UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... was JUST able to grab all the photos... now I can't get back into the photo album!

TY Puffnstuff for getting the pics. The one that's just words is the one I was referring to above (getting back at her ex). I managed to save the actual other page (about the evil bride, etc) on the iPad, so I have that.

God, I feel so sorry for Ethan's dad. All the prayers in the world won't make this go away. I don't think I've ever thought like that. But you look at that cute little boy with those glasses, and know what happened, and there are no words.

I am still in at the wedding site reading the comments, and I found this one:

she is actually EXPECTING in july . . . WTF!!!!!!!
5/12/2010 8:32:54 PM

Anyone hear this yet?

I think she commented on there somewhere that she lost the babies (twin maybe??) but they could make more children but he couldn't replace her....

I'm flabbergasted. My stomach is churning. These people are not psychotic. They just have hearts of stone. They are the lowest forms of life I've seen in a long time. Poor little Ethan. Why the he11 did they pick him up. I don't think he stood a chance from the moment he was alone with them. Poor little guy. My brain feels like it's twisted in a knot. I cannot believe that people would do this to a defenseless little boy that they simply could have sent home if they decided they didn't want him there. :banghead: Shaking my head in disbelief. I want to scream at NS's flowery words about his woman when he had such evilness in him. She's a pig too. Just as bad as him. I'm feeling hatred. I probably need to back away.

On the 8th, Ethan was still conscious, because he was able to smear his feces on the bathroom walls. This tell me two things.

- With only Benadryl and Motrin for his physical pain, he was in agony from the torture being inflicted on him.

- When a child smears their feces, it's a sign of severe emotional trauma. He was fragmenting. When children reach that point, they are often placed in a psychiatric hospital - that's how extreme his emotional breakdown was.

This baby, sweet little Ethan, a baby who never hurt another human being in short life, spent days in a hell of physical and emotional trauma. Six days. One day after another after another in an utter hell of torture.

I'm seriously breaking down here, I can barely see the screen. Oh God that poor baby

I'm seriously breaking down here, I can barely see the screen. Oh God that poor baby

I was hoping as of the 6th he was unconscious, or had disassociated and was unaware of what was going on. I can't believe he hung on until the 8th, and possibly right up until the 9th when he died. That little boy was desperately fighting to live.

I can't stand it, Calliope. I just can't stand it. How could they do this? And sleep? and go shopping at Walmart? and get married? and drink slurpies?

3001426.jpg

011.jpg

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...f-4-year-old-Ethan-Stacys-last-days.html?pg=1
http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleid=5526012639731774&pid=8111236

Here are two more that I do not think were posted. :sick:

According to the affidavit, police knew from the start they were lying. It also says NS and SS took his body to be buried. No "mystery man" there at all. After NS beat his body in the face and used "chemicals" to make him unrecognizable, he then brought SS over "to say her goodbyes."

How does LE sit and listen to this and not beat the living **** out of these inhuman monsters?

I want to vomit after just reading this. I can't imagine looking into the face of evil and having to listen to what happened to little Ethan.

Dear God. They started torturing this child from the start.

BeanE above posted a link to the prosecutor's email. I urge everyone here to email him and demand that BOTH of these monsters be charged with murder, that prosecutors do NOT allow them to plea to a lesser charge and that they push for the death penalty. Please.

BeanE, if you'd be so kind to repost that email addy.

IMO, the DP is the easy way out for them. I'd rather they spend the rest of their miserable lives in prison, knowing they will never see anything but three concrete walls and a cell door....and with a picture of Ethan on the wall. Maybe two pictures. The picture we see, and one taken by a coroner.

But I'm writing to the prosecutor to urge 1st Degree Murder with all the bells and whistles.

I think she commented on there somewhere that she lost the babies (twin maybe??) but they could make more children but he couldn't replace her....

Yes and THANK GOD! She didn't/doesn't deserve any babies.

I am still in at the wedding site reading the comments, and I found this one:

she is actually EXPECTING in july . . . WTF!!!!!!!
5/12/2010 8:32:54 PM

Anyone hear this yet?

In the time we've been together, he has saved my life twice, without it having been in danger for provoking his bad side. I became pregnant in December, and with twins. I had began to bleed, and we went to the hospital to find out what was wrong, as I had severe abdominal pain, and bleeding. I had a cyst on my left ovary the size of a golf ball, filled with blood. I had twins trapped in the fallopian tubes, and a blot clot in my uterus. A surgery that was supposed to last one hour turned into 2 1/2. The doctor came out after my surgery and said if I had waited another 12 hours, I wouldnt have been alive. The second time, I went into a diabetic shock, and I was going to walk out our side door, and passed out in the process. Had Nathan not caught me, I would fallen flat on my face and possibly had broken my neck.

This is from their wedding site. I think this is the pregnancy they were talking about.

I wonder who's password protecting the site. They just started doing it two hours ago.

Hmmm. Can't imagine ANYONE would give a damn about those two's privacy. I guess if I were in the wedding party, though, I wouldn't want my name associated with them.

According to the affidavit, police knew from the start they were lying. It also says NS and SS took his body to be buried. No "mystery man" there at all. After NS beat his body in the face and used "chemicals" to make him unrecognizable, he then brought SS over "to say her goodbyes."

How does LE sit and listen to this and not beat the living **** out of these inhuman monsters?

I want to vomit after just reading this. I can't imagine looking into the face of evil and having to listen to what happened to little Ethan.

BBM

Didn't we, too? Thank God these people are almost always stupid idiots. They think they're smarter than everyone else, but they never are.

I just read her probable cause statement. Seems police determined fairly quickly that 'Frank the mystery man' didn't exist. I can't comment right now on what else was said. I just can't...

I was hoping as of the 6th he was unconscious, or had disassociated and was unaware of what was going on. I can't believe he hung on until the 8th, and possibly right up until the 9th when he died. That little boy was desperately fighting to live.

I can't stand it, Calliope. I just can't stand it. How could they do this? And sleep? and go shopping at Walmart? and get married? and drink slurpies?

I know I read that, bought 2 slurpies. I can't take this in, I am stunned, that poor little boy. Locked in a room with head injuries with the door knob removed, and they leave to get married. Scalded with hot water. Horrible, just horrible.

There are three occupations I could not handle, emotionally:

Nurse
Police Officer
Elementary School Teacher.

I wonder who's password protecting the site. They just started doing it two hours ago.

Hmmm. Can't imagine ANYONE would give a damn about those two's privacy. I guess if I were in the wedding party, though, I wouldn't want my name associated with them.

I'm betting NS's Mom. She was in some of those photos and she claims Ethan was a-ok on the day after her monster-son started beating him.

yep, and there she is saying she was afraid for her life
yet, she had a freaking cell phone in her hand that she could've used
and a wedding to attend

yep, reminds me so much of Holmolka - just as disgusting as her husband but pretends to be a victim

she too documented her abuse but married her abuser after disposing of their victims

I hope they rot

I started following this case yesterday morning from out of town, but due to traveling etc., didn't get back until tonite.

I'm stunned! I thought I'd come here and find Ethan had been found asleep in the laundry room or something.

I have no words to add.

RIP little one.

Sincerely,
fran
:rose:

It's one of the things I admire so much about LE. That they do that. Control themselves, in order to get the information needed to bring justice to the victims. I couldn't do it. It takes great strength of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305