Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually they did save her. She's with her father and was starting a new life.

But felt so unsafe or vulnerable that she left home with her 50 year old teacher. I'm not saying her father isn't amazing and safe and protective (I have no idea what he is, obviously), but who knows how she felt about him? She's an abused and confused kid, her thinking isn't going to be rational and she isn't going to be quick to trust, IMO only of course.

The TBI added Cummins to the Top 10 Most Wanted list on Friday. He is charged with sexual contact with a minor and aggravated kidnapping. There is a $1,000 reward for information leading to his arrest.

I really wish they would raise the reward. That just seems very low to me. I wonder why the Tennessee sports teams etc haven't got involved I haven't heard of a either and we are known as the Volunteer state so it surprises me no one has gotten involved

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Reading through her IG account she was at a medical facility about 4 weeks ago, there's a pic of her wearing a mask at Maury Regional Medical Center.

On the find ET FB page there is a comment that they have a sighting in corpus Christi texas

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

1.) I am wondering if he's telling her to act as if she's his daughter, or is he having her 'do something' to try to make it look like they're a couple? I'd think he'd want himself to look younger and her older so maybe it was one box of hair dye for the two of them.

2.) I bet Mr. (snicker) CIA has been telling the victim a bunch of lies to get her not to want to go back home. Something like "I'm on a CIA mission with you (snicker) and the Ru@@ians could try to kill us unless you __________". Or since he's so super smart and sensitive (snicker), he's probably telling her "I'm a triple agent and blah de blah.........." lol

Surely he's feeding that poor little girl a bunch of bologna....

Could be. I'm just saying that a 15 year old that is incredibly hurt and vulnerable might not believe that if CPS says her father is cool, she's safe to go home to him. In her mind, she could think he failed her once, what's to say he won't again? She clearly doesn't have adults in her life that she can trust thus far. Starting to trust one is going to be very difficult.
From what's been reported she was very close with her siblings and a couple have made pleas on local stations so that maybe what brings her home. From the accounts I've read he had just recently gotten custody to get them out of the situation and they were just starting to build their lives together and go to public school etc. Seems like he was trying to be actively involved IMO or he wouldn't have notified the school of inappropriate behavior on TC part

I wonder if homeland security, border patrol AND the Minute Men have all been asked to keep on the lookout. If not, they ought to be notified.

This pervert is going to start driving at night, I just know it. I bet he saw someone staring at him and he got spooked... or he drove FASTER. He probably thinks he's so close to getting away with this. I don't even want to say out loud how I hope this ends, but I'll just insinuate that my ending doesn't cost taxpayers millions for the next 5-10 years.
What's a minute man?

But felt so unsafe or vulnerable that she left home with her 50 year old teacher. I'm not saying her father isn't amazing and safe and protective (I have no idea what he is, obviously), but who knows how she felt about him? She's an abused and confused kid, her thinking isn't going to be rational and she isn't going to be quick to trust, IMO only of course.

I believe her "safety" is more a product of TC's manipulations. "Teacher's Pet" kind of situation at school, new to the public school system, an abusive mother and when she tries to tell the administration she was being bullied they do nothing. I can see her feeling trapped, she has to go to school and she knows what's there when she gets there. Kids have run away because they have no one to eat lunch with in the lunchroom. Social things matter at that age. Dad says he knew she was feeling bad about herself (most likely blamed herself for her mother's incarceration) and would tell her she was beautiful but we all know parent's opinions aren't as strong as their peers. But I don't think he's safe and being that he's an authority figure it can be hard for a young girl to be under pressure for a relationship from such a person.

What happens when she gets tired of her life in Mexico? It's not all roses and sunshine.

Have you read about her home and school life? It's not all roses and sunshine.

She WILL get sick of it. A man of that age and weight (no way he is only 200lb) is going to snore like a chainsaw.

