AL - Birmingham, woman on video jumping from vehicle trunk after abduction, 3/15/17

That is amazing! I am so glad she got away. I can't believe it was all caught on tape.

For the record: What a MORON to think having her in the trunk in a public gas station is a smart idea. She could easily scream for help while he was inside and the car was stopped (or jump out). Something tells me this dummy will be caught soon.

That is INSANE! I'm so glad she's okay...she probably scared the heck out of the clerk!

Right next to his face in the still photo, it says "Lucky Star". Boy, that couldn't be more right for this poor lady! She can thank her lucky stars that he stopped somewhere and she had the presence of mind to jump out in an area with people who could help her.

Sorry to be graphic, but when she hit the ground, she definitely has blood pour out her head onto the ground. I hope she is ok and I hope they catch this monster! He definitely didn't have any good intentions for her! How scary!

Right next to his face in the still photo, it says "Lucky Star". Boy, that couldn't be more right for this poor lady! She can thank her lucky stars that he stopped somewhere and she had the presence of mind to jump out in an area with people who could help her.

Sorry to be graphic, but when she hit the ground, she definitely has blood pour out her head onto the ground. I hope she is ok and I hope they catch this monster! He definitely didn't have any good intentions for her! How scary!

I thought that she had blood pour from her head when she fell too, but it actually looks like a pair of glasses. If you watch the video again you'll see it. You'll see them fall from the back of her head and land on the ground. But regardless... she did hit her head pretty hard. Hopefully, she was seen at the hospital and they did a CT Scan to make sure she didn't have any internal trauma from hitting her head that hard.

Hopefully, they catch this creep.

She literally saved her own life!! Now get that perp!!!! What a brave woman. So proud of her to keep composure and think to escape. How terrified she must have been.

Hopefully the moron paid with a credit card. Meh!

IMO It actually looked to me like he was using the ATM machine. I wonder if he was using the woman's ATM card trying to get money from her account :-/

IMO It actually looked to me like he was using the ATM machine. I wonder if he was using the woman's ATM card trying to get money from her account :-/
That's what I thought. Being in the gas station and knowing where he came from, I would think they can get a license plate. Unless the car was stolen. He sure is brazen! Not hiding at all. He could have gone to an isolated bank.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Kidnapping victim reveals how she used her insulin pump to make a dramatic escape from her car trunk

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-insulin-pump-make-escape.html#ixzz4bs9xojKT

Brave young woman! I'm so glad they started putting those emergency release latches inside auto trunks. From the article, it sounds like she's still traumatized, doesn't want her car back and refuses to sleep in her old apartment. I hope she gets the help she needs to recover emotionally.

Hm. So, she was walking "to her apartment" but was kidnapped in her own car? Was she very close to her apartment and told her kidnapper which car was hers, or what? I'm confused. I'm sorry to be so cynical, but any time a is immediately set up, my hinky meter rises. IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back