IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is still looking for the MP3 audio for me never mind. I found it. Thank you so much
Tricia

Do we know what kind of vehicle DN was driving or had access to in May 2015? Iirc, vehicle info is usually listed on RSO reports. Going to do some snooping...:lookingitup:

I think I have probably seen too many movies/tv shows and read too many books, but many of those are based on true stories anyway. When I read that there were similarities between the murder of TW and the murders of A&L, I was having a hard time coming up with what they might be. For one, they may have all been shot with the same caliber weapon. They were all killed on/near trails, they were all nice people (from what those who knew them have said), they were all unarmed, and to some extent all appear to have been at least somewhat athletic.

Some of those things have little to nothing to do with their deaths, but a couple of them do. My sick thought on it was that he looked for people in semi-secluded areas, waited for them to get a distance from him and then shot them. I'm curious to know how far he was from TW when he was shot; if he was lying in wait and shot him as he rode by, that would mean my thought is off base. If he had talked to TW at some point and then told him he was going to shoot him (or didn't tell him and just waited for him to get past him and a distance away), it may have been a combination of the thrill of hunting and the release of anger toward people. He could have done something similar with the girls - made them go down the hill into the wooded area and try to escape while hewaited for a good time to shoot them.

He could have waited for them to cross the creek and shot them while they were trying to get up the slope on the other side. At that point, he could have walked back across the bridge, gone down to make sure they were dead (accounting for one set of footprints leading to the body) and then left with no blood on him and leaving little to no DNA. I have mixed feelings on the idea. I find it extremely unlikely that it's what happened, but it would be so nice to know that they didn't have to go through torture and long term pain. MOO

I'm very hung up on this today image today. This guy comes across as a hair trigger hot-head that has little self control and discipline. But showing up once a week to sign in is an act of discipline. Almost strict discipline. The exact opposite of what his other behavior displays. I don't get that contradictory behavior. Was the act of showing up weekly a highly calculated move on his part? Or is there some part of him that craves structure and discipline (ala military life) among the mayhem that is the rest of his life. I guess I'm wondering is he just plain crazy, or crazy like a fox...
attachment.php

Maybe he did try to take it after he told them down the hill and Libby resisted and that totally set him off? She may have pitched it and he was unable to find it. Just my wandering thoughts. I'm sure they will wander somewhere else shortly.

Can anyone connect DN to the property/owners where one off the early search warrants was executed, I think it was called Bicycle Bridge Road?

If he knew photos were taken, why wouldn't he have taken the phone? We know the phone was recovered at the crime scene.
Could be he dropped the phone while crossing the creek. Too many things to try to control. He figured the water destroyed the phone anyway and didn't go after it.

Do we know if DN has/likes to ride motorcycles? Dirtbikes? ATV's? (I took a quick glance yesterday and noticed something orange iirc to his left in the headlights photo WG posted).

Man this is all getting so deep...always has been, but things are getting thicker...

Nothing might be connected to anything here lol.

What we are looking at here is Is DN responsible for deaths of Abigail Williams and Liberty German on Feb. 13, 2017 in Delphi, IN.

I'll try to answer some of your questions. (BTW, I'm one of the (apparent) few still on the fence as to DN being BG.)

He was on parole in Indiana at the time. Apparently living in someone's car, under a bridge, approximately 2 hours from Delphi.

He reported as required on Feb 14, the day after the murders.

BTW, I don't think he's been charged with the Colorado murder yet.

The connection seems to be he was in Indiana, has a record and many people believe he looks like Bridge Guy.

moo, of course
Thanks, you are not alone. I hesitate to jump on a bandwagon and bend things to make it fit.
That is not directed towards anyone by the way. I'm overly cautious with such serious crimes. It's not in defense of a potential target it's in defense of not letting the correct one scott free.

Or in a blind rage and missed it?
Could be he dropped the phone while crossing the creek. Too many things to try to control. He figured the water destroyed the phone anyway and didn't go after it.

If he knew photos were taken, why wouldn't he have taken the phone? We know the phone was recovered at the crime scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were to be picked up between 3 and 3:30, I believe their ride started looking for them at about 3:30. LE was contacted about them at about 5:30. I believe there is a time line in the media thread for this case. MOO

Thanks for the info. Maybe someone knows where the Timeline link is. As for the phone and not taking it for the photos, I would think he'd be very nervous considering the two girls...perhaps one was killed but not the other if I understood correctly, one was alive yet for hours. He hightailed it out of Dodge...and forgot the phone. Can't think of everything :(

I have thought that the killer probably threw the phone into the water and didn't realize newer phones have pretty impressive water resistance. I also speculated that Libby hid the phone under dirt and leaves during the scuffle and BG was unable to find it, he heard family start to call and had to leave it before he could find it. MOO is that he didn't expose himself to them because he had other things in mind... terrible.

Thanks, you are not alone. I hesitate to jump on a bandwagon and bend things to make it fit.
That is not directed towards anyone by the way. I'm overly cautious with such serious crimes. It's not in defense of a potential target it's in defense of not letting the correct one scott free.

You betcha.

Thank you. I hope he is the perp, because then no one else will die. But, I do have doubts.

I'm with ya on that.

I really hope BG is DN, but he is not what I imagined at all. I haven't followed this case THAT closely but I thought BG would be someone more calculating and who appeared normal. DN does not fit that at all! Hoping we will find out soon if he's the guy. I will be surprised at this point if he's not.

Thank you. I hope he is the perp, because then no one else will die. But, I do have doubts.

This worries me because you've been here a long time, since 2004 iirc.

Last night, even after watching the much needed "Hallelujah" video carbuff posted, the thought still kept creeping in my head "what if it's not him?"

Jax, if I may ask, what makes you skeptical of DN as a potential suspect, specifically? I shared some of my thoughts concerning my doubts early on, but have since been feeling more optimisitic. Tia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak