Where is CuddleCat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delilah

Reaction score
I haven't seen CuddleCat since KM was interviewed. Has it finally been seized as evidence? Also, given KM has been carrying it around 24/7 since 3 May, how could it have been reportedly tested and found to have a cadaver smell on it? Is this just more inaccurate speculation and rumour or have I missed something?

I don't like to draw conclusions from anything other than the facts but the constant presence of CuddleCat seemed to me to be a conscious decision to try to draw public sympathy (perhaps I am being unfair, though). Its status was relegated to peeking out of KM's rucksack when she went for interview (again, this looked 'staged') and has now disappeared, at least to the best of my knowledge.

Does anyone have any information on CuddleCat's current whereabouts?

I think once it was stated in the media that Cuddle Cat had been alerted by a cadaver dog, the little toy was a gruesome reminder of what might have happened to Maddie, so its career as spokestoy is over now.

Resting in peace I hope as I am sick to death of seeing that pathetic thing dragged around. It was never anything but a sympathy ploy by Kate.

I wonder if the PJ finally took it from her. I can't believe they were allowing her to continue to drag it around after the testing. Remember when she washed it? It wasn't too long ago. Anyone else besides me think that was an attempt to remove any smells? Can the cadaver smell be washed away?

The Sun article in the media links (very pro-McCann article) mentioned that the washing of CuddleCat was a point of concern.

I remember reading somewhere that CuddleCat was washed because it smelled of suntan lotion and was dirty.

I think washing away the cadaver smell on anything depends upon how how well the item is washed (soap, water temp, etc.) and how long the item was in close contact with the cadaver.

I found cuddle cat ----- > :behindbar

CuddleCat was washed? I don't understand that. I have heard stories about parents with missing children never letting anything be removed from the kids rooms, and never washing their sheets again, etc.

I think it's weird that she washed CuddleCat. :(

I haven't seen CuddleCat since KM was interviewed. Has it finally been seized as evidence? Also, given KM has been carrying it around 24/7 since 3 May, how could it have been reportedly tested and found to have a cadaver smell on it? Is this just more inaccurate speculation and rumour or have I missed something?

I don't like to draw conclusions from anything other than the facts but the constant presence of CuddleCat seemed to me to be a conscious decision to try to draw public sympathy (perhaps I am being unfair, though). Its status was relegated to peeking out of KM's rucksack when she went for interview (again, this looked 'staged') and has now disappeared, at least to the best of my knowledge.

Does anyone have any information on CuddleCat's current whereabouts?

I believe Cuddle Cat has met the same fate as Madeleine. IOW, no longer wanted and loved by Kate, it's down a hole somewhere.

We don't even know that Madeleine ever had Cuddle Cat in her possession since it was supposed to be a 4th birthday gift. I'd be willing to bet that the McCanns certainly didn't point it out to the PJ at the time of her disappearance- it's usefulness was in manipulating the masses into feeling sorry for the parents by having Kate carry around Madeleine's favorite toy. But there is not ONE single picture we've seen to back this statement up. IF Cuddle Cat developed any kind of scent that the sniffer dogs tracked on, I think it was after May 3, which is another compelling reason for finding the parents guilty.

According to this article Cuddle Cat returned to the UK with the family.

They had checked in and cleared security by 8.30am, and the flight took off only a few minutes late. Photographs taken on a compact camera inside the airport’s VIP lounge show the couple looking relaxed and playing with the twins as they wait to leave.

In one picture Mr McCann has Cuddle Cat, Madeleine’s favourite soft toy, on his shoulder as Sean leans over him. His wife, wearing a badge featuring Madeleine’s face on her lapel, holds Amelie next to him. The twins appear to be joking and jumping around, producing smiles from their parents.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article2417680.ece

Resting in peace I hope as I am sick to death of seeing that pathetic thing dragged around. It was never anything but a sympathy ploy by Kate.
I agree.

