Lawyers are returning to the court room

you know those jurors probably just want to go home i have a feeling the verdict will be reached today .. they all probably knew about the case before selection anyway .. hope its fair ..

I wonder if we get to know what questions they are asking? It would be a good hint as to what they are debating over. Anyone know?

Link please, I dont see it and I am in panic mode.

I wonder if we get to know what questions they are asking? It would be a good hint as to what they are debating over. Anyone know?

If the jury submits a question I think it will be public record. To the best of my knowledge, those kinds of things are revealed with both sides (counsel) present.

They showed the entire defense team walking from C. Mason's office down the sidewalk to the court house. Nothing has been mentioned about whether they are just returning from lunch of for another reason.

Link please, I dont see it and I am in panic mode.

They showed the entire defense team walking from C. Mason's office down the sidewalk to the court house. Nothing has been mentioned about whether they are just returning from lunch of for another reason.

WFTV reported earlier that the DT was going to be keeping daytime hours at a "keeping room" in the courthouse so as not to encounter any delays when the jury reaches a verdict.

They may just be returning after lunch. :dunno:

Wow they just said only 30 minute notice to be given for everyone to get there once a verdict is reached. YIKES.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back