Steve Carcerano

I had read that he did attend alone, but didn't go the after service get together.

So you are saying Steve's wife did not attend?

Hmmmm...Maybe she was really angry with Steve since he was Drew's yes-man. She probably partially blamed Steve for Kathy's death since Steve apparently did not allow her to help Kathy when Drew had her pinned to the ground that time. I wonder if Steve did anything else to keep his wife from being closer to or helping Kathy in any way?

So you are saying Steve's wife did not attend?

Hmmmm...Maybe she was really angry with Steve since he was Drew's yes-man. She probably partially blamed Steve for Kathy's death since Steve apparently did not allow her to help Kathy when Drew had her pinned to the ground that time. I wonder if Steve did anything else to keep his wife from being closer to or helping Kathy in any way?
Or maybe she had to work? :waitasec:

TGI, I really think you make a valid point. Why hasn't Steve's wife weighed in on any of this?? She obviously knew some things and my thought is that she is possibly an abused wife too. Not able to state her opinion and not able to help a neighbor that has an ex sitting on her in the yard.:banghead: IsSteve still married to her??

Wouldn't that make her the most hated man in America's (his words not mine!) best friend's wife? Gosh, I am glad I am not in her shoes at the moment! I wonder how many friends they have sticking by them right now? I think if I was one of those...I would be doing the Bolingbrook shuffle to the far side of town from that neighborhood!

myster:

Forgive me, but I am copying your entire post and then try to respond: (hopefully this is not breaking any WS rules)!

If this is the case, either Steve is one heck of a cool cucumber, or he is innocent of Stacy's disappearance and feeling safe that it is too late for any evidence of Kathy's death to point to him as an accomplice.

Because with DrewP's current wife missing, that might bring up his 3rd wife's death- which it did. And suspicion on Stacy has led to Kathleen's death being reopened. With Kathleen's case being reopened, that could lead to Steve C. if he had any part in her death. Steve C. has already given a story to LE so he has to stick with it, and if he isn't supportive of DrewP then he won't know where he stands in the case- DrewP could even point fingers at him. Best scenario for Steve C. then would be to support DrewP and try to inject some doubt so that DrewP is never charged.
Either that or Steve C. just is overly loyal and not too bright so he continues to support DrewP even though he has nothing to gain.

My personal opinion is that it seems hardly any of DrewP's acquaintances have been loyal OR bright. SC seems to be the holdout as far as loyalty goes....

DP attended along with the two boys if I remember correctly. I am sure that DP and Stacy both believed it would be in very bad taste if Stacy attended the funeral services, considering Kathy and her family knew that DP had been cheating on Kathy with Stacy.

Also, now we know from what has been reported, that Stacy might have known that very same night of Kathy's death that maybe DP killed Kathy. Can you imagine poor Stacy being home alone while DP and the boys were at her funeral, what thoughts were going through her mind?? I can't even begin to fathom.

Just a note that was brought forth on FSP.com by a person who seems to be there from DP's side. (They did remove some of his posts anyway that were far too slanted in DP's favor.)

He intimated as a defense for Drew that they might say that Stacy got into an altercation with Kathleen and caused her death by accident...leaving Drew to cover for her. While I know we don't believe a word of it, it does sound like something that his attorney could possibly come up with and something Steve C. could help perpetuate due to the altercation layed out in Kathleen's letter.

Just a note that was brought forth on FSP.com by a person who seems to be there from DP's side. (They did remove some of his posts anyway that were far too slanted in DP's favor.)

He intimated as a defense for Drew that they might say that Stacy got into an altercation with Kathleen and caused her death by accident...leaving Drew to cover for her. While I know we don't believe a word of it, it does sound like something that his attorney could possibly come up with and something Steve C. could help perpetuate due to the altercation layed out in Kathleen's letter.

Holy Moley! I hadn't thought of this SS but it wouldn't surprise me AT ALL!:furious:

Yeah SS I had thought of that and it wouldn't suprise me. The key to that I think is going to be if they are able to get the phone records. If it is Stacy who was calling DrewP that night and not reaching him, then that is going to help refute that story.

