George Zimmerman's Injuries #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be terrible if the SA really operates this way....I hope that is not the case, they should be going for the truth not just a win...JMO

Yes they SHOULD.
But a lot of things about this case looks to me like that state is trying to please the public.

I think that's shady.

JMO

We don't know if he had corrective surgery. We have not seen any medical records yet.

We don't know if he had a prior injury to his nose. We have seen no records indicating he did or did not.

Was it reinjured? I have no clue. Even if it was a reinjury, it's still an injury and would not negate the fact that his nose was broken.

I don't know how it got broken or if it was another injury to a fragile nose. All I know is MO'M says he has records regarding the nose. He said it on record during the bond hearing. He said he would give the state those records.
IMO that is very easily proven / disproven so I would see no reason MO'M would lie about that.

JMO

BBM

But GZ would...I have no reason to suspect MOM is lying, never said that..but he should be very careful to take GZ's word on it until he can delve deep into that..and even IF GZ did get punched in his face, he deserved it..TM was in fear and is equal in using the SYG defense but he's not here to do that...so the State of Florida will stand up for the only victim, TM...

He shouldn't have kept following TM...I believe it shows a personal vendetta especially after learning his own property, a bicycle was stolen off his porch..so he was determined and did use excessive force on a truly innocent teen and THAT is what this is about for me...he over reacted to a situation that HE, GZ allowed to get out of control...had he just gone back to his vehicle and observed from a distance and didn't get all up close and personal, he'd not be in the position he's in today..

It's all on GZ, his impulse control or lack of impulse control and that I believe his personal vendetta was his drive and determination to not let another get away. His mindset, mentality will be in the forefront, if the State does their prosecution right...the autopsy I believe was the driving force as well as 5 different versions out of GZ's own mouth..time will tell :maddening:

No doubt at all if there were injuries to Zimmerman's face, they would have been released the same time the photo of the back of his head was released. It was a strategic move on O'Mara's part and in fact, ABC probably paid money for that picture and would have gladly paid money for any others that are available; therefore, that leads me to one conclusion and one conclusion only and that is that there were no injuries to his face suffered at the hands of Trayvon Martin that night.

~jmo~

That would be terrible if the SA really operates this way....I hope that is not the case, they should be going for the truth not just a win...JMO

Medical records are a slam dunk. If GZ is claiming all this injury in order to use the SYG law, then they are pertinent. If they exist, it's too obvious to sweep under the rug. Of course the SA does not operate in denial. That's ridiculous, IMO. The records are discovery. Both sides will have them sooner or later, if they exist. How could this even be a question?

What bothers me about this picture is that I've bled worse from cutting my legs while shaving! This is not a picture of a man's head that was repeatedly slammed into the concrete.

MOO

I know I sound like a broken record but let me say one more time: I had my head repeatedly slammed into a hard surface (a tile floor, not a sidewalk) and I did not bleed. IMO, the amount of blood is not important. But clearly, the man was involved in something that made his head bleed, which is consistent with his story.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

Just wanted to add that Zimmerman would have what is described as road rash if his head were repeatedly slammed into concrete. You can do a Google search on road rash and select images to get a very good idea of what this type of injury would look like. I won't link because there are some graphic photos there. You will see a major difference between the "injuries" that Zimmerman has versus a true case of road rash.

~jmo~

Why would he have road rash? GZ's story isn't that he was dragged across the concrete. Road rash comes from a dragging, or sliding, motion across the surface of concrete or asphalt.

No doubt at all if there were injuries to Zimmerman's face, they would have been released the same time the photo of the back of his head was released. It was a strategic move on O'Mara's part and in fact, ABC probably paid money for that picture and would have gladly paid money for any others that are available; therefore, that leads me to one conclusion and one conclusion only and that is that there were no injuries to his face suffered at the hands of Trayvon Martin that night.

~jmo~

Unless, of course, MOM is playing a really well thought game of chess. I'm starting to think he is one smart player.

The way I see it, a man whose head was repeatedly slammed into concrete until an inch of wearing diapers for the rest of his life (paraphrasing here) cannot walk on his own.

The way I see it, a man whose head was repeatedly slammed into concrete until an inch of wearing diapers for the rest of his life (paraphrasing here) cannot walk on his own.

Please don't forget that he was barely conscious and one step away from being spoon fed, oh and not mention that he was almost choking on his own blood.

~jmo~

Why would he have road rash? GZ's story isn't that he was dragged across the concrete. Road rash comes from a dragging, or sliding, motion across the surface of concrete or asphalt.

