the safely mechanisms without warning people. Crazy. But he is now going to prison....so in other words..I was part of a winning case first time out of the shoot....lol
So it was the maintenance man coming out of the elevator? Did he push her?

Here is my Gun First theory. I believe 100 percent that the gunshot was first in the Jodi Arias case and here is why. This video was made almost 1.5 years ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlb5WYupMhg

Your videos are incredibly well done! Thanks for sharing them here.

As for gunshot first. Your conclusion asks...why the robbery etc. if she intended to use a knife? One reply- if she only intended to use a gun, why did she have a knife on her in the bathroom?

I think she used the gun to force him to sit down- he is staring right at her, angry or fearful in that final photo, and no way he volunteered to sit down. Once he was sitting she pulled out the knife. She used the knife because she wanted to him to feel as much pain as possible.

To your other points. Horn's typo was just that. A typo. And no, I don't believe Flores lied or "took one for the team." With sincere due respect, I think that's an offensive suggestion.

So it was the maintenance man coming out of the elevator? Did he push her?

No, he was working on the elevator from the control room and bipassed the safety mechanisms as I mentioned above.

Your work is really cool...I wish I could do that!

Your videos are incredibly well done! Thanks for sharing them here.

As for gunshot first. Your conclusion asks...why the robbery etc. if she intended to use a knife? One reply- if she only intended to use a gun, why did she have a knife on her in the bathroom?

I think she used the gun to force him to sit down- he is staring right at her, angry or fearful in that final photo, and no way he volunteered to sit down. Once he was sitting she pulled out the knife. She used the knife because she wanted to him to feel as much pain as possible.

To your other points. Horn's typo was just that. A typo. And no, I don't believe Flores lied or "took one for the team." With sincere due respect, I think that's an offensive suggestion.

I think she actually went to the kitchen to get the knife. But she may have had a knife in her purse as the backup but still needed to leave the bathroom to get it, giving Travis time to stand alone at the sink looking at his head wound an bleeding from his nose and mouth, a much more reasonable conclusion then a stab to the vena cava. I don't think it's offensive at all. I think it's accurate. Do you think Flores misremembered all those times? not only on his supplemental but in two other conversations with Flores he was told that Travis would not have been immediately incapacitated. Why would that comment be offensive. I go where the facts take me.. Remember Flores saying "no, I wasn't inaccurate, I was mistaken" I don't believe that comment. I also don't believe that Horn can't ever remember speaking to Flores. I find that absurd. We all know Jodi is guilty of and committed first degree murder. I just disagree on the sequencing and I know why they did it. I am not a supporter of either side, but I agree with the conclusion of the Jury, but she should have got the death penalty the first time around. Now, there is very little chance of that. It just proves that the jury foreman lied and was not death qualified. How does one vote for 1st degree murder with special cruelty then not vote for death. all the evidence was in. Jodi has no mitigating factors whatsoever. All of her mitigating factors were contrived while in jail.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChucksChickTiff
Back