Neither he nor Thomas have been seen or heard from since they disappeared. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation told News 2 on*Thursday they have 677 closed leads and 160 remain open. Each is being pursued, officials said.

Facts about prior events, especially interaction between Elizabeth and Tad Cummins and statements made by both parties, may very well contain clues to lead to Elizabeth’s return,” the letter says.

Also on Thursday, the Tennessee Highway Patrol said they have been scanning traffic and parking lots to find Cummins’ vehicle, a silver Nissan Rogue with*TN plates 976-ZPT.

A possible sighting was called in Wednesday night, prompting THP to use a helicopter in a search, but it was proven not to be Cummins’ car.

Officials with Nashville International Airport also said Thursday their police team has run the tag as recently as today to see if the vehicle has been in our parking lots. It has not at this time.
http://wkrn.com/2017/03/23/family-releases-letter-amid-ongoing-amber-alert-for-daughter/

You know, I'd take this as a good sign. I think it means he's not very technically savvy and could make more mistakes in the future. I'm not at all paranoid or technically savvy, but if I was planning a crime and needed to do some googling, I'd go to a library computer or something. Certainly not search while logged into my home computer or whatever he did.

He's very tech savvy if you read his resume posted earlier in his employee file he's a WEBMASTER he designed all three of his websites.

Jaycee Dugard is who I thought of also. She has so much strength. As for TC wonder if he thinks he could deliver a baby since he worked for the CIA. I hope not. I'd love for her to come home and be able to be 15 again

Don't forget he does have some medical training. He was teaching CPR. As an RT, what kind of training would he have to notice an issue worthy of 911 and what to do until they arrive? And a baby is going to be born no matter what. He probably witnessed his own children's birth, may have researched it (IF she's pregnant and IF he knew). There's not a whole lot he'd have to do if she is. Nature will take its course.

I think he's very savvy to check that out first.I think he has a Jeep also but he knew that would be much easier to spot probably than the Rogue.
Don't under estimate this mans ability to evade LE .He did his research but it will probably be a dumb mistake that will get them caught.

Unless you are going off-road, the Rouge is a much better car to travel in. Better mileage, blends better, better storage.

It may take some time, but either she will run away from him or they will get too comfortable outside the US and someone will turn them in.

The above is my opinion only.

They also said on News 2 there was a possible sighting in Connecticut but I can't find it mentioned in the article online also they are searching rural counties in TN and parking lots. Police Departments are receiving her flyer everyday here and all counties are searching fields etc....Come home ET

Figures.................hard to believe TC would expose himself and ET to that many people. I think they are holed up next to a lake in a honeymoon cabin or at a mountainside resort with free internet and HBO.

Nancy Grace said in her podcast that she believes they are headed to "The Redneck Riviera."

Where is this? I didn't know it was that easy to cross over.

[video=youtube;O24iNsjNtmM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O24iNsjNtmM[/video]

1.) I am wondering if he's telling her to act as if she's his daughter, or is he having her 'do something' to try to make it look like they're a couple? I'd think he'd want himself to look younger and her older so maybe it was one box of hair dye for the two of them.

2.) I bet Mr. (snicker) CIA has been telling the victim a bunch of lies to get her not to want to go back home. Something like "I'm on a CIA mission with you (snicker) and the Ru@@ians could try to kill us unless you __________". Or since he's so super smart and sensitive (snicker), he's probably telling her "I'm a triple agent and blah de blah.........." lol

Surely he's feeding that poor little girl a bunch of bologna....

Sometimes it's worse than that. They tell them that if they go back they will have no friends, convince them they are alone except for their abuser. Since he's convinced her he's CIA that makes him powerful, and frightening. These relationships are based on power and the abuse of it. He can tell her she can't get away, he can find her. Threaten her family, dog, whatever she cares about. And because she's young she's easily manipulated by guilt, he buys her a nice purse and convinces her she owes him. I'm sure he manipulated her about the microwave he bought her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa