Was placement of body preplanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susanlee

Reaction score
Did KC preplan the placement of the body close to the house? I know there has been discussion it was a spur of the moment decision. With LE friends and family, she must have known how things work. Most cameras only record up to 30 days. etc. Grasping at straws here. Maybe even driving around with body a few days in order to leave a scent up to 20 miles away from the Anthony home? Am thinking Sawgrass and Blanchard park. Wipe a tissue, anything like that on Caylee and drop at a few different scenes, far from home, hopeing dogs would pick up the scent and throw LE off? (that would be back-up plan if busted before the 31 days). They would spend all thier time where the "kidnap" happened. Now she has LE searching for her many miles from the A's house. Just thinking she never thought anyone would look THERE, so close to home. And if not for the hurricane, the body would still be where it is forever....or at least that was her thought/plan. Maybe I am reading too many crime novels!

Mods, if this has been discussed or in wrong place, sorry. Move or delete:)

No, not preplanned. It was an immediate need for disposal due to lack of planning and foresight. She never planned beyond the ongoing 5 minutes at a time.

IMO, the only plan was to get rid of the smelly body as quickly and as easily as possible, and get back to TonE's to make dinner for the boys. kc didn't want to take a chance on missing a "Chain Saw" movie.

I think KC was familiar with those woods - enough so that perhaps she spent a couple of nights "camping" out there with Caylee before she decided to kill her.

I think the theory/idea is a very cool one but unfortunately way too smart for KC. I think this would be giving her way too much credit, even her closest friends have said she is not the sharpest crayon in the box and would not be capable of "masterminding" a crime, so to speak. I think the only reason she's gotten away with as much as she has is because she was able to get away with not producing to Caylee for over a month combined with the body not being discovered for at least six months...

No preplanning here. She selected it as the need arose. Gas can incident with George which was a close call, had to get rid of the body immediately. I still think this was the day that George chased her in the car (without using any toll lanes) and the urgency of possible discovery made her decide to get rid of the remains then and in that particular place.

I think she chose the area off of Suburban because she was familar with it. If you are hiding something you don't want anyone to find, you are going to want to know the foot traffic through the area. Casey knew that area, and she felt safe with the thought that Caylee wouldn't be found there. She may have driven around the area out by the airport looking for a place, but I think she settled on an area she knew.

Not in my opinion. It was a dump site probably chosen out of a sense of panic and need to get rid of the body right away. (I ascribe the dump site to the close call "gas cans" incident.) Casey had days and days to think about what to do while Caylee lay rotting in the trunk of her car and this site is the best she could come up with? I don't think so.

I don't think there is anything about this crime that was thought out ahead of time - except maybe the act of killing itself. And even that was probably mostly a fantasy - not a detailed working out of how she would accomplish it.

Did KC preplan the placement of the body close to the house? I know there has been discussion it was a spur of the moment decision. With LE friends and family, she must have known how things work. Most cameras only record up to 30 days. etc. Grasping at straws here. Maybe even driving around with body a few days in order to leave a scent up to 20 miles away from the Anthony home? Am thinking Sawgrass and Blanchard park. Wipe a tissue, anything like that on Caylee and drop at a few different scenes, far from home, hopeing dogs would pick up the scent and throw LE off? (that would be back-up plan if busted before the 31 days). They would spend all thier time where the "kidnap" happened. Now she has LE searching for her many miles from the A's house. Just thinking she never thought anyone would look THERE, so close to home. And if not for the hurricane, the body would still be where it is forever....or at least that was her thought/plan. Maybe I am reading too many crime novels!

