IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible Colorado police have evidence that DN killed TW but are waiting for IN law enforcement to conclude their investigation before charging him with the crime?

Honestly if DN didn't kill TW then he's one of the most unlucky men ever, to end up linked to the crime. His car was photographed because he was acting suspiciously in the minds of people out searching for TW, he seems to have been the man who has been threatening cyclists and hikers with his hatchet and even the same calibre of gun that was used to kill TW was in the trunk of his car.

This is all circumstantial evidence and my own opinion but if he's not the man responsible for what happened to TW and that killer is still wandering around, that killer is so lucky

Is it possible Colorado police have evidence that DN killed TW but are waiting for IN law enforcement to conclude their investigation before charging him with the crime?

Honestly if DN didn't kill TW then he's one of the most unlucky men ever, to end up linked to the crime. His car was photographed because he was acting suspiciously in the minds of people out searching for TW, he seems to have been the man who has been threatening cyclists and hikers with his hatchet and even the same calibre of gun that was used to kill TW was in the trunk of his car.

This is all circumstantial evidence and my own opinion but if he's not the man responsible for what happened to TW and that killer is still wandering around, that killer is so lucky
Maybe the killer, knew him and took advantage of his mental state, just like he did with the photo and the voice clip.

Sealed warrants? There something LE does not want us to see. Sounds like theres more to come.

Maybe the killer, knew him and took advantage of his mental state, just like he did with the photo and the voice clip.
I disagree. This guy walks to the beat of his own drum. Hes not a follower.

Sorry if this has already been answered.

What did DN pawn at the pawn shop in CO a few hours before he was arrested at the bank? Why was he even going to a bank?

WG

I disagree. This guy walks to the beat of his own drum. Hes not a follower.
I never said that they could have a relationship. DN bad mental state is evident to using him as scapegoat.

While we shouldn't get our hopes up, we shouldn't give up either. Until he is completely ruled out and this is the information that IN LE releases themselves, we should all be very patient.

IMO, if police is saying that DN was not excluded, at the very least, he doesn't have a rock solid alibi for the day of the murders. This is a "good" sign.

Let's see. :websleuther:

How does an unemployed, homeless, guy prove where he was on a particular day 8 months ago? Just asking.

It's entirely possible that they don't have DNA or ballistic results yet. And even if they do, they would have to look at and analyze the data, see how it fits with what they already have...and what they haven't looked at. If they're still sifting through thousands of tips, they don't know whether the next one will completely upend what they think they know.

They're not going to say anything prematurely. And they shouldn't.

Fast-track DNA testing apparently doesn’t take long: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170821005163/en/IntegenX-Applauds-Passage-Rapid-DNA-Act-2017

Ballistics testing can be done in 24 hours: https://www.forensicmag.com/news/2014/02/chicago-pd-goes-ballistics-new-crime-lab

I'm not sure that DN is involved because he is mentally unstable and maybe he have burst of anger. I do not think he can plan cold- blooded murders.

It is surprising to me how many days have gone by, without a confirmation from either jurisdiction (Colorado or Indiana) on a hit. That doesn't look good, IMO, that this person of interest is involved in any major crime. All I can think is some wrangling is going on behind the scenes, and perhaps other unsolved crimes being linked. Remaining. Hopeful.

Still, no mention of the FBI helping, or linking, the CO and IN crimes- are the rest of the sleuthers here seeing anything differently?

It is surprising to me how many days have gone by, without a confirmation from either jurisdiction (Colorado or Indiana) on a hit. That doesn't look good, IMO, that this person of interest is involved in any major crime. All I can think is some wrangling is going on behind the scenes, and perhaps other unsolved crimes being linked. Remaining. Hopeful.

Still, no mention of the FBI helping in either the CO or IN crimes- are the rest of the sleuthers here seeing anything differently?
To me
The evidence was unclear DN have mental problems in consecuence, fits of anger. If he was under any drug effect o mental illness, why in the sound clip he sounds quiet?

Would the warrant be sealed because it might have the connecting evidence to the Delphi case and could compromise that case if the information was not sealed?

Yes, the tests themselves don't take long, but even if you fast track it you have to wait your turn among all the other fast track cases. Depending on where it's sent, the lab may be understaffed and/or under-equipped--is Colorado a state that has its own lab? There may be paperwork issues and questions of who is going to pay for it.

Everything just takes longer than we would like it to. Sigh.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

To me
The evidence was unclear DN have mental problems in consecuence, fits of anger. If he was under any drug effect o mental illness, why in the sound clip he sounds quiet?

Which sound clip?

This may be off since I really don't know exactly how they do things these days, but here I go anyway. My thought on the proving/disproving and nothing good coming of it, etc. was that they may have gone out there hoping to get him to say something incriminating, or that a blood test would show that he wasn't the person they were looking for. Since the blood test didn't rule him out (I'm assuming one was done in this case) and he didn't admit to anything or slip up showing he had been there, the trip was no help in proving whether he was or wasn't the right person. If that were the case, they would probably just return home and wait for DNA results to be completed and compared. Trying to stay optimistic... MOO

Thanks, I thought you might have meant a clip of DNs voice from court. I would like to hear his voice for myself.

[video=youtube;H3FOw8DFP5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3FOw8DFP5w[/video]

Oh, sorry! THAT one, the one we all know well here- I was thinking you were referring to a sound clip of DN.

I don't know how the investigators isolated that clip, or what came before, or after. I think you can still hear footsteps through the leaves, but it is clear. On the one hand, I assume it was the best quality they could get. On the other, I also think it was such a scary clip, they decided to share it to wake people up. This case is horrific and it needs to be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23