I have seen people fight before. Down on the ground, dirty fighting. I have also seen that BOTH of those fighting are putting up a fight to the point that BOTH are moving around alot. IF Zimmerman was having his head bashed into the cement I have no doubt that he would be moving his head in a side to side motion to try and get away. In doing the side to side motion his head would in fact be scraping the cement and cause a road rash type of injury. There is no way in the world that someone will be able to just tell me that those are injuries from having your head bashed on the cement, I will need proof of it and Zimmerman's word means nothing to me at this point.

MOO

To add to this, coming from the same link...
OMARA
You know that that was an injury that Mr. Zimmerman sustained, correct?

GILBREATH
I know that that is an injury that is reported to have sustained. I haven't seen any medical records to indicate that.

OMARA
Have you asked him for them?

GILBREATH
Have I asked him for them? No.

OMARA
Do you want a copy of them?

GILBREATH
Sure.

OMARA
I'll give them to the state. It's a more appropriate way to do it. If you haven't had them yet, I don't want to cross you on them.

It is obvious MO'M is saying he has the medical records and will give them to the state.

GZ's medical records would not be part of the state's discovery if they never got the records.
MO'M has them. He said he would give them to the state.

You're still missing the whole point. Nobody knows WHEN he "broke" his nose or how. Even if he was bleeding from the nose after he killed TM, that means nothing. It doesn't even come close to suggesting his nose was broken that night.

I know I sound like a broken record but let me say one more time: I had my head repeatedly slammed into a hard surface (a tile floor, not a sidewalk) and I did not bleed. IMO, the amount of blood is not important. But clearly, the man was involved in something that made his head bleed, which is consistent with his story.

No, it's actually not consistent with his story. Oh, wait! Which story? :waitasec:

He could have dug his own nails into his head. TM could have dug his nails into his head in self defense.
GZ could have slipped on the wet ground and fell while CHASING TM, and hit his own head.
GZ could have smashed his head off a sprinkler, a tree, a bush, a rock, a shovel, a stone, a root from a tree, an empty bottle, can, etc...etc...
I could name things for eternity that are just as POSSIBLE, if not more than GZ's lame story.

Please don't forget that he was barely conscious and one step away from being spoon fed, oh and not mention that he was almost choking on his own blood.

~jmo~

Why is George not paralyzed if he was "one hit away from diapers and being spoon-fed for the rest of his life"??? He's walking and talking perfectly fine, amongst being able to perform other bodily functions, IMO!!!

It has occurred to me though if they are any inconsistencies in his multiple interviews GZ and MOM will use the head injuries as an excuse for them.

If they did and I was on a jury I might be tended to buy that if the picture we have seen is real and there are any medical records that might support it.

JMO

Why is George not paralyzed if he was "one hit away from diapers and being spoon-fed for the rest of his life"??? He's walking and talking perfectly fine, amongst being able to perform other bodily functions, IMO!!!

As far as I'm aware of, RZ Jr. (brother) is the only one who had ever said anything like this.

You're still missing the whole point. Nobody knows WHEN he "broke" his nose or how. Even if he was bleeding from the nose after he killed TM, that means nothing. It doesn't even come close to suggesting his nose was broken that night.

I'm not missing a point at all.
I'm sure those medical records will shed a lot of light on his injuries.

Including when they likely occurred.

No, it's actually not consistent with his story. Oh, wait! Which story? :waitasec:

He could have dug his own nails into his head. TM could have dug his nails into his head in self defense.
GZ could have slipped on the wet ground and fell while CHASING TM, and hit his own head.
GZ could have smashed his head off a sprinkler, a tree, a bush, a rock, a shovel, a stone, a root from a tree, an empty bottle, can, etc...etc...
I could name things for eternity that are just as POSSIBLE, if not more than GZ's lame story.

I personally have a hard time thinking those head injuries could have been caused by fingernails....JMO

Just wondering if we have there are any pictures out there that show either GZ's or TM's hands. Most guys have fairly short nails but I have seen a few men with longer nails.

We are never going to be able to clear this issue unless/until a doctor's examination and record is put forth into evidence. Going from that pic is not enough for me. I need to know more about the pic. who took it...exactly when it was take and why. I need to see what a doctor said about said injuries and what treatment was received. I cannot tell anything definative about said injuries from that pic. It could have been taken a week later by his Dad for all I know. (and please don't jump me about convicting a man before trial...I just do not know what happened that night...except that a young man lost his life)

The investigator stated the injuries are consistent with his head hitting something hard. That kinda rules out any fingernail scratch theories IMO.

Because we know GZ likes to embellish by the way he described TM. We know it appears he hit his head on something but even SA's investigator said it did not happen the way GZ said according to the evidence they have gather. It could be his nose was fractured and it could have been from TM's head when he landed on top of GZ. It still does not add up to TM jumping GZ from behind at the cut through, nor any of the other versions he has related to his family and LE. It's obvious he was injured we just don't know to what degree and will not until those records are released. Apparently the State feels GZ's injuries were not consistent with his storyline. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23