I found cuddle cat ----- > :behindbar

Baaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa:dance:

I believe Cuddle Cat has met the same fate as Madeleine. IOW, no longer wanted and loved by Kate, it's down a hole somewhere.

I agree. Sad!

We don't even know that Madeleine ever had Cuddle Cat in her possession since it was supposed to be a 4th birthday gift. I'd be willing to bet that the McCanns certainly didn't point it out to the PJ at the time of her disappearance- it's usefulness was in manipulating the masses into feeling sorry for the parents by having Kate carry around Madeleine's favorite toy. But there is not ONE single picture we've seen to back this statement up. IF Cuddle Cat developed any kind of scent that the sniffer dogs tracked on, I think it was after May 3, which is another compelling reason for finding the parents guilty.

Are you sure about this information? If true, darn it changes alot for me and should for everyone else. Maddie hadn't received the present cuddies yet? Wowsa, that proves to me two things. Kate is using the cat for sympathy and show. Pomp and stance. It having the cadaver smell, could only mean it had contact with a dead body, and it would have to be in the vicinity for a decent amount of time of the body, actually being on it. That definately sounds like a parental killing. Remember Jon Benet being wrapped in her favorite blanket over her? A personal killing, especially parental killings sympathy in the laying the dead to rest, they would put something of value, like a consoling comforting item with them.

Just like parents or loved ones do with the dead in their caskets. Picutres, stuffed animals, jewelry etc... This makes it look even worse for teh parents to me. Kate would have placed cuddlecat with maddies body. Makes even more sense if Calikid is correct, maddie hadn't received the cat gift yet, was suppose to be a birthday gift.

Sooooo, as we're learning it's now a possibility they held onto maddies body after death, or went back and moved it also substantiates these allegations, the cat is adding to evidence that this scenerio did occur. Wow!!

Kate McCann claimed that the reason Cuddle Cat had a cadaver smell on it was because she's a GP and had taken it to work with her. LOL, give me a break!

Kate McCann claimed that the reason Cuddle Cat had a cadaver smell on it was because she's a GP and had taken it to work with her. LOL, give me a break!

Correct, but didn't you say maddie never actually received the gift yet being her birthday hadn't arrived when she went missing. So, we know Kate is full of bologna concerning her explanation, made her look like a guilty foolish silly woman.

Geez, even I could come up with something more plausible, for example, I handled a dead bird.

What I find odd about cuddle cat being a 4th b-day gift is ,was it not said that when Kate was asked why the dogs detected cadever smell on her clothing and on cuddle cat didn't she tell them that was because she had been around cadavers at work and had taken cuddle cat to work with her.
Very strange.

What I find odd about cuddle cat being a 4th b-day gift is ,was it not said that when Kate was asked why the dogs detected cadever smell on her clothing and on cuddle cat didn't she tell them that was because she had been around cadavers at work and had taken cuddle cat to work with her.
Very strange.

If this is the case, it can be easily proven or dis-proven. Someone at work would of had to have seen cuddlecat. He would of had to be out in the open to have been exposed to the scent of the dead body. Anyone would have commented on such a thing as an adult walking around work with cuddle cat, or gosh as I type this I realized how utterly stupid that thought is. It happened, NOT!!!!!!!!

Very strange.

Oh bu#&^@$1\!!

Before I read this thread, I was thinking that the stuffed animal was probably with Maddy's body when they removed it from the apartment. That's why the dogs hit on it. Perhaps, they took it in the rented car and to their new apartment that they rented before they figured out it was the stuffed animal with Maddy's smell on it that was alerting the dogs.

Before I read this thread, I was thinking that the stuffed animal was probably with Maddy's body when they removed it from the apartment. That's why the dogs hit on it. Perhaps, they took it in the rented car and to their new apartment that they rented before they figured out it was the stuffed animal with Maddy's smell on it that was alerting the dogs.
Yes & that would account for why a new toy had been washed!

Very strange.

I mean, that right there....that is an obvious lie. So why lie if they've no part in what happened to Madeleine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb