***Breaking News***DCF Shelter and GAL Custody Hearings Thread #3

On the above post, can we not say the children's names please?

On the above post, can we not say the children's names please?

Agree. Maybe someone self-edited because I don't see any names now?

They are to only be referenced as "the girls" (jointly) or one initial "J" or "C".

Please alert any posts where their names may appear so that a mod can edit accordingly.

Thanks!

Wow- who could have asked for a more sane outcome? I'm so happy that the girls no longer have to put up with their evil father. It's the best possible outcome for these two beautiful innocents. TS love and nurturing just shined down straight from heaven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, this is a good outcome for the kids. Thank goodness. And it's actually a good outcome for Sievers as well - if he hadn't agreed to it, his rights would likely have been terminated. He keeps his foot in the door this way. All things considered, it's probably best for the kids also to continue to have limited phone contact with him.

this thread makes my dentist appointment from hell sweet. Karma Mark! They will eat bday cake to honor their mother /sister/daughter and you will be sitting in a jail cell :jail:....Have a great day Mark!

It is a very good outcome. The kids needed that distance from MS to start their healing process. It will be slow, but hopefully steady. My heart reaches out to the family.

-Nin

from this video link the most important part for me to hear was Mummert acknowledging

"The girls are doing great. They're happy in their school. Um, you know, they miss their dad, uh, but all things considered they're doing very well."

http://www.naplesnews.com/story/new...rt-seek-visitation-rights-daughters/94070180/

Just from watching and hearing MSs lawyer, I think his lawyer knows that MS is not getting out, EVER, and lawyer is just kind of strolling along. He most likely knows MS better now than anyone, and he's most likely had it with the whole thing, So, my message to you MS is you're beat and just get over the fact that you will never see Teresas children again, you MONSTER! You destroyed SO MANY lives!!!

Yes, she can do anything any parent can do. I imagine she will still advise her attorney and the courts of any actions in advance of any life changing event but MARY ANN makes all the decisions now.

She NEVER has to hear the voice of the man who murdered her daughter again. An independent third party will monitor all communications between Mark and the girls, as well as Bonnie and the girls. It is my understanding that NO members of Mark's immediate family can have unsupervised contact with the girls.

This the best thing I've heard in a very long time, maybe the courts in the USA are starting to pay more attention to the victims and serve justice where justice is due. I'm so happy for the girls , but, a little more for Teresas family that has been run through a mill from the beginning watching the girls be bounced around like rubber balls. What a great day for the maternal side and the girls, I believe this changes my mind from some previous thoughts I had about the girls not being able to heal, I believe now they can and will, I just hope it is sooner than later .

Some are giving Mummert the benefit of the doubt, and they may be right. Still, he managed to vomit up this gem for NBC2's camera:

"Mark misses his kids, ah, you know, he'd obviously rather be out, he'd rather be spending time with his kids . . . "

As to Mark, I hope he understands it only gets worse from here. Sooner or later, no matter how slow or delusional, he will understand that at best he gets to spend the rest of his pathetic life with losers much like himself, which is a pretty good description of hell.

There couldn't be better news to come from today's hearing. Next up, 1st degree premeditated murder and the death penalty!

It's already Teresa's birthday where I am. I'm off to bed but will raise a glass to her, MG and the family, in the evening. I believe the girls have a real chance now, knowing they'll permanently live with those who'll love and nurture them with minimal 'outside' interference. The relief must be tremendous. I hope today's news also affords them a semblance of comfort as they go into another birthday without Teresa.

It's heading into MS' night-time now. He must be seething to the point of distraction. I hope the walls in his cell aren't padded. Today is a good day.

Some are giving Mummert the benefit of the doubt, and they may be right. Still, he managed to vomit up this gem for NBC2's camera:

"Mark misses his kids, ah, you know, he'd obviously rather be out, he'd rather be spending time with his kids . . . "

As to Mark, I hope he understands it only gets worse from here. Sooner or later, no matter how slow or delusional, he will understand that at best he gets to spend the rest of his pathetic life with losers much like himself, which is a pretty good description of hell.

He may have said that the girls are doing great happy in school glad to hear that but I wonder if MS knew that he was going to say a favourable statement for mary ann cause that is what it is

Happy Birthday Teresa

He may have said that the girls are doing great happy in school glad to hear that but I wonder if MS knew that he was going to say a favourable statement for mary ann cause that is what it is

Happy Birthday Teresa

1478581063369992027228001.jpg

This is amazing and the most awesome news! The girls can now begin to put the past relationship with their father into perspective and move forward. Mary Ann is a living saint for what she has been through and at last the powers that be saw through the MS smoke screens and took action. Yeah!!

There is mention in the article that Mark had not seen them for months. Does anyone why? What happened that caused this to go back to court? A short version would be great. I admit I had slacked off reading as it seemed there was nothing new.

I had not followed this case since last part of August. Decided to Google MS and was so happy and pleased to see via the local news that his parental rights terminated and only limited supervised phone calls. I am quite surprised this happened so quickly but now I feel positive that these young girls will begin to finally heal and only positives in their lives which is so needed just since they lost their Mother...slow but very hopeful process and progress. Thank you to whomever we owe this decision. I have been following many other cases when it dawned on me there just might be some good news in this case. Indeed there was some outstanding news.

I am coming in late, as usual! :blushing:

I don't know what all went into this, but what came out IS what matters. As long as that slime could manipulate those children he would have.
Sounds as though, they left just enough room for the girls to speak to him if they want maybe?
These children have went through something NO CHILD should go through. I suspect in ways they will be more mature, and as they realize what their BIO farther REALLY is, and what he has done, how manipulative he is on so many levels..with EVERYONE....they might just realize he probably just really wants to manipulate them and keep a relationship with them so he could keep his greedy hands on money their mother meant for THEM.
Its my opinion MS has no clue what love is.. all he ever seemed to care about was himself, deception, and money for himself, without actually having to you know... work for it. No sympathy for him do I possess.

:autumn: Happy Thanksgiving to C and J! Ms Mary can move to CT now since the girls have been homeschooled. What better time to make the move than during the holidays. Relocating the girls should do wonders for all of them!

:christmastree: May the upcoming Season be Merry and Bright for this special family and to everyone who stood in the gap for this family during the reckless misbehavior of MS since and before his arrest.

I could not agree with you more, Flatbush! He does not love anyone but himself. True psycho.

Thank goodness the girls will never have to be exposed to this ------- again. They might miss their "Dad" now, but as they get a little older and realize the scope of what happened, they will realize what the true consequences of this s***hole's acts were.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back