Yeah SS I had thought of that and it wouldn't suprise me. The key to that I think is going to be if they are able to get the phone records. If it is Stacy who was calling DrewP that night and not reaching him, then that is going to help refute that story.
Not to mention what Stacy told the Pastor. Even if it is considered hearsay...it still could be allowed.

I thought of that, but only because I believe Drew told Stacy that if she ratted him out and he would tell LE that Stacy was the one who did it. Can't you hear him? "C'mon Stacy, who do you think LE is going to believe? You or me a LE officer?"

Under whatever exception they can find to get it in, of course. ;)

Whatever that might be -- such as a combination of declaring Stacy dead and a statement made against self interest (hers) -- it would be new case law.

(I heard him say before he passed out of sight: Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.)

Whatever that might be -- such as a combination of declaring Stacy dead and a statement made against self interest (hers) -- it would be new case law.

(I heard him say before he passed out of sight: Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.)
Sounds good to me, Wudge! (And Merry Christmas!)

If you read Steve's timeline version of events over at ACandyRose.com it is amazing how much he contadicts himself on certain things..namely Mary the neighbor, the locksmith and rather it was Mary and her husband or just Mary. It is like there was a basic story rehearsed and then once Steve threw in a few other facts those facts seem to come out muddled up in each revision. Makes you say something is wrong here..something that horrific would be welded in your mind, the facts few years later wouldn't change in the present between one week and the next in interviews. Most of what Steve is saying in my opinion was a story from long ago that he just didn't quite grasp..what was that about Mary I was supposed to say? The locksmith was there when he arrived or not there, blood in the tub or no blood at all in her hair? Looking like a beach ball..please.
Things that make me go hmmm when it comes to Steve and anything he has to say. His wife has 1 sentence only that the few times she is interviewed she repeats like a parrot..Drew was a wonderful father with his kids..out playing with them..etc.
These people received something big inorder to have rehearsed their lines so well. Too bad Steve continues to ablib on certain things like Mary's involvement.

If you read Steve's timeline version of events over at ACandyRose.com it is amazing how much he contadicts himself on certain things..namely Mary the neighbor, the locksmith and rather it was Mary and her husband or just Mary. It is like there was a basic story rehearsed and then once Steve threw in a few other facts those facts seem to come out muddled up in each revision. Makes you say something is wrong here..something that horrific would be welded in your mind, the facts few years later wouldn't change in the present between one week and the next in interviews. Most of what Steve is saying in my opinion was a story from long ago that he just didn't quite grasp..what was that about Mary I was supposed to say? The locksmith was there when he arrived or not there, blood in the tub or no blood at all in her hair? Looking like a beach ball..please.
Things that make me go hmmm when it comes to Steve and anything he has to say. His wife has 1 sentence only that the few times she is interviewed she repeats like a parrot..Drew was a wonderful father with his kids..out playing with them..etc.
These people received something big inorder to have rehearsed their lines so well. Too bad Steve continues to ablib on certain things like Mary's involvement.

It's hard for any of us to imagine ourselves in the same situation. Try to imagine yourself confronted with a neighbor's relative telling you that your neighbor hasn't been seen or heard from in two days. That relative asks if you will accompany them in searching the neighbor's house. You agree and during the search you find your neighbor dead - naked in her bathtub, with blood around the drain. Imagine how you'd react. Do you think you would ever forget any details of that night? It's the stuff that nightmares are made of, and not something you'd easily forget, even though you wish you could.

As humans, we tend to remember with vivid clarity the major, out-of-the-ordinary, events in our lives. Most of us won't ever find a dead body - murder victim. The closest we might come to the same shock and vivid recall is the events of September 11, 2001. Each of us here can probably remember in detail, where we were, who we were with, what was said, and how we reacted when we heard the news that terrorists had flown airplanes into the World Trade Center. It's that kind of shock, but on a more personal level, that one would encounter in finding a dead body.

With Steve Carcerano adding or changing details, and reciting the story as if it were a well-rehearsed monologue for a play, his story has all the appearances of a cover story. The big question is why would Steve cover for DP? It has to be something big. DP fixing Steve's gambling debts has been suggested, but I think it's something bigger than that. Steve is somehow indebted to DP for something major.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back