Benjaman Kyle Statement from Owner of Websleuths.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tricia has already told us, she did that in the heat of the moment.. face reality, we are all human, we ALL do that sort of thing at times, and I am sure alot of sleuthers were calling BK a little worse names than that!!

So, just wondering why this has been brought up yet AGAIN???

According to Tricia's twitter post BK NEVER had amnesia:

ETA Twitter Link: http://twitter.com/websleuths

I'm not even talking about the name she called him. I am talking about her saying that he NEVER had amnesia. That part has not been cleared up by anyone.

I want to know where it was said that he never had amnesia. Was it in some paperwork we aren't privy to? Did it come from LE? Was it in medical records, what for goodness sake?

It is a long stretch to go from he doesn't have amnesia now to he NEVER had amnesia. Is this based on the fact he didn't have any head injuries? There are other forms of amnesia that he could have had. I know he has insisted that he got amnesia from head injuries, but, that still doesn't mean that he didn't have another form of it.

I think Tricia has already told us, she did that in the heat of the moment.. face reality, we are all human, we ALL do that sort of thing at times, and I am sure alot of sleuthers were calling BK a little worse names than that!!

So, just wondering why this has been brought up yet AGAIN???

I think that statement came from Tricia in the heat of the moment. When it was brought to attention of sleuthers that BK had never been beaten.

All newspapers artiles state he has amnesia due to the beating he took (at the Burger King) they say " found beaten" .. apparently Mr. Kyle has never taken the step to correct that statement.

The type of amnesia BK has, is the kind that requires a good beating in the head...
Documents have shown that BK had never been beaten at the Burger King scene.

I'm not even talking about the name she called him. I am talking about her saying that he NEVER had amnesia. That part has not been cleared up by anyone.

I want to know where it was said that he never had amnesia. Was it in some paperwork we aren't privy to? Did it come from LE? Was it in medical records, what for goodness sake?

It is a long stretch to go from he doesn't have amnesia now to he NEVER had amnesia. Is this based on the fact he didn't have any head injuries? There are other forms of amnesia that he could have had. I know he has insisted that he got amnesia from head injuries, but, that still doesn't mean that he didn't have another form of it.

Can you tell me without a doubt that BK did not have amnesia before the Burger King incident?

I think that statement came from Tricia in the heat of the moment. When it was brought to attention of sleuthers that BK had never been beaten.

All newspapers artiles state he has amnesia due to the beating he took (at the Burger King) they say " found beaten" .. apparently Mr. Kyle has never taken the step to correct that statement.

The type of amnesia BK has, is the kind that requires a good beating in the head...
Documents have shown that BK had never been beaten at the Burger King scene.

Before this thread is closed this evening, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Tricia for having a professional, compassionate, and protective attitude in allowing this thread to remain open temporarily in order to give all who contributed their time, effort and hearts to this forum an opportunity to share their feelings and opinions.

I would also like to say what a wonderful group of sleuthers we have in this forum who dedicated themselves for many hours every day in hopes that today would be the day that all their efforts paid off. I am also proud to be associated with a group who can share such varied differences of opinons, but still maintain themselves in a friendly, dignified and calm manner. THIS is what sets Websleuths apart from any other crime forum!

The story of Benjaman does not end here, and the time will come when focusing on his story will once again be productive. I have no doubt that when that time comes, WS will once again be ready and willing to assist in whatever manner is most helpful.

Most of all, I hope Benjaman is able to continue to enjoy the life he is living and wish him much love, peace and harmony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88