Mods, if this has been discussed or in wrong place, sorry. Move or delete:)

I thought the same thing about the 31 days compared to 30 days and the video recordings. Is she that smart to realize after 30 days they are recorded over?:confused:

I think KC was familiar with those woods - enough so that perhaps she spent a couple of nights "camping" out there with Caylee before she decided to kill her.
:blowkiss:

Interesting theory, but I very respectfully disagree. At that time of year, the growth, even so close to the road, was very thick & full of mosquitoes & snakes and other types of not so pleasant bugs & animals (not to mention stifling humid/hot, broken by afternoon lightening storms). As those who searched months through underbrush to find Caylee could tell you, it's extremely difficult to navigate through growth like that - which is most likely the reason Caylee was so close to the road. A princess like KC would not want to camp out in that sort of wilderness.

I agree with the comment that the spot was chosen out of panic. Like LP has been known to say: KC lives her life 10 minutes at a time.

If KC was a little sharper, it would almost be worth matching wits with her, ascribing deep cunning and planning to her doings, but she just isn't. I am sure it was just another impulsive and poorly thought out decision to put poor little Caylees body where it was found.

The thought crossed my mind too that she might have even been leaving Casey out there in the woods at night alone, perhaps tied up and gagged while she's off partying. I know that sounds awful, but there's just too much time where she's out and no one can account for where Casey is. She might have been in the trunk, but she could also have been in the woods in a laundry bag.

I thought the same thing about the 31 days compared to 30 days and the video recordings. Is she that smart to realize after 30 days they are recorded over?:confused:

What does the video recording business mean? I don't understand, what video recording, what's the significance?

No preplanning here. She selected it as the need arose. Gas can incident with George which was a close call, had to get rid of the body immediately. I still think this was the day that George chased her in the car (without using any toll lanes) and the urgency of possible discovery made her decide to get rid of the remains then and in that particular place.

I to have wondered about that day and if Casey was back in the area again after and the time. I think I am going to check out the pings thread. To bad we don't have pings for George, Cindy and Lee. I still feel that someone knew something. Maybe not before Caylee died, but shortly after. I just can't see Casey keeping this to herself and the fact that Lee is staying far away makes me wonder what he is up to as well.

I to have wondered about that day and if Casey was back in the area again after and the time. I think I am going to check out the pings thread. To bad we don't have pings for George, Cindy and Lee. I still feel that someone knew something. Maybe not before Caylee died, but shortly after. I just can't see Casey keeping this to herself and the fact that Lee is staying far away makes me wonder what he is up to as well.

I have been thinking along these lines as well. As theories go...I think there might have been a plan in the begining but went to he77 for whatever reason and Caylee was placed where she was as a last minute, on the spur of the moment thing by KC. JMO.

What does the video recording business mean? I don't understand, what video recording, what's the significance?

Many businesses with video surveillance reuse (tape over) their existing tapes every 30 days. 30 tapes per VCR.

But, Blockbuster did not follow that formula and still had the video of Tony and KC.

I have been thinking along these lines as well. As theories go...I think there might have been a plan in the begining but went to he77 for whatever reason and Caylee was placed where she was as a last minute, on the spur of the moment thing by KC. JMO.

I agree.

Casey was left where it was convenient. Casey was not an over achiever.

I think she camped out there in her car the night of the 15th. She knew the area, cell pings put her there....She could have backed her car into the drive down by the school (or any other inlet nearby), hence the scratches on her bumper, and slept for an hour or two-It's not like she was sleeping much those days.

We knew plenty of places in my town we cold go to as teens and stay (mostly) undiscovered at night if we weren't noisy.

KC is not a planner, period. If she gets convicted of less than 1st degree murder, it will be b/c the defense successfully argued that she is utterly incapable of sticking to a plan for more than a few minutes.

As for her staying in the woods with Caylee, I respectfully disagree. At night there are mosquitos big enough to carry you off, and that's not even dealing with the no-see-ums that will eat you up. Plus snakes, gators, etc. Homegirl is way too much of a wuss to be roughing it!

I think GA chased her that day also...I know I would if my daughter stuffed gas cans in my stomach and my GD was missing....

BTW...I think most of the time she was using gasoline to get rid of the smell. It had a